• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Impotent men ****** to watch.

• Thread starterfullsett
  • Start date

fullsett

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 14, 2008
I have known of the cuckold lifestyle for quite a while but never was into it. This all changed earlier this year when I was diagnosed with early stage prostate cancer. I had the surgery and thought my sex life was history. I had an excellent surgeon that performed nerve sparing surgery that preserved the nerves that control not only continence but also erections. I got my first partial erection only 5 days after the surgery. For the first 4 months while I could get an erection, it was not firm enough to be “stuffable” if you know what I mean. I have a beautiful Vietnamese wife and when we went to bed, all we could do is cuddle. I would service her orally which she always loves, but she told me she craved the feeling of having my hard cock in her. I told her perhaps I should find a man to fuck her while I watched. She went wild. She loved the idea but only as a fantasy. We enjoyed this fantasy as she pleasured herself with a dildo as I was ****** to watch. Nothing is more frustrating than having the need for sex and not have the ability to fully perform. She would then take my semi hard dick and bring me to orgasm. Now five months post op, I have gained back my full erection and can have sex with my Vietnamese beauty as before. :)I feel great. But we still are fascinated with the cuckold scene. We incorporate it in our sex often along with some S&M which we also enjoy. Are there any men here who are impotent and cannot have real sex with their woman, or any that have sex with a woman as her limp dicked husband is ****** to watch?

fullsett said:
Are there any men here who are impotent and cannot have real sex with their woman, or any that have sex with a woman as her limp dicked husband is ****** to watch?
I would think most men here are in one or both of those boats. I am, for sure, for 16 years now, although seldom ****** to watch I sure like watching. and cleaning up. As we aged, however, my wife has slowed down and actually prefers to watch men use me or just a daily hug will do while we spend these autuman days of our lives whacking off like teenagers.

Watching other men fuck wife.

The question is: Are there other men who enjoy being "******" to watch while other men fuck their wives, because they (the husbands) either cannot satisfy her, or can't cum, themselves.

Most of those answering fall into the category of husbands who ENJOY watching other men fuck their wives, but maybe for differing reasons. In my own case, there came a time when I could no longer fuck her and cum in her pussy. The only way I could get-off was to fuck her until she came, then pull out and jack-off onto her tits.

She was understanding, but she still felt she was missing something when I did not cum in her pussy. I did discover that I could cum in her pussy if I entertained a fantasy of watchiing another man fucking her. I used that for a time, but even that began to fail me. It was at that point that I admitted to her what had made the difference then, even if it did no longer.

It was then that I brought-up the idea of actually letting another man fuck her while I watched. It took her a while to accept the idea, but when she did, it was everything either of us had wanted, and more!! For me, to see my own wife spread-legged and naked on the bed while another guy, equally naked, got between her legs and drove his hardened prick up into her cunt, and perform what has to be the most intimate physical act any male and female can engage it, THAT was what I needed.

When he finished fucking her, I immediately took his place and fucked into his hot left-behind cum. This time I had no trouble "performing" and actually came before I wanted to. After that, whenever I fucked my wife, I would remember how it looked for that "other" guy to fuck her and would even talk with her about it as we fucked. That first experience carried us for a long time before it began to wear-out, as a fantasy.

There have been a few more experiences in which I got to watch other men fuck her, and the effect on me has always been the same. It always made a fucking tiger out of me and I had not trouble cumming in her pussy for several weeks or months following.

But, without this vision, memory or fantasy, of another guy taking his sexual pleasure from my own wife's naked body, I am out of business!!

Users who are viewing this thread