• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

im new and my name is eugenia!

• Thread startereugeniamex
  • Start date
eugeniamex said:
i meet him during my vacations,how is that fake? lol? you're probably stupid and jealous.

Jealous...LOL.....I think not. So again if someone does not want a boyfriend or whatever to know what they are doing why in the world would they take a chance and post their photos on a website anyone could see...now who is stupid and that was uncalled for by you.

So do I

U continue and meet some more handsome black men. They are definitely the best. Show a little more revealing picture and u will have lots of friends trust me. I now do!!

all i can say is wow you are so damn hot i think my hard drive melted thank you

hola eugenia.me llamo tony y vivo en España.soy atractivo,bien acomodado economicamente y busco chica para lifestyle,si estas interesada mi email es manuelara_747@hotmail.com.besos

She looks very agile. I'm sure she could keep up in any position.

¡ola chola!

¿cansada te eschuchando con los babosos aqui?

te ignorar los chingados.

¡me gusta latinas y más chikítas s nesecita n este lugar! creo q las chikítas son las bonitas n del mundo. lo tengo una novía, una chilanga de d.f., hecha n mexico. con mismo, antepues nunca n mi vida q yo pensarlo sex con ella. bella, intelejente y caliente n la cama ella s. ¡y soy un fríkíton tambien!
quiero te hablanda luego con ella y talves compatirlo su experiencia y sus sentimientos del negros con los palos choklit grán. ¿ya?

¡dos dedos!

You look great. You have a body any man would die for. Have fun and Have a black baby.

hotsherri said:
Jealous...LOL.....I think not. So again if someone does not want a boyfriend or whatever to know what they are doing why in the world would they take a chance and post their photos on a website anyone could see...now who is stupid and that was uncalled for by you.

how is he ever going to find this site? the internet is a vast place idiot

segui con lo tuyo eugenia, ignoralos

haceme caso

eugeniamex said:
how is he ever going to find this site? the internet is a vast place idiot

You do not have to keep calling me names: You are a guy everyone knows it!!!

okay...

eugeniamex said:

Peace offering OK...Lets try and be friends. I am willing if you are...

of course i am, i don't even know you i sure you are nice person.

where are u from?

Eugenia te gustaria tener un novio que amara el lifestyle?

eugeniamex said:
of course i am, i don't even know you i sure you are nice person.

where are u from?

USA and thanks eugeniamex

sorry ive been sort of busy,

great pics, have more? thanks for sharing

yes i have more,will post later

I love your look! You are beautiful. I hope everything works out for the best with your bf, especially if he finds out about your "dark secret" and you discover its to his liking ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread