I'm thankful for...

• Thread startersissypgh
  • Start date

sissypgh

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 19, 2008
Superior black men who allow us white sissies the honor of serving them and for the nastiest of black cock sluts for setting such a good example in doing what they (and us) were put here to do.

Attachments

• Img-20060623-1920270609.jpg
    Img-20060623-1920270609.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 646
Last edited by a moderator:
sissypgh said:
Superior black men who allow us white sissies the honor of serving them and for the nastiest of black cock sluts for setting such a good example in doing what they (and us) were put here to do.

Agreed. To be allowed to be a sissy white bitch to the MUCH superior black man is truly something to be thankful for.

The thing that makes my life complete is to be able to service black cocks.

I agree too.
I could not not live without black men in my life. I no longer even care if they are hung, just so they are beautiful black men.
I HAVE had my share of HUGE HUNG ones of course
Luv, MsGAry

Agreed!

I too am thankful to be a sissy white bitch and would love to have a big black cock to service regularly.

Attachments

• me3.jpg
    me3.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 423
I agree also i love being a sissy white bitch for big black cock and look to service them regulary as a wife

i started dressing 10 years ago and now want to get black owned!!

oh yea

u

sissypgh said:

bbc luv white ass

got divorced when knew all wanted was for men to bed me then had bbc and never been same since all i take is blk cock and always want more, don't care bout size just as long as blk.

I am thankful that Black Men want my big white ass. Also that I have actual "fans" for this both black men who want me and other people who are very supportive. My whole family and many friends now know all about this and it is a relief.
No longer worry about being "caught"
There are 4 regualr black men in my life and 2 others who are occasional due to being married to women.
I am SO thnkful, MsGary white 47 Shemale