Imam Says America, Europe Taking Muslim Refugees Will Only Help Spread Caliphate; Tel

• Thread starterCheckoutgirl
  • Start date

Checkoutgirl

Bad girl
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2011
Imam Says America, Europe Taking Muslim Refugees Will Only Help Spread Caliphate; Tells Muslim Refugees to Breed With Europeans

http://www.christianpost.com/news/i...slim-refugees-to-breed-with-europeans-145930/

In a controversial speech delivered at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, Israel top Imam Sheikh Muhammad Ayed said European countries accepting refugees in the ongoing migrant crisis are not doing it out of compassion but out of a need for workers, and warned that it will only help the spread of the Islamic caliphate.

"They have lost their fertility, so they look for fertility in our midst. We will give them fertility! We will breed children with them, because we shall conquer their countries. Whether you like it or not, oh Germans, oh Americans, oh French, Oh Italians, and all those like you. Take the refugees! We shall soon collect them in the name of the coming Caliphate," he said. "We will say to you: These are our sons. Send them or we will send our armies to you."

Last edited:
Well, this is an interesting perspective.

One thing I can guarantee you about the UK, not many women here would even touch a muslim never mind a refugee.

A lot of people here are sick and tired of the hatred extremists spew, black, white or Asian. Obviously not all muslims are bad and I have been lucky enough to know some really great muslims in my time.

But if they keep trying to mess with us all the time, its only a matter of time until the far right will gain power so all this propaganda (I'm not sure how much of it is true by the way) is counter productive in the long term for muslims in the west.

Wow, never thought of that. Bu tI also do not think that The women mentioned will get anywhere near these people. It is another fantasy of these Imama.

Makes me want to join US Army. But at least two years of collie first.
Love, Mary

Extreme right-winged and religous newspaper reporting on a 'muslim speech'

Well, that sounds reliable!

From what I have heard the extremists have been working on something they have been calling love jihad, or sexual jihad. They have been developing methods of intriguing and seducing western women with the full intention of conquering and converting them into good muslim sluts, and the ones that they can't convince are just turned into sex slaves either for their soldiers, or sold over and over for the money they can produce for their cause. While it is true that most western/westernized women will claim to have nothing to do with them, there are a few who's curiosity had been piqued enough for them to have been converted to islam by these guys. Most of them young teens, or disillusioned young adults, but not all of them!

There's more to it than that though. While the horrible extremists in the middle east are busy every day proving to the world what monsters they are, there is a much more insidious transplantation happening all over the world and especially in Europe. While the "good" muslims flee from the murderous extremists, they spread out as the wind blows across many foreign lands. Seeking a place to sink a "temporary" root or two. All the while retaining their muslim identities and down with women philosophy so that instead of assimilating and integrating they end up pushing back ever harder on the places that welcomed them in. They view our women as loose whores and sluts and their women look down on ours while their men ogle our women in lust. I here a lot of the older men are pushy rude pigs to the local ladies and so are the younger ones except that they are bullies too and sex crimes rise wherever they end up in mass.

Yeah, it's all pretty scary! We all know that the things that scare us usually also give us a rush! So it's not too hard to imagine some of these fears the local women might have of these rough men and their reputations also stirring up feelings of arousal towards them too! Setting them on a crash course with a destiny of surrendering to that fear and arousal at the very hands of the men they should distain. Many of them giving themselves to these animals time and time again! Some of them women you would never suspect would want to be used in such a way and treated so poorly, but lust is a powerful thing.

Reactions: johnbrinski
Checkoutgirl said:
Imam Says America, Europe Taking Muslim Refugees Will Only Help Spread Caliphate; Tells Muslim Refugees to Breed With Europeans

In a controversial speech delivered at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, Israel top Imam Sheikh Muhammad Ayed said European countries accepting refugees in the ongoing migrant crisis are not doing it out of compassion but out of a need for workers, and warned that it will only help the spread of the Islamic caliphate.

"They have lost their fertility, so they look for fertility in our midst. We will give them fertility! We will breed children with them, because we shall conquer their countries. Whether you like it or not, oh Germans, oh Americans, oh French, Oh Italians, and all those like you. Take the refugees! We shall soon collect them in the name of the coming Caliphate," he said. "We will say to you: These are our sons. Send them or we will send our armies to you."
They coming so silly white sluts like you can pay reparations

Reactions: Checkoutgirl
Wonder how they feeling now that Muhammad #1 name in Britain and numbers of MENA Muslims going up over whites?

WoketoBlackPower said:
Wonder how they feeling now that Muhammad #1 name in Britain and numbers of MENA Muslims going up over whites?
They’re bitching. It’s their own fault for turning into emasculated cucks, gays , trans and sissie boys. We take their women and they can’t do nothing about it.

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower
AmirAkbar said:
They’re bitching. It’s their own fault for turning into emasculated cucks, gays , trans and sissie boys. We take their women and they can’t do nothing about it.
I mean they opened the doors unlike any one else shores they showed up on. No reason to cry for the tears of the racist colonizers and especially when showing weakness
🥲

AlluAkbar, Breed me, Daddy
Colonize my cunt

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower
Checkoutgirl said:

The West is so tired of hearing about Islam. I mean either do something or stfu. All mouth are Arabs.