• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Impregnating hotwife

• Thread startermakemyday_1
  • Start date
makemyday_1 said:
Honestly No Update crew - other than Again last month cycle = Not Pregnant.

So - I sent her out to her donor just for a good seeing to. She came home in the early hours, undressed and jumps on the bed and straddles my face. Squeezes her thighs and empties the contents of that freshly seen to vagina all over my face. I've never had anything like it in my life. Startled but amazed - I loved every minute of it.

Same again tomorrow night and next week is the viewing from the ajoining room. She says it's a one off but we both know deep down it's the first of many.......
I take it that she is loving the freedom to get pregnant.
Naturally she is doing this for both of you, but if she doesn't get pregnant right away, it is only fair she continue her efforts.

Moreover, you should be more actively involved, scoping out potential well hung athletes at the fitness club, and helping her primp before her dates.
I also think she should be considerate enough with you to take photos, so you can verify that her bulls come in her, and as to their virility as well (after all, you don't want your wife fucking just any guy she thinks is hot, do you?).

Cheers!

Reactions: cynful
Ballspanking said:
I take it that she is loving the freedom to get pregnant.
Naturally she is doing this for both of you, but if she doesn't get pregnant right away, it is only fair she continue her efforts.

Moreover, you should be more actively involved, scoping out potential well hung athletes at the fitness club, and helping her primp before her dates.
I also think she should be considerate enough with you to take photos, so you can verify that her bulls come in her, and as to their virility as well (after all, you don't want your wife fucking just any guy she thinks is hot, do you?).

Cheers!

Youre on the money there Balls!

Tomorrow night date with Gym fella I found for her. Proven track record with 2 kids and well endowed. They have been texting like schoolkids all weekend. Plan is to bring him back here and I must sit and wait at the other end of the house whilst the insemination process takes place.

Then a few days later a different bull but i get to watch from the ajoining room for the very first time. Its gonna be some week this week!!!

Her fertility starts wednesday morning so she's well in the zone. Oh i forgot to mention Im on a sex ban this month as well. I can only wank next to her and cannot cum anywhere on her at all. I'm just a useless masturbating cuckold and that's why she needs to have sex with other men she says to me.

Never thought she would get into this at all a year ago, now she's unstoppable. For any guys out there coaching their wives into the lifestyle, be patient and it will happen i assure you!!!

You would never have thought my wife would end up like this but she's right into it now!!

Cheers

I have a few friends that were bred by someone else, becouse that's what they wonted other by accident.
2ldvjav.jpg

I believe this is gemaine to this thread, but it does bring a little different view point to bear. First, please remember that here I am refering to the sissy men who are cucked. Bulls, or truely hetrosexual can only shake their head and wonder. A sissy cuck is not generally a competive man, nor is the sissy full of themselves, in fact we have rather low esteem for our selves and have taken wives for social and business reasons, trying to appear normal, but most of us do love cock also. Well to the point, we do not want children of our own, but being submissive we really do not see any problem with the wife/mistress bearing anothers child. As a sissy we would not really want to know whoose it was. I would leave it at that, but someone whoose opinion and thoughts I sincerely respect pointed out that the child should be told and a communication line formed to assure the child was aware of any inheriated health problems. Sissy men seem to do well financially and are not very selfish, but have very little to do with raising any children. Yes they may change a diaper and stay with them when very young, but you will not find many of us at a football practice or game. We are not going to take them camping etc. and well the girls over twelve pick up on their mother and just dominant the cuck husband also. Note not every situation is the same, but many go this route.

Personally, I want her to have many men and not get to attached to one, or allow him to become attached to her. I love my creampie. I wonder, is that why so many sissy cuck cocksuckers want their women to be with Black Men? (feeling they will not leave you to live with them or marry them? Humm seems here there are a lot of interracial marriages of late. )

It is very desirable for a cuckoldress to fall head over heels with ALL her lovers, so as to achieve maximum enjoyment from the lifestyle. Otherwise she might as well ring up gigolos which her husband can pay for.

The emphasis is on many lovers, not just one for years and years. At first, she cuts her teeth on one "main squeeze", but usually he will eventually find it increasingly difficult to juggle his marriage and sneaking out to ride your wife, so she will need another guy to fill in the emerging gaps.

Many husbands get seriously concerned at how much time wifey is spending with her bull, but eventually, this passion settles down to the normal ups and downs experienced by most relationships.

It is a huge mistake for a husband to get jealous TOO EARLY, or his wife will lose her self-respect for his medling in what she "was persuaded to get into". Aroused emotions for her Bulls can't be switched off like a light switch.

Wife made me have a vasectomy before we married. On our wedding day she was two months pregnant by her then bull. Since we married she has bred twice with different bulls and at present is pregnant by a black bull, due to give birth Jan 2010. On each occasion I have encouraged and helped her. It's a thrill beyond description to work out her ovulation chart and select the most likely time to get her impregnated. I always insist she conceives in our marital bed and has a different bull each time. She went black two years ago and desperately wanted a black baby. We're gonna have some explaining to do when baby is born but don't care! Her black bull has already bred 4 other babies. At present he's with her upstairs giving her a gentle fuck as she has a huge swollen belly. As soon as he's gone I'll be there to suck out his abundant cream pie. I'm a totally submissive cuck and always obey my wife and comply with her needs and desires. Despite being vasectomised I have to wear a condom on the rare occasions she allows me to fuck her. In her own words her cunt and womb are only available to real men with fertile spunk.

