• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm doing it on my own now

• Thread startertoplessgypsy
  • Start date

toplessgypsy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2009
It used to be that my husband chose who I slept with. When my husband gets home I'll tell him about the 2 guys I was with after work. For now, my cunny is dripping with cum and I know he's going to clean me up and have me as sloppy thirds. So proud of myself.lol

That's fantastic Gypsy! Any chance of use getting some pics of your beautiful wet pussy?

of coarse hang on

id like to make a creampie in your pussy then your ass

heres my big cock

Attachments

• adult 020.jpg
    adult 020.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 269
That's a fantastic cock! I would love to clean up behind that....

Yes, that is a cock worth dying for, and it is circumsized and ready for action. The helmet is uncovered and looks most impressive. I sincerely hope it is not subjected to curfews, as it would be in great demand if offered around women in the supermarket.

I approve of women asserting their birthright to be head of the household and to give hubby a job list to complete while he is surmising what she is getting up to on the dating scene with her "friends" and Breeding Bulls.

that cock of his would look amazing in my ass - I just know it!

bravo k

toplessgypsy said:
It used to be that my husband chose who I slept with. When my husband gets home I'll tell him about the 2 guys I was with after work.

Very good! That sounds like excellent progress....

toplessgypsy said:
For now, my cunny is dripping with cum...

As it should be....

toplessgypsy said:
....and I know [my husband is] going to clean me up and have me as sloppy thirds.

So you anticipate your cuckold will fulfill his role.... that's good. It sounds like he knows what you expect of him.

toplessgypsy said:
So proud of myself. lol

As indeed you should be. Good for you, Ms. Toplessgypsy!

Users who are viewing this thread