• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Impregnating hotwife

• Thread startermakemyday_1
  • Start date

makemyday_1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2008
I have been here only a few times before. I read a lot and post rarely. But I have to get this off my chest and was hoping for some female point of view feedback.

I'm impotent male who masturbates at leat 5 times per day. My wife is trying to get pregnant. Due to nothing more than a dribble, she has been convinced that I cannot impregnate her and has agreed to let another man do the job at my request. We tried last December and it didnt work. I did get a DVD of the act and that was a beautiful gift. It was her first cuckolding experience and this Thursday will be her second.

It is her ovulation zone and whilst i am so excited that she has found a 26 YO athlete to inseminate her, I'm also a little jealous that i cant do the job myself. It's really mixes emotions that you love the person you share a home with yet willingly want her shared out to other men to breed with..

I dont need any smartar$e feedback, just people that understand what i'm going through. Those that have or would like to experience this.

On side of me tells me to get my act together and the other side lusts obcessivley for her to get a good seeing to from another man.

Just a thought but real life dilemma this week for me!

Cheers TJ

This is my wife......

Attachments

• Going out.jpg
    Going out.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 6,441
  • December.jpg
    December.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 7,806
I think your wife is terrific and sexy.
Be happy for her, she will be getting inseminated by a 26 yr old athlete.
At the very least, it should be a lot of fun for her, with any luck, it will take them several days to achieve insemination, so, at least she might begin to enjoy the lifestyle somewhat more.
If, in fact, you would prefer to father her child yourself, try not masturbating for a week or two, and show your wife that you can produce significant amounts of cum.
Please get some photos of her Thursday session if you can.

Cheers! :cool:

Ballspanking said:
Please get some photos of her Thursday session if you can.

Cheers! :cool:

I promise that much, as that is what keeps me excited about this.

A creampie i have been promised by her and intend to get close up!

TJ

Cool, cant wait to see her in action! What a body!!!

after he cus in her u should have her put a pillow under her ass. keep all that better cum in her to soak in

wow! beautiful wife! would to hear more as this progresses! ty

With a lovely wife like that you could get half the planet to help you out.

Have you had a proper sperm count done?

If it is very bad then you have taken the best path to a family. That thing with the syringe is not very nice.

Babies should be made in a bed with sweaty bits, moans and pleasure.

Good luck to you and much pleasure while babymaking is taking place. :)

Puller said:
With a lovely wife like that you could get half the planet to help you out.

Have you had a proper sperm count done?

If it is very bad then you have taken the best path to a family. That thing with the syringe is not very nice.

Babies should be made in a bed with sweaty bits, moans and pleasure.

Good luck to you and much pleasure while babymaking is taking place. :)

Thanks a lot - nice compliment, I'll post a few more later.

Yep proper semen analysis done twice in the last year and moility was fine 3 months ago. I just have emptied the storage tanks so many times since then I've made sure that I'm sterile now. A slight dribble or drop is all i get now and i do it in front of her so she can see for herself why she needs to do this with someone else.

It's exciting for me but still scary. I do like it when she tells my that i'm spent and that she has to do this because I'm no longer capable...

What more could a cuckold husband want?

TJ

More pics - enjoy. These were from last time she got down and dirty....

Attachments

• CC Shot.jpg
    CC Shot.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 5,187
  • couch.jpg
    couch.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 6,023
Reactions: tixeros78
She's a very sexy woman, and it's good that she's getting all the things she wants out of life, whether you can give them to her or not.

Keep us posted, and let us know if she continues to fuck other men after she's pregnant. I would also LOVE to see pregnant pics of her, she's gorgeous.

Very nice lady

Wow, what a hot looking lady you have. Wish you where somewhere closer ( or maybe you are ;)) to Florida... Would love to fill her up with my seed...
This is what she needs...!;)

Your wife looks fantastic and I can understand the excitement of seeing her with another guy. I can also sympathize with your sperm count problems.

That said, I'm going to go out on a limb here and express a dissenting opinion.

I think this is all great if it's a fantasy but...

Really, do you want to involve a yet-to-be-born kid in your kink?

Hotwifing is great between consenting adults, cuckolding is fun if that's what turns your crank, but I have a real problem with people who think "breeding" is the ultimate form of this thrill.

A pregnancy lasts a lot longer than the excitement of sex that generates it. So does a child's life.

There are huge long-term implications, legal, ethical, emotional and moral, with bringing a child into the world. The "bull" needs to consider these, too.

White couples that seek a bi-racial child as some kind of proof of the husband's cuckold status are, frankly, cruel and putting their immediate sexual fulfillment ahead of the child's interests.

(Just to be clear, I don't think there's anything wrong with having a bi-racial child for other reasons.)

Don't mean to be wet blanket if this is all just talk, but if you're serious, think it through.

Reactions: andy_mindi
pta_hotwife said:
Your wife looks fantastic and I can understand the excitement of seeing her with another guy. I can also sympathize with your sperm count problems.

That said, I'm going to go out on a limb here and express a dissenting opinion.

I think this is all great if it's a fantasy but...

Really, do you want to involve a yet-to-be-born kid in your kink?

Hotwifing is great between consenting adults, cuckolding is fun if that's what turns your crank, but I have a real problem with people who think "breeding" is the ultimate form of this thrill.

A pregnancy lasts a lot longer than the excitement of sex that generates it. So does a child's life.

There are huge long-term implications, legal, ethical, emotional and moral, with bringing a child into the world. The "bull" needs to consider these, too.

White couples that seek a bi-racial child as some kind of proof of the husband's cuckold status are, frankly, cruel and putting their immediate sexual fulfillment ahead of the child's interests.

(Just to be clear, I don't think there's anything wrong with having a bi-racial child for other reasons.)

Don't mean to be wet blanket if this is all just talk, but if you're serious, think it through.

Not at all PTA and thanks for your genuine input. There has been a hell of a lot of thought and planning going into this over the last 12 months including several thousand pounds gone into IUI fertility treatment.

She is back on Clomid the wonder drug which should have her as very fertile. As the Doctor at the clinic explained to us both, she has naturally built up a resistence to my sperm at full throttle. A bacteria that inside of her resists my seed so to speak. He also said that her chances of concieving were much higher with a fit young man (should she ever stray) due to the non-resistence. He said this jokingly but logically. He also gave us some information to take away and read and after searching the web, i discovered another thing.

If I dont have sex with her at all, her fertility chances are higher due to soldier sperm whom kill one another to give their swimmer mates the best chance. If she has sex around ovulation with 2 new males, it rises from 15% with me - to a whopping 70% done properly and only if i have stayed well clear.

It's natural, it's beautiful and I want a child as much as she does. We are in this together and the cuckold element makes it exciting as well as practical. We cant afford IVF and we are running out of time.

We do know what we are doing, but thanks for your concern, I understand there are people that fantasise about this and leave it at that.

The sperm donor is as white as we are, so it's not a Biracial issue here.

Cheers TJ

AlbanySearching said:
She's a very sexy woman, and it's good that she's getting all the things she wants out of life, whether you can give them to her or not.

Keep us posted, and let us know if she continues to fuck other men after she's pregnant. I would also LOVE to see pregnant pics of her, she's gorgeous.

Cheers and will do. Here are a few more pics....

Attachments

• on the pull.jpg
    on the pull.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 3,361
  • Ready2go.jpg
    Ready2go.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 3,637
Lovely looking wife!
You should get her to take up *********!

IMO you are definitely doing the right thing! Look forward to seeing some pics of her breeding with her bull, and indeed later on some pregnant pics!

slapher said:
Lovely looking wife!
You should get her to take up *********!

Ive thought of that and mentioned it - but she's too damn fussy who she shags bugger it. Plus she's getting to old for that - here's a few shots after trimming up the box ready for the young stallion to do his stuff.

Thanks for the compliment anyway champ.

TJ Mitchell.

Attachments

• DSC02296.jpg
    DSC02296.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 2,399
  • DSC02297.jpg
    DSC02297.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2,278
Looks like the job is done. After a sleepless night here's the latest text from her after i said hope youre ok and bring home the creampie:

I will do young boys have wicked energy levels!! He has gone to pick up his truck and then come back and. Fuck me again so I will definitely smell of sex when I get home. Told him he can be my sex slave for the next 10 weeks and he is up for the job. I am determined to get on that plan pregnant so we start our new life as a family :) I love you with all my heart x ps be home in a little while freshly fucked xxx Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Here's gettin Ready for what she has just done:

Attachments

• get ready.jpg
    get ready.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 2,818
  • out.jpg
    out.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3,689

Users who are viewing this thread