• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'll take your darkest, most twisted sexual fantasies and turn them into reality

• Thread starterMistressDebbie
  • Start date

MistressDebbie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 15, 2022
I’m a seductive brown eyed mistress who takes pleasure in you kneeling before me, with mercy. I am an expert in every aspect of the BDSM art, and I strive for perfection and strict obedience at all times. This will feel completely natural in my company as I unlock your real potential and exceed your expectations.

• Love
Reactions: GermanBullForYou, Custer Laststand, throwback and 4 others
Sound
MistressDebbie said:
I’m a seductive brown eyed mistress who takes pleasure in you kneeling before me, with mercy. I am an expert in every aspect of the BDSM art, and I strive for perfection and strict obedience at all times. This will feel completely natural in my company as I unlock your real potential and exceed your expectations.
Sounds like fun. I think you will fit in well on the site :)

MistressDebbie said:
Wish we were neighbors

Wow we're ready

Users who are viewing this thread