• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ignore this post

• Thread starterblkoralslaveboy
  • Start date

blkoralslaveboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2007
i'm just taking a minute out to reflect on myself. i'm a VERY, VERY, VERY, VEEERY bad person. Evil, really. The things I have done recently are despicable! God forgive me for what i have done and for what i'm about to do. What the hell is wrong with me, what am i thinking???? am i the damned antichrist or something? holy hell!

thanks for ignoring this post. it's quite private you see.

Are you brave enough to tell us what you have done that is so evil ???????
Confession is good for the soul, and prepares your mind to RESTART YOUR LIFE AGAIN.

Tell us what you have done, so we can help God decide whether you deserve forgiveness. It is quite possible that many others may have done MUCH MORE dispicable acts than you. There is no shortage of sinners in America.

Exactly what do you mean by "what you are about to do?"

The silence is deafening, please cum back and explain your naughtiness.

my curiosity is piqued, what did u do? Don't leave us hanging remember ur not the only person to have done something ur not proud of. There's nothing new under the sun.

More than one can do the kicking if you like.

Josetta said:
More than one can do the kicking if you like.

Well, HELL, can I join in? Been a long time since I've been to a Corporate Ass Kickin Session, you know.

Users who are viewing this thread