• Thread starterLarry_Mich
  • Start date

Larry_Mich

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 19, 2017
Quebec
Hi,

To those with experience with « wife breeding », how does the whole arrangement work? I'm trying to think about the idea but all I see is a lot of complication and legal problems. How does it happen? Does it happen only once? Does the Bull stay in contact with the wife? Does the wife risk falling in love with the Bull, despite promising to love only her husband? I know this is a lot, but I'm new and would like to learn. Thank you for considering this message and responding.

Larry_Mich said:
Hi, To those with experience with « wife breeding », how does the whole arrangement work? I'm trying to think about the idea but all I see is a lot of complication and legal problems.
I would suggest a written agreement with your soon-to-be-pregnant married woman, and her soon-to-be-cuckolded-husband, specifying that you will not be held responsible, financially or otherwise, for any child (or children) that may result from your sexual relationship with your married woman — and also specifying that her husband will not divorce her when she becomes pregnant, but rather will assume responsibility for raising any child that results from her relationship with you.
Larry_Mich said:
How does it happen?
You let your married woman fuck you without using birth control — and, she does.
Larry_Mich said:
Does it happen only once?
Probably not. When your married woman knows she is fertile, you spend some time with her — perhaps an entire weekend — and let her fuck you as many times as possible. Then, continue letting her fuck you until she knows she is pregnant. After that, whether she continues fucking you will depend on her and your desires.
Larry_Mich said:
Does the Bull stay in contact with the wife?
If your married woman wants to continue your relationship as her lover: yes.
Larry_Mich said:
Does the wife risk falling in love with the Bull, despite [her] promising to love only her husband?
Anything's possible.
Larry_Mich said:
..... Thank you for considering this message and responding.
You're welcome. I don't have any experience impregnating married women, though — although a married woman once fucked me for about a year (it was a good relationship) — so, hopefully someone with actual experience of the kind you're seeking will also respond.

Last edited:
Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and toolman2c
Larry Mich, how old are ya now. . ? My bride was blk preg at ou wedding. The dad came on honeymoon with us as well as both our dads. We had verbal agreements.
Custer, please tell me about YOU. I think I may not know much about you from these later posts. Love seeing your ans. and opinions of course!
I am gay white boy who considered himself bi for decades
Luv, Heather

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
I've been taking my blk bull's thick gooey seed in my baby maker since he ****** me to let him creampie my pussy and I finally submitted to him and said he could have it bare just so he could bust a nut in my pussy while my boyfriend was watching.

Reactions: Nazareth
New2bbc84 said:
I've been taking my blk bull's thick gooey seed in my baby maker since he ****** me to let him creampie my pussy and I finally submitted to him and said he could have it bare just so he could bust a nut in my pussy while my boyfriend was watching.
There is great risk she will be in love with her bull various reasons. Whites ,incl bois, are so attracted to bbc
Love, Heather

Reactions: toolman2c and MyWifeDatesNow
Larry_Mich said:
Hi,

To those with experience with « wife breeding », how does the whole arrangement work? I'm trying to think about the idea but all I see is a lot of complication and legal problems. How does it happen? Does it happen only once? Does the Bull stay in contact with the wife? Does the wife risk falling in love with the Bull, despite promising to love only her husband? I know this is a lot, but I'm new and would like to learn. Thank you for considering this message and responding.
There are a lot of things to consider when doing this. The first thing would be to talk with your wife and see if you and her are in agreement of raising a child from another lover. This has to be really serious as there is no reason the child should suffer and not come into a loving family because of this. Upon agreeing on that I say the best way is to have her be with multiple people at the same time or in very close proximity to each other. Be honest and tell them you are looking to become pregnant and you and your wife want to be the legal guardians of the child. Make sure that the bulls are okay with this. Then with multiple partners all at once or close together it helps make it difficult to determine the father without a blood test. If you want an additional layer of comfort you can create a contract for the bulls to sign as well as you and your wife. Those are my suggestions.

