Imagine going to summer vacation...

• Thread startermoravko
  • Start date

moravko

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2012
Stockholm
Wife is waitting for you... Her hubby would like to share./...

IMG_20150829_131937.jpg 0_62298200_1447150168.png

Reactions: joost
Whes she was young...

Last edited:
Sounds like a setting for some great stories. I look forward to hearing more.
Mike

Similarly, my wife used to take a separate vacation from me. She would spend a week with a married couple; the husband has been a friend since high school, and they had fucked a couple of times somewhere around 20 years earlier.
They had rekindled their friendship, and we began visiting/vacationing at each other's house. 2-3 years later, the 'idea' of her going alone was broached. I not only approved, but encouraged her to go--and have some naughty fun.
She did. For 3 years in a row, every summer....

Nazareth said:
Similarly, my wife used to take a separate vacation from me. She would spend a week with a married couple; the husband has been a friend since high school, and they had fucked a couple of times somewhere around 20 years earlier.
They had rekindled their friendship, and we began visiting/vacationing at each other's house. 2-3 years later, the 'idea' of her going alone was broached. I not only approved, but encouraged her to go--and have some naughty fun.
She did. For 3 years in a row, every summer....

Nazareth,

Would like to hear more if you would care to share..

Does she want to be shared?

SquirmingSub said:
Nazareth,

Would like to hear more if you would care to share..

If the OP doesn't update in the next few days, I'll add a post or two.
I was trying to avoid hijacking someone else's thread.

She had stayed in touch with her friend over the years, he had been remarried for a number of years, and we had been for several years. We accepted an invitation to vacation with them, generally had a good time, and although there wasn't any sexual overtones, I think they were gauging whether we had any interest in it or not.
This was confirmed a few weeks later via a phone conversation between my wife and that guy. He asked if we had ever thought about swapping, would we be interested, etc. The wife just gave him a coy response, said she would talk to me about it, and go from there. When she told/asked me about it, I was more than willing; she was more hesitant. There were never any particular plans made, and neither they or we didn't push the issue.
That following year, she had vacation time available that was 'use-it-or-lose-it', but I didn't due to a job change. I suggested she go visit them by herself, encouraged her to have "fun", and enjoy the experience. She initially declined, but got excited about the idea after a day or 3, and planned the logistics. We discussed many times the possibilities that could happen, what she was going for, and what our feelings/opinions were about them, and I reassured her I was fine with whatever happened. Again, no pressure; just go with the flow, and if it felt right, go for it!

She had stayed in touch with her friend over the years, he had been remarried for a number of years, and we had been for several years. We accepted an invitation to vacation with them, generally had a good time, and although there wasn't any sexual overtones, I think they were gauging whether we had any interest in it or not.
This was confirmed a few weeks later via a phone conversation between my wife and that guy. He asked if we had ever thought about swapping, would we be interested, etc. The wife just gave him a coy response, said she would talk to me about it, and go from there. When she told/asked me about it, I was more than willing; she was more hesitant. There were never any particular plans made, and neither they or we didn't push the issue.
That following year, she had vacation time available that was 'use-it-or-lose-it', but I didn't due to a job change. I suggested she go visit them by herself, encouraged her to have "fun", and enjoy the experience. She initially declined, but got excited about the idea after a day or 3, and planned the logistics. We discussed many times the possibilities that could happen, what she was going for, and what our feelings/opinions were about them, and I reassured her I was fine with whatever happened. Again, no pressure; just go with the flow, and if it felt right, go for it!

After swearing me to secrecy (if friends/family asked, she didn't want them to know she was visiting them alone), itinerary set, bags packed, etc., she was ready to go. Sex was fun before she left; I was asking her if she was going to show him her big titties and ass, if they both were going to get her pussy, was she going to play with the wife, and the like, and we were enjoying fantasizing about it.
I was chatting online with the husband in the weeks and days leading up to her arrival, and we had similar discussions, and after assuring him she had my approval to do whatever she wanted, I was even giving him tips on how to seduce my wife, and what she enjoyed sexually.

In spite of the build-up and initial excitement, nothing much happened this particular time. That couple was fond of drinking, mostly to excess, and enjoying the benefits of their hot tub. Her first night there, they all got in, but my wife didn't want to be naked in front of them, in spite of the fact they were in front of her! The husband messaged me the next night, and we chatted for a bit. He asked me how I would like for his wife and mine to suck my dick at the same time, I replied it would be both hot and enjoyable, and asked if that's what they had done for him. He answered yes, they had just finished taking turns sucking him off; first his wife, then mine, and they traded off back and forth!
They did get into the hot tub again afterward, but my wife would still not go full nude. I did convince her to just wear a t-shirt so he could still see her titties, even though she was "covered". But other than the typical light touching and kissing, flirting, and so forth, they didn't do anything.
That's the most they did this time. The wives would lightly touch and kiss when drying off after soaking in the tub (in private), there was a bit of flashing, lots of suggestive talk and flirting, but no physical sex. Their work schedule dominated the weekdays, so the partying was limited to the weekends, and they had already enjoyed that.