• Thread startergatorrdw
  • Start date

gatorrdw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2007
Eastern United States
The young neighbors
I was planning on posting this back in the summer, I got too busy at the time and almost forgot about it until I observed that the blue truck was at the neighbors this weekend.
To set the stage for this, about 3 years ago an engaged young couple, he's 23 and she is 20, purchased the house diagonal to the left across the street. There is an open lot straight across from our home. The first summer there is a lot of activity to the property. I'm enjoying observing the blond, hot, young body in her fine ass in tight shorts and halter tops whenever she is working in the flower beds, trimming the wild growth on the bushes and so forth.
Seasons change, don't see much of them. Late spring I notice that the hot, young blond is several months pregnant. Fall arrives, baby girl born, mother and daughter both healthy. First grandchild for both sets of grandparents. Quite often see one set of grandparents or the other take the little girl for an overnight.
This past summer the fine ass in the tight shorts is back. Early summer the neighbors start hosting 4-5 other couples on Friday or Saturday evenings and 4th of July and Labor day.
Everyone in the group seems to be about the same age, there is one mixed race couple (black guy and white girl), they all appear to be long time friends from school. The usual hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill, several cases of beer, music playing, corn-hole competition and later in the evening a bonfire that goes late into the night.
I don't pay very much attention to them they aren't bothering anyone. Then on the last weekend in June, it's been hot and sticky and on Friday evening the cookout gets underway.
Little miss fine ass has on a tank top and tight, red shorts. Later in the evening, before dark, I had my dog out to take care of his business, Now I can easily see about 2/3rd of their back yard. I happen to notice that little miss hot ass in her tight red shorts is setting on a chaise lounge between the legs of the black guy.
Around midnight I take my dog out one last time before going to bed, at this point the bonfire is now more embers than flame and I can see people setting back in the shadows.
There is a motion activated flood light on the back of the neighbors house, someone must have walked thru it because it suddenly came on and there was little miss fine ass stretched out on her side on the lounger with the black guy, facing each other and obviously "making out". Those red shorts had been pushed down some as I could see her bare ass slightly moving and I could see that the black guy had his hand in between them, I assumed that his fingers were the reason her ass was moving.
I watched for a few moments, no one said anything that I could hear , so I took my dog back inside. I couldn't resist and went back outside hoping that the flood lights would by chance come back on.
As luck would have it maybe 10-15 minutes later they did come back on and little miss fine ass was on her knees with her face down on the cushion, her red shorts and panties were hanging on her ankle and the black guy was straddling the lounger with his hands on her hips as he fucked her. I watched the entire time the lights were on as he kept up a steady pace until the lights went back off.
A few minutes went by and my eyes adjusted to the darkness, now that I knew where to look and with the little bit of moon light, I was able to "see" the black guy continue his assault on little miss fine ass's pussy.
A number of minutes passed and the young black guy began to pound little miss fine ass because I could now hear the slap of flesh on flesh at a much more rapid pace, and several minutes later I and everyone else heard her say "Oh god yes , fuck me with your big cock", then a squeal and then "I'M CUMMING."I heard a muffled groan, I assumed that he was cumming in her as I didn't see him pull back from her.
I went to bed then.
In the morning when I went out to get my morning newspaper (the newspaper box is right beside their driveway), the black guy came out of the house, we both said good morning to each other and he got in the blue pickup and left. I noticed that the guy that lived there, his green pickup wasn't there.
For the rest of the summer I paid close attention of who arrived with who and then did they leave with someone else. It became real obvious to me that these 6 couples were trading partners at every one of these "cookouts". The blue pickup was there in the morning a few more times this summer. Twice during the summer 2 guys showed up ( they weren't part of the couples) and both stayed the night.
For an old wife-sharer like me its been a great summer. GTR

Last edited:
Reactions: old fred, SquirmingSub, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
way cool; brings back memories of sharing wives, the wife's fuck toys staying the night for her...swing parties at the house, fucking in the back yard on lounge chairs, or in the pool. great memories are made of this! The wife and I have our T-shirts... the lounge chairs don't hold up...Lol

Update on little miss fine ass, Friday evening the neighbor guy's green pickup is gone, but the black pickup that the 2 solo guys drive is parked in the driveway beside miss fine ass's van. Black pickup is there all weekend, yesterday (Sunday) my wife and I are just returning from having lunch out and the 2 young men come out of the house and leave in the black pickup. Just a moment later miss fine ass in tight ass fitting jeans comes out waves and says Hi to my wife and I and she leaves in the van.

A little later I'm outside hanging Christmas lights and little miss fine ass returns and gets her baby out of the back seat. A little later towards evening the neighbor guy returns in his green pickup. I think one of the things that I am enjoying about my neighbors is that it seems to be very "normal" for them to share and it's nobody's business what they are doing. The blue pickup that the black guy drives was there last Saturday until Sunday morning. GTR

Reactions: 69eatmore77
I wonder how many of our neighbours are counting the cars and guys that come and go...not to mention my wife's outfits

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and SquirmingSub
after one of my wife's lovers left our house, she got a call from a neighbor who said: "You are a *****" and hung up, my wife told me about it when I got home that afternoon, I said you are a good *****, and I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: natasnaikul and SquirmingSub
69eatmore77 said:
after one of my wife's lovers left our house, she got a call from a neighbor who said: "You are a *****" and hung up, my wife told me about it when I got home that afternoon, I said you are a good *****, and I love it.
LOL. What better compliment? Congrats!

Reactions: 69eatmore77