• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm a Known High School Cuckold

• Thread starterHigh School Cuckold
  • Start date

High School Cuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2008
In my school everyone knows that I can't satisfy my girlfriend and that she cheats on me with this other kid. They make it all very public. I love my girlfriend and would never break up with her but I hate this. It's humiliating.

I am of age.

Eighteen years old, right?

To be on the safe side, how about stating for the record that everyone in this story is eighteen years old?

xxx

post her pic x

post a pic?

agreed post a pic of your GF

Last edited by a moderator:
If you like being a cuckold, you will keep dating her.
If you don't like what is happening, then she will become your ex-girlfriend very quickly.
You are very young, and cuckold emotions are INCREDIBLY INTENSE, and only some guys can handle them.

Do more of what feels good, do less of yucky things.
You are saying "yucky" to being cuckolded by this other guy,
SO FIND ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND who will appreciate you and want to be with you to the exclusion of all others.

It is possible to fall in love with lots of girls in you lifetime, so if this current girlfriend is stirring you up with her "adultery", then the solution is simple - MOVE OUT OF HER LIFE QUICKLY WITH AS LITTLE FUSS AS YOU CAN.

Shake the guy's hand and say, "she is all yours", and thank your girlfriend for the time she gave you. Don't ever criticise your g/f to other guys, just say that you are pleased she is happy with him, and you are NOW FREE to find new love again.

tell her you like it and post pics

get out

while you can. You are so young.

i had similar experiances , in that my gf was about 15 when i was 21 and since her parents didnt want us dating we kept it secret. this ment she would go out with other guys as sort of a cover. well she played it too well and because i would turn her down for sex, since she was too young, she started fucking other guys.
finally it ended with her being found in a hotel with 5 guys!
she was sent away for awhile and i moved.

I too have known since highschool that i was a watcher/cuck. I had a girl friend named Amy. Every one called her Amy Jo blow because se was so good at BJ's.Anyway she and I had been dating a few months and she started hangin out with my friend Brian......a lot.I knew they were fucking and it made me mad and sick at my stomach,but in another way it was very arrousing.One night I drove by her house and his truck was there.So I knocked on the door and she came to answer after a while and i could tell that she was tring to hide the fact that they had been fucking.So after some uncomfortable conversation I said look I know you two are fucking and I want to watch u finish and thats what they did.I watched as he undressed her again and enjoyed her body.The entire time he was fucking her she was looking at me telling me how good it felt.I knew something was up then...and now here I am !

Your story is from the heart, thank you for sharing it.
You showed maturity in recognising what was happening and asking for them to let you watch - and your girlfriend was honest with her feelings of how good it felt. She did not call you a loser and tell you to f--- off, so that is good. I guess she worked very hard to earn her reputation as "Amy Jo Blow".

I was also a cuck in high school ...

I was a cuck in High School

I had a girl friend that lived in a house at the country club. Her freinds were all the rich kids and I was not in that click. When the golf tournament was in town she came to my house one evening. She told me she was in a hurry and needed me to teach her what she needed to know about blow jobs. I let her blow me and I told her what felt good and what to avoid. She stopped and left me to take care of myself. The next day I saw her girl friend and this girl was all quick to tell me that W had gone to a hotel with a caddie from the tournament. This girl did not like me dating W so I knew she was trying to break us up but I also knew that the rushed lesson in BJs was not a coincidence. I asked W to explain and she told me it was true, she gave him a bj and I could get over it. I told her I would never bring it up again.

be true to yourself

I have always been a cuckold high school till now, and I really had to admit that i liked being a sissy. All my gf cheated and i cant really blame them. I just didnt have what they needed as far as sex so they didnt really have a choice. The good news is by accepting the real me my life has been awsome as a cuck and i love myself more than ever

good lucl

sissydave

Users who are viewing this thread