• Thread starternewtocuck
  • Start date

newtocuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2005
shes 29, no other kids, her cycles are spot on, it must be me :eek:

Newtocuck,

Your fiance is a good-looking woman; she is attractive-plus. She looks very sexual and sensuous in her photos. Congratulations for persuading her to accept you as her husband.... and, maybe later, her cuckold.

newtocuck said:
She's 29, no other kids, her cycles are spot on, it must be me :eek:

I suggest marrying your fiance before seriously taking on with her the problem of making her pregnant. That would put her at ease in a psychological sense, and make it easier for "her body" to accept the risks and uncertainties of getting pregnant.

The problem is not necessarily you. If your fiance has had an STD in the past and recovered, it may have left, for instance, scarring in her fallopian tubes. Clamydia(sp?), which is the most widespread STD in the U.S. and possibly elsewhere, as well, can have that effect — and she would not necessarily know she had it. Note STDs are the most widespread cause of infertility.

Your fiance would need to see a suitable M.D. to rule out that possibility.... or identify it. If that's her problem, she may be able to correct it with surgery.

To determine whether you are the problem, you could obtain a sperm count at a local clinic. That would be relatively simple and inexpensive.

—Custer

we have tried all of the cycle planning and we have done it at the right times, her period times are always bang on date too, my cum looks too watery too, i think its time to pass on the baton & let some other guy impregnate for me :(

She looks pretty ready to get impregnated by another man.
Is she? :cool:

Ballspanking said:
She looks pretty ready to get impregnated by another man.
Is she? :cool:

she really wants to have a baby, but i have no money for ivf etc, so im gonna try & get to to go out on the town with her mates and have a couple of one night stands with no protection, even try & get her to have see a guy a few times behind my back to get the job done, when its done we can carry on as usuall with a baby, & no one will notice, providing its not mixed raced :rolleyes: other wise we would have come clean :eek:

MacNfries said:
Well, if that's your attitude ... CASE CLOSED! Of course, you still have the option to decide what "color" you want the baby to be. :p

any color it doesnt bother me, it would be a massive thrill if it was black :eek:

So has she let on there might be someone she wants to date? (or at least fuck several times, lol!) :cool:

from?

where are you from, im very interested

sheffield, uk

lukas22 said:
where are you from, im very interested

What are you intrested in doing to her lukas?? & what have you got offer ??

Great ass on her!!

she's out with her mates tonight, what do you think will happen?, shall i try convince her to play around ?

Does that ass derserve my 6" small tool or does it dererve better?

oh had a letter from the doctors, went to see him, he tells me i only have 20%motility sperm, so now i know it was me that couldnt do the job, she will not be happy when i tell her, and will prob leave, i would so love to see her knocked up by another guy :p

she so deserves to be preg
tracy3.jpg

What is the reason you and your fiance are trying to have a baby outside marriage? I agree that both of you need to be tested for fertility.

If your test shows that you have too few sperm to fertilise her eggs, would you be willing to let her sleep with horny men to give her some babies rather than going through the stress and cost of artificial insemination.

It would be reasonable for your wife to carry on a sexual friendship with any man who got her pregnant, as afterall, he would be the father of the child, and ideally would need to visit often to spend time with his child and to make your wife pregnant again and again until she decided she had enough children.

You could restrict your wife to just having sex with a horny man for her fertile days, but this would not be as satisfying as having ongoing sex with him during the pregnancy, so as to develop a strong bondage attachment as the birth drew closer.

Ideally, you and the father-to-be should both go to anti-natal classes with your wife to support her adequately and show you approve of the arrangement.

It can also be helpful if you and her lover attend the birth together, so you can immediately thank him for making your wife happy and adding value to your marriage. This can be a powerful bonding time for all three adults and establish what happens from here on.

he can come around when ever he likes.....

She's definitely hot. All you cucks in the UK are making me want to move.