• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

imaging it erect u white whores

• Thread starterburim272
  • Start date

burim272

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2007

Attachments

• bla.jpg
    bla.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2,348
  • bla2.jpg
    bla2.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,909
  • bla3.jpg
    bla3.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 915
  • bla4.jpg
    bla4.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,610
  • bla5.jpg
    bla5.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 780
would love to see you impale my wife with that monster.

Damn baby, please send some more pics of that big black orgasmic tool. Would love you to fuck me good with that big beautiful black cock

Ok

yes ... i can imagine that..... so do i win a prize ????

Hair

Like to see a man with a bush though!!!!!!!

very nice

Does it actually get hard

I question if dicks that size actually get hard.

mmmmmm would luv to see that erect

You look hot, it would be great sucking your beautiful big black cock :)

my god that is amazing i want it

very nice

Yummy!

I have 2 agree with everyone else here,and add an OH MY GOD!!! with it, its beautiful,luv S,xxx

bur can we have more ;)

I can make it stand

make it stand!

yes, the pics are nice but I question if this person is fake!!! We chatted with a person passing these pictures as his own only he was from Colorado Springs. Then spoke on the phone as we were to meet and the guy was a total white boi.

O M G

Your black cock is just amazing. Makes this married white mom want to drop to my knees in worship.

There is one advantage to the fact a cock that size might only get half hard. Especially if he is over about 40 or 45.
Any way, Black cocks that size do stay flexible even when erect. So whether half hard or 7/8 hard. They are great for sucking as they bend down your throat and through your gag. And men that size LOVE to be deep throated because most people cannot give that to them. Of course nearly all men like to be deep thraoted but that is a different point

COslutwife said:
yes, the pics are nice but I question if this person is fake!!! We chatted with a person passing these pictures as his own only he was from Colorado Springs. Then spoke on the phone as we were to meet and the guy was a total white boi.

Sorry, I know I'm new here, but the first pic was also used by a guy who hit me up on yahoo and said he was in SoCal...lol

Users who are viewing this thread