• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

im 60 now and still desire black cock

• Thread starterruby-uk
  • Start date

ruby-uk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2005
Hello im 60 now and i still like black cock , i first had it when i was very young , have had a few black lovers with husbands ok,is any one else still active with black cock ,around my age or is any black guy still willing to fuck women my age xxxxx ruby:redface:

Oh yes, i would def still fuck you ruby!

yeah me too, older ladies r by far the best to fuck

I am 51 and adore bbc also nothing like it

58 yr old Asian Lady

Ruby, you go girl I'm 58 and have for the last 7 years given it up to black men, just regreat that it took me so long to find out what sex machines they are. I just hope that I can still attract them in my 60s.

Attachments

• showing Jim my pussy 1.JPG
    showing Jim my pussy 1.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 878
I'd like to see my wife eat you out after a good fuck by a hung black, then watch her take the same cock in her, and watch her fucked good and a big load fill her cunt . you have a good looking pussy and I'd like to lick It for you too.

Well tell us how you got started Ruby

Ruby it is very erotic when older woman have the nerve to go after what they want and need

Yeah as if a 60 yr old would come on here,never mind be on the internet gET REAL!!

I'm 70 and still looking.

ruby get in touch nothing better than a mture lady