Reactions: andy_mindi and Enigma632
If you want to know the real father of your child, you could ask the bulls to provide a sperm sample for a dna test when they first start having baby-making sex. When the baby is born, it can have a dna test in the hospital, and you can decide if you want to tell the biological father that the baby is his. You don't have to, but the father may want to contribute money and have visits (short or long term). The cuckold needs help to make sure he won't change his mind or become resentful if the bull wants to be involved long term. A bull may want to breed a complete family, so the husband cuckold might need a vasectomy if his sperm is fertile.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and toolman2c
Saraha said:
If you want to know the real father of your child, you could ask the bulls to provide a sperm sample for a dna test when they first start having baby-making sex. When the baby is born, it can have a dna test in the hospital, and you can decide if you want to tell the biological father that the baby is his. You don't have to, but the father may want to contribute money and have visits (short or long term). The cuckold needs help to make sure he won't change his mind or become resentful if the bull wants to be involved long term. A bull may want to breed a complete family, so the husband cuckold might need a vasectomy if his sperm is fertile.
I am a VERY fem boi. Living as girl since 14/15. My mom is still hoping that I make grandchildren. And has forbidden vasectomy on me. She has some regrets that I was started on hormones and cock so young. Mostly she was all for it. I know there are plenty of girls who would marry me and then get preg by other man. I am back living at home now. Done with Navy and junior college. The navy reserve was letting me serve as a girl but now they don't know what to do.
My idea was to hav a stud who looks like me preg a GF. He could be in babies life But gf and I would treat baby as our own. We appear as a lesbian couple
Luv, Mary

Lovestruckcuck said:
My wife was having unprotected see with her regular boyfriend for a long time as she has the mirena fitted however they spent a whole weekend together and after some very rough sex with her bf who is very well endowed the mirena moved which left her in pain, she had to have it removed and a new one fitted. She had to have a pregnancy test the following week and we were both so turned on by her being pregnant by her bf she asked me could she get mirena out and try for a baby with her BF but when she sat down with him he said if he got her pregnant he wouldn't be able to stand back and not be involved.
So she wants his baby and he wants to get her pregnant but we don't want him being involved with the baby as we want our kids to grow up having one dad and one mum.

Thoughts

The important thing is that the two of you know what you want and stick to it.

Lovestruckcuck said:
True we love the idea of Mrs getting pregnant by her boyfriend especially as she is very close to him but for us discretion is a must and we can't have anyone interfering now or in the future though we understand a potential father wanting to be involved
I think it is great that he would want to be involved. Of course this is up to you and you are doing something about it. That is very serious birth control. When my wife had IUD she was already a size queen. Two times she had to have it removed and new one put in. Probaly cuz of very vigorous size with HUNG men. And I mean she really fantasized about having sex with giants and with King Kong. She sought out THE biggest cocks and got with them
Even famous studs. her boss and my dad figured this out and actually arranged dates with her with the biggest hung studs of the time. Also did not matter what race or their age. I had already been femmed also
Love, heather

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c and MyWifeDatesNow
Always fantasized about impregnating another man's wife. Nor sure if I'd actually do it though.

Reactions: toolman2c and BorrowMyWife
elitetx91 said:
Always fantasized about impregnating another man's wife. Nor sure if I'd actually do it though.
You should do it. Especially if that pic is YOUR cock
Come and fuck me too. Just for the good sex
Love, Heather

Larry_Mich said:
Hi,

Well it would be better to make sure that your husband would be okay with raising another man's child as his own. You should be sure of this legally and it would be up to you guys to decide whether the bull should stay in contact, so you should try to get a bull can agree to the arrangement.

In my case the husband is not aware this arrangement and which is very very risky, however i have any arrangement with the wife (my ex GF) that i will be not responsible for the kids as it was her idea in the first place. I have father 3 kids of hers and trying for a fourth one and then another one after year or so. The trouble with us is that since the father is not aware of this arrangement, we cannot ask him to get a vasectomy or any other procedure that would block his sperm. She has to go on BC whenever he is with her so as we dont risk a pregnancy with him, once she got pregnant and we had to abort the child so as to avoid his weak kids.
Normally we meet during the weekends for casual sex and it might take months till when is either out of town or she might fake illness during the her fertile period, so that she can go off the BC.

There is no problem in staying contact with the wife, especially if you want more kids from the same bull, We are doing this for the past 9 years and we are not in love at any point of the time, except during the sex, it is pure lust that drives us. She loves her husband and her kids but i am just another sperm donor to her. She lets me see the kids at times, I am like a friend of hers.. they call me as thier uncle. She once said she would like to inform the kids about thier father may be after they are grown up, but i am opposed to it as it might devastate the kids.

I hope we could be of help to you, keep trying and you will get what you desire and dont stop making better babies they are the future.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, toolman2c and MyWifeDatesNow
there are a lot of things to consider before you enter into this, but ultimately you and your wife can do it as you want, regarding contact with the bull after, responsibilities , contact etc
we are actively breeding and have spoke about it at length before beginning

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and Lovestruckcuck
One married woman would come by and see me now and then. I loved nothing more than sending her back home to her husband filled with several loads of cum. One time sent her off to a formal dinner with her in-laws very filled with cum. So she had so sit there with her mother in law trying not do drip cum everywhere and wonder if this was the time she was going to be knocked up.

New2bbc84 said:
How many times have you done him bareback? Are yiu on birth control? This is hot.

Reactions: toolman2c