Reactions: cynful and wifesharing
offtopic i guess but your wife has a very sexy tummy, you should deff cum all over it and post pics
of it :p

Just for the record, dumb ass, you jerk off five times a day, so it's no wonder you've got nothing left for wifey. Stop yanking on your dick and you don't need another man to knock up your wife; you might be able to do the job yourself. If you just want to watch other men fuck her, that's one thing, but raising somebody else's kid is quite another. Get your shit together.

Just for the record, dumb ass, you jerk off five times a day, so it's no wonder you've got nothing left for wifey. Stop yanking on your dick and you don't need another man to knock up your wife; you might be able to do the job yourself. If you just want to watch other men fuck her, that's one thing, but raising somebody else's kid is quite another. Get your shit together.
Even if you weren't completely missing the point of this entire community, you're 8 months behind. Go direct your anger somewhere else, nobody is forcing you to be here.

jonqpublic said:

I suggest you read the forum rules before you post anything. Your rudeness is unacceptable!! Both in this and your other posts.
Either you behave, or leave!

jonqpublic said:

Probably jealous he cant jerk himself off! lol Or he wishing he can get BBC up his ass and suck it.. either way, jonq has some issues and wants to berate others. lmfao

For whatever reason, I'm not sure myself, I have long found the notion of cuckolding to be highly erotic especially when factoring in impending pregnancy. So it's no surprise to me I was very taken with this thread. I must admit I was cheering them on and hoping for some preggo pics by now. However, if you care to look you will see the original author has not posted since last October, and then he seemed very up beat on the possibilities. I hope nothing is amiss in their marriage and given the time frame his wife should be well bred by now. If so please post some pics of what by now must be a huge pregnant belly. If nothing else an update would be nice. We are all (mostly all) rooting for you and your sexy wife.

Is there any updates? Is your wife pregnant?

Wait a few months, you will see she is alredy knocked up - I blew my load in her last week

kim_c said:
Is there any updates? Is your wife pregnant?

Hi Kim_c - no updates as its been nine months since any external activity. She hasnt gotten anywhere near pregnant, but I'm ready as she is to try again. This is going to be one of those situations that will happen at her call not mine. I tread carefully and allow her to choose her inseminator. I made her watch this video the other day called breeing factory where men shag infertile mens wives from behing a screen and cum fresh fertile sperm inside them. The sparkle came back in her eye straight away.

Watch this space but it will be months, not days,

Cheers MMD_1

makemyday_1 said:
Hi Kim_c - no updates as its been nine months since any external activity. She hasnt gotten anywhere near pregnant, but I'm ready as she is to try again. This is going to be one of those situations that will happen at her call not mine. I tread carefully and allow her to choose her inseminator. I made her watch this video the other day called breeing factory where men shag infertile mens wives from behing a screen and cum fresh fertile sperm inside them. The sparkle came back in her eye straight away.

Watch this space but it will be months, not days,

Cheers MMD_1

Thanks for the update. Hope your wife finds a suitable bull soon.

I'm interested to know as to where you got the video "Breeding Factory" ?

Makemyday_1,

makemyday_1 said:
I'm impotent male who masturbates at leat 5 times per day. My wife is trying to get pregnant. Due to nothing more than a dribble, she has been convinced that I cannot impregnate her...

Since you jack off 5 times a day and produce a "dribble" each time, evidently that implies, although you can get it up, you can't cum while fucking your wife. Have you considered collecting your dribble of semen in a small jar each time you jack off, storing your dribbles jar in the refrigerator throughout the day, then using an extended-length eye dropper to squeeze your accumulated dribbles (the whole jar-full) deep into your wife's pussy at the end of the day?

Along with this, your wife would need to keep track of her temperatures throughout each month in the usual way so she would know when she's most likely to be fertile. Those would then be the times, of course, for your dribble-jar insemination experiments.

Regarding your most recent post:

makemyday_1 said:
No updates as its been nine months since any external activity (on my wife's part). .... Watch this space, but it will be months, not days. Cheers —MMD_1

I don't think months are required to know whether your wife is pregnant after any given insemination effort. A home pregnancy test kit can be used to make that determination relatively soon after you impregnate her with an extended-length eye dropper (if that happens), or after another man of her choice impregnates her (if that happens).

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Makemyday_1,
Since you jack off 5 times a day and produce a "dribble" each time, evidently that implies, although you can get it up, you can't cum while fucking your wife. Have you considered collecting your dribble of semen in a small jar each time you jack off, storing your dribbles jar in the refrigerator throughout the day, then using an extended-length eye dropper to squeeze your accumulated dribbles (the whole jar-full) deep into your wife's pussy at the end of the day?

Along with this, your wife would need to keep track of her temperatures throughout each month in the usual way so she would know when she's most likely to be fertile. Those would then be the times, of course, for your dribble-jar insemination experiments.

—Custer

Custer, I think that would be rather humiliating for his wife; having to extract poor quality semen from a jar. It would be much more adequate to find a virile/potent bull to do the job properly by intercourse!

ukhungbull said:
Custer, I think that would be rather humiliating for his wife; having to extract poor quality semen from a jar. It would be much more adequate to find a virile/potent bull to do the job properly by intercourse!

=========

by jove! halloa!! i do believe this chap has got
it ..............velly good

I think a stable marriage is more important than bringing your new kids or who's ever they may be in to your marriage the whole thing is if u want your own kids go see a doctor if your uneasy about letting her go out for a weekend then man up and say no your marriage is more important than sex because that's what its turn out to be

Users who are viewing this thread