• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

If you live in Lake Charles, LA

• Thread startertxwifebreeder
  • Start date

txwifebreeder

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2012
If this is your 18 y/o daughter, you might be interested to know that I got her pregnant last month. Enjoy!

Attachments

• bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 506
  • 08-04-12_084.jpg
    08-04-12_084.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 409
  • 08-04-12_083b.jpg
    08-04-12_083b.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 357
  • 08-04-12_083a.jpg
    08-04-12_083a.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 298
  • 08-04-12_120.jpg
    08-04-12_120.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 381
what a nice slut

Nothing wrong with that.

But what's it got to do with cuckolding?

Something in the water around here?

Lol. Good ole' Lake Chuck

You sound proud

txwifebreeder said:
If this is your 18 y/o daughter, you might be interested to know that I got her pregnant last month. Enjoy!

I hope you step up and take care of the child.

cadman70663 said:
I hope you step up and take care of the child.

There's always one of you motherfuckers, isn't there? Why don't you fucking adopt her?

txwifebreeder said:
There's always one of you motherfuckers, isn't there? Why don't you fucking adopt her?

I was thinking the same thing.

Damn!

txwifebreeder said:

Did I hit a nerve, good? If you did get her pregnant, be a man and take care of the child. But no, you want to be an asshole and brag about ruining somebody's life.

But you are right, "There's always one of you motherfuckers, isn't there?"

Must be your daughter.

She got what she wanted. If it wasn't me it would've been someone else...but it WAS me.

Still don't know what it has to do with cuckolds, but I like the story and the pictures.

I think it would be great to breed both the hotwife AND the cuck's daughter.

cadman70663 said:
Did I hit a nerve, good? If you did get her pregnant, be a man and take care of the child. But no, you want to be an asshole and brag about ruining somebody's life.

But you are right, "There's always one of you motherfuckers, isn't there?"

not entirely his fault, bulls have big long dicks and explosive orgasms.. chances are his mess was really far inside of her

She's an adult and she was not intoxicated. Nobody's business but hers. If she wants help she knows where to get it.

Vids:
Breeding Hannah - ********.com
Breeding Hannah - ********.com

Users who are viewing this thread