• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm out of here

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
This site has become a gay website, where every thread is about guys eating cum and sucking dicks. Not sure why these guys just don't join their own gay websites instead of coming here. Surely there is much more to cuckolding then sucking dicks and eating cum. Infact straight guys like me have no interest in such activities. I just want to watch my wife getting fucked hard and maybe even fuck her too when the other guy is fucking her. This forum has totally degraded and gone down. There are so many better forums out there with interesting topics, rather then just gay guys talking about their fantasies with other men. Makes me sick

Reactions: StraightShooter and crt
redheads said:
This site has become a gay website, where every thread is about guys eating cum and sucking dicks. Not sure why these guys just don't join their own gay websites instead of coming here. Surely there is much more to cuckolding then sucking dicks and eating cum. Infact straight guys like me have no interest in such activities. I just want to watch my wife getting fucked hard and maybe even fuck her too when the other guy is fucking her. This forum has totally degraded and gone down. There are so many better forums out there with interesting topics, rather then just gay guys talking about their fantasies with other men. Makes me sick
Don't read it if you are not interested?

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
PervertedPolishCouple said:
Don't read it if you are not interested?

Every second post is that about that so no. No point in wasting time here

redheads said:
Every second post is that about that so no. No point in wasting time here
Take care mate

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
If I offered to suck your dick would you stay?

• Haha
Reactions: zac1, Jozyxt, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
redheads said:

You have a point . It is relentless isn’t it. If is mostly about bi and gay.

Reactions: StraightShooter
Licking your wife clean, eating a creampie doesn't make one gay.

Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple

Users who are viewing this thread