• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm a HOTWIFE!

• Thread starterSlutwifecuckoldress
  • Start date

Slutwifecuckoldress

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Hello my name is Delicia. I have just recenly became a Cuckoldress Hotwife. My husband has been encouraging me to fuck other men for a year now. So I guess curiosity got the best of me.

We went to a few clubs together and I played the slut while he watched and remained anonymous. I danced and kissed Nick at the club and when I went to the bathroom my new date Nick followed me down the hall and we fondled each other. I could feel his cock through his pants and it was twice as big and thick as my husbands. I ended up leaving the club with a well hung Italian man. My hubby just sat there and gave me the nod for his approval.

I followed my new date home in the car and called hubby on the cell phone. I told him that he was to go home and not wait up for me because I was going back to Nick's house to fuck his brains out. He said on the phone that he was so excited watching us leave together and that the new reality of what is now happening made his emotions run wild with lust and also gave him that heart sinking feeling that I was going to make love to another man and that his cock was going to be deep inside of me.

I told him that he could wait up at home and jerk his tiny cock while he thinks of me getting the pounding of a lifetime. I also told him that he was not allowed to have an orgasm. He could jerk it right up to that point and then he would have to stop before he could cum. My husband said to me as we discuused earlier that rubbers would have to be used at all times because of diseases and I was not on any birth control.

When I got to Nick's house we started to kiss each other passionately and I felt so alive and in heat. We both laid down together and I could not help myself I was such a slut. I sucked him off for awhile and he ate my aching pussy. I asked him to put on a rubber and he said he hated them. I can't beleive what happened next I just had no resitance to his advances and I let him fuck me bareback.

It felt so fucking good. I rode him on top for about five minutes and I was just about to cum when he shot his big load deep inside of me and I came instantly for what seemed to be for two minutes straight. I felt so dirty. Nick and I fucked all night and by the morning he came in my pussy at least six times and I lost count on how many orgasm's I had.

I finally got back home to my husband at about 8 in the morning. I walked into our bedroom only to find him laying there with his tiny dick in his hand stroking it. He looked at me and said in a shaky voice how was your night last night? I said in a very sultry voice "It was wonderful. Your wife got fucked all night last night and Nick shot his load in me 6 times honey. I fucked him bareback without a rubber."

He was shocked but he started to stroke his little dick even harder. I could see the anguish on his face as this new reality has unfolded. He asked if he could fuck me. I said with a very dominant tone in my voice," NO you can't fuck me any more honey your dick is pathetic compared to Nick's."

He moaned in anguish but just kept stroking his cock with a ferver now. I said "the only sex you can have now from me is you can lick my lovers cum out of my pussy when I get home and you can only have and orgasm while you are doing this".

I undressed and stradeled his face in my cum drenched silk panties and I looked down at him and said, "Don't you want to smell it, taste it, and lick it honey?" Is this what you wanted your wife to be? I said "from now on your wife is going to be a bareback fucking ***** and you are going to be a cuckold wimp dick pussy cleaning hubby Is at clear".

He said as the tears were coming down his face "O.K". I let him lick Nick's cum from my swollen pussy and he shot his load all over my back. I love my new life as a Slutwifecuckoldress!

Slutwifecuckoldress said:
I think this is how to post my Pics. Well guys what do you think. Do you want to Fuck Me?

Your question is teh siliest I have ever heard. Of course I want to fuck you!

in answer to your question i ask is the pope a catholic. of course i want to fuck you and fill that pussy with cum

question

Fuck yes !!!!!! fuck you suck you all night long!!!! congratulations on being a Cuckoldress!!!!

Yummy!

I would give anything to eat that pussy after it as full of cum!!!!!!!!!Lucky hubby!!!!! Hope he appreciates his treat!!!!!!!!!!:D

your face looks like Leona Helmsley in that red shirt picture

Love those fresh fucked pussy shots. He tore that cunt up didn't he? Where is the cum ? Has it already been cleaned by hubby? I bet You are a mean little pussy and you make him like it. So this is some pretty hot shit. Give that pussy up sweet woman as it is meant to be enjoyed by all that get a piece of it and by you of coarse.:eek::p:p:D okdeacon oh and hubby by eating it.

Wow!!!!!!

That is such a hot escapade! Why can I not find any couples like yourselves down here in the southern chicago region. 33 WM bull here would love to find a set up similar to this. Soooo if anyone is searching for a guy for your wife hit me up.;):cool:

Attachments

• hairychest.jpg
    hairychest.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 348
  • Goosey8.jpg
    Goosey8.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 297
Last edited by a moderator:
Out of town this week

Hello again. Nick left this morning and my hubby came into our marriage bed and I made him lick my cum filled pussy and sleep in the wet spot on our sheets.

My boss called me this morning and wants to take me out of town on business this week. I won't be back until Saturday. I have to go to Atlanta.
I am in a rush so I will post this next weekend.

I just don't know what got into me this week. I am not on the pill and I have been fucking like crazy. I can't help it. I am taking a huge risk. Can someone explain to me why I am taking this gamble. It makes me feel so alive to fuck without a rubber and run the risk of getting pregnant not by my husband.

I told my hubby that he can not cum at all this week when I am gone but he has to sleep in the dirty wet spot on the sheets and he has to put my cum soaked panties on over his head and nose and smell my sex from my lover.

I got to go see you next weekend I hope I get into some kind of trouble at the Hotel this week in Atlanta. Maybe I will find a Black Lover.That would be great. Bye for now. Delicia

Cuck The Cucker

Get that sweet pussy stuffed little hottie. Shit dont wait for that dude to get back in town get yourself some NEW cock. :eek::p:p:D okdeacon Cuck the Cucker. This is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice, I'd like to suggest a better camera and a razor to shave that pussy!

Great

You are sooo HOT !!! Love hearing how you treat you cuck and enjoy yourself !!!

Unlike many of the other men replying to your post, NO I would not want to fuck you. You see I am worse than your hubby. I would however, LOVE to suck that very well used cunt and be your special clean up boi. I would even (as if it were a difficult thing to do, ha) suck your lovers cocks to keep them hard for you and if you and your lovers enjoyed humilating me, you could wear a strapon and take turns fucking me. See if you can push your cucky hubby that far. Would love to see the pics of him being sissified. You should make him wear frilly pink panties and thats just for starters. From reading your story I'm sure you have just the imagination to come up with some delicious ways to dominate and humiliate your poor little dicked hubby. hmmmm poor boi,....lucky boi.

Who took the pictures? I assume that the picture is you and Nick.:rolleyes:

Well you are something else... a fuckers dream. You are built to be spermed - what happened was in a way inevitable... So, go with the flow! ;)
Panos

bitch?

i think you are the perfect cuckoldress. i'm not allowed to touch my wife anymore either unless she wants my tongue to pleasure her. i'm locked in a cb3000 24/7.....:(

You're clearly a suberb cuckoldress and domme. Keep it up! ...er, keep them up!

Hi Delicia,

Re.: "I recently became a cuckoldress." Excellent! Congratulations.

Re.: "Well guys what do you think. Do you want to Fuck Me?"

Yes, definitely. You're a gorgeous woman, Delicia, with an obviously sexual and dominant personality. Attractive plus!

Re.: "Making him eat my cream pie"

Good! You're on the right track.*

Re.: "... I now wear the pants in our family, or rather, I take my pants off whenever I want. It's incredibly liberating to fuck whomever I want whenever I want to..."

You have the right attitude. I encourage you to keep it up... or rather, keep your lovers up and your husband queened.**

—Custer

*Q: What is a husband's proper place? A: On his knees, with his face between his wife's legs. Q: If a woman is not entirely satisfied with her husband in his proper place, are there other proper places? A: Yes, on his knees with his face between her cheeks, or on his back while she straddles his face.

**See The Fine Art of Queening (if you haven't already).

You're unbelievable. I'm in Chicago - would love to help you keep this going. PM me.

One sweet cuckoldress

I live in north central IL and would love to help give you more to post about while continuing the training of your cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread