• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm a dumb cuckold...sorry

• Thread starternavy_cuck
  • Start date

navy_cuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2006
:( As instructed by my wife, I tried to post pics of her in this forum, but somehow put them in DEAR DARK CAVERN. Please take a moment to find the thread there. Hope the attached pic helps entice you to find the others. Thank you and sorry for the inconvinience.

Attachments

• Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 4,398
very hot. would look great getting pumped full of black seed.

Show your pretty wife taking bbc in her white ass.

Wow

I could fuck her anytime

Damn what a woman. If I were you I would lock her in the houes for good. Hot woman!

Where have I seen this picture before? With a ass like that, it should be in my bed:)

that bitch needs my cock

nice, how about a link to the other thread?

lets see more of her :)

She gotta lovely arse and pussy, how about meeting up?

gulp!!!!! that might be the best pic in the forum, and not a blk dick in sight??!! this gal and russianhottie need to team up and take down a whole gang of monster meat!!! post more pictures, i MUST find the others, lol!!!

Yes, show us some "action pics"!

Hey guys make sure you follow the link. This chick is HOT and looks Great servicing BBC in the posted pics Post more pics here for us to enjoy cuck.

More Pics...

It's been a little while since we posted some pics...So without any further delay. We hope you enjoy, and as always we welcome any and all comments.

Attachments

• Picture 084.jpg
    Picture 084.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 916
  • Picture 107.jpg
    Picture 107.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,452
  • Picture 154.jpg
    Picture 154.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,217
Good pics, thanks.

you have an excellent BBC slut wife, I think we would all enjoy more please-THANKS!!!

navy, you've got a hot slut wife who was built for bbc! keep it up man!

Users who are viewing this thread