• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'll do it for Dolce and Gabbana!!

• Thread starterShawna
  • Start date
S

Shawna

Oh my god I can't believe I did this for shoes and a jacket! I really shouldn't act like such a slut. I really am a good wife, I swear he says he likes it. I guess my closet is about to be packed full like my pussy with a big black dick in it.

Attachments

• DC1.JPG
    DC1.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 711
  • DC2.JPG
    DC2.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 612
  • DC3.JPG
    DC3.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 508
  • DC5.JPG
    DC5.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 554
  • DC6.JPG
    DC6.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 468
Mm, Mm, Mmm....

Best looking BBC slut that's EVER been on this site! HANDS DOWN! Now THAT's Black Man's kryptonite right there! Word!

Sweet! Finally one that's REAL and proved it! More pleeeeease!! :)

You look FANTASTIC in that jacket, Shawna. It goes especially well with your hair, hun. I only wish you had a better shot of your lovely legs in those shoes.

Shawna...you gotta show us more! Would love to see you with your beautiful body under a large black stud. How many times have you had black?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Shawna for your pics. You are a real hot slut. And pretty as far as we can see (a part of your face in the first pic). We need more like you here. Please post more pics. You got a huge fan here.

she is nice but not the best by far... have to respect a slut that will do it for material items...

Sooo Hottttt

You are so sexy and so hott. You are the hottist girl Ive seen in here. Good luck with getting that sexy ass and pussy filled with bbc. Im sure you won't need it. Thanks

cant say you are hottest i have seen here...but you are a def a babe in anybody's book. so you have a rich hubby wanting to share you and spoil you..? sounds like a perfect position for you. enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread