• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm an owned sissy cuck new to site

• Thread starterjanu22
  • Start date
I think Vanessa needs to take this more seriously. Full chest and genital wax to look her best.

Here are some pics of Vanessa from today. Unfortunately some pics are still do to me as there was an issue with the pics in transfer to me. Vanessa took another step today that she will tell everyone.

Attachments

• v 34..jpg
    v 34..jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 123
  • v65..jpg
    v65..jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 121
  • v 67..jpg
    v 67..jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 103
  • v99..jpg
    v99..jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 128
  • v43..jpg
    v43..jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 198
Most excellent!

Glad u approve

My bull has told me to tell you what I did following his instruction other days. I dressed up all femme and took pics for him then lay on my back and used a vibe for first time. Was most intense orgasm ever and guess I'm now a real sissy. Vanessa xx

Vanessa you are almost a real sissy... Once you have had your bulls sees dripping out of your pretty little pussy your transformation will be complete. Please keep us posted. Would love to see pictures of you fucking your pussy or having it fucked. Please don't be shy sweetie.

Thanks I'm glad you think so. I'm also sure when that happens I will be complete. Do you like the pictures of me so far. Will try and get you one like you asked for. Vanessa

Yes Vanessa I think you are a very sexy ass... Would love to take of for a spin.

Thanks a lot kenev it good when I here that I may eventually turn out good . Need to practise being femme
Vanessa

Excellent work!

Hi are you interested in a vwe BULL? Message me I'm new here jus sorting profile out can send you pics via email

Lets hope your wife and her bull turn you into what you should accept becoming.

A sissymaid cuckold for both of them.

Put your sissy panties on and accept it.

Attachments

• ID27884_88.jpg
    ID27884_88.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 134
  • n_a-4.jpg
    n_a-4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 165
  • nuxceva-imagen3.jpg
    nuxceva-imagen3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 0701_576.jpg
    0701_576.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 171
  • RachelleNadeau041w324x453.jpg
    RachelleNadeau041w324x453.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 136
Thanks for your post. Love pics. I think I have accepted it now. And actually feel more happy with myself
Vanessaxx

Good Sissy Cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread