• Start date

JennaJay

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2021
Michigan
onlyfans.com
Hey guys...I was thinking of fun ways to make my husband a little nervous and have some fun...has anyone ever "printed" out pics of their wife and posted them in public restrooms or other public places...I thought that would be a rush and something fun to experiment with. Has anyone done or would want to try this with me?

• Love
Reactions: nrwpaar, toolman, fuckmygirlplz and 22 others
I have done this to a cuck that lives near me.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, JimPreston, Hornycuck and 2 others
Yep, did it for a cuck

Reactions: JimPreston and Jmikefh
A bull did this with my wife pics

• Love
Reactions: JimPreston, littlecucky, Carter and 1 other person
JennaJay said:
Hey guys...I was thinking of fun ways to make my husband a little nervous and have some fun...has anyone ever "printed" out pics of their wife and posted them in public restrooms or other public places...I thought that would be a rush and something fun to experiment with. Has anyone done or would want to try this with me?
Have had someone do that with my wife.

jjperko said:
I have done this to a cuck that lives near me.
Would you want to do it for me and mine?

• Love
Reactions: Carter
I would definitely be willing to do this for you

• Love
Reactions: carlavibrato, Blove, Jmikefh and 3 others
My bulls have done this to my wife

IMG_1114.jpg loch lomond.JPG

• Love
Reactions: carlavibrato, throwback, littlecucky and 4 others
JennaJay said:
I helped a couple gettings ******* in copenhagen just before covid. i printed, out pics of her, with a email adress on it. and urges all to cum on her whire taking a pic or vid of it.
I hang the pics up in more than 40toilet stalls around the city within 2 days.. got around 5 vids and 10 pics of her with strangers cocks.
They loved it, and so did i, Fun and hot.. the way its meant to be

• Love
Reactions: MyPureWife, JimPreston, littlecucky and 3 others
Reactions: Hor
Malkainsolo said:
I helped a couple gettings ******* in copenhagen just before covid. i printed, out pics of her, with a email adress on it. and urges all to cum on her whire taking a pic or vid of it.
I hang the pics up in more than 40toilet stalls around the city within 2 days.. got around 5 vids and 10 pics of her with strangers cocks.
They loved it, and so did i, Fun and hot.. the way its meant to be
Message me as I would love to do that too!!!

JennaJay said:
Message me as I would love to do that too!!!
I'd do it for a UK couple but not much point with anyone outside UK

Reactions: carlavibrato, uselesscuck and returninghero
mnsizequeen said:
That's absolutely amazing! Not so far from Copenhagen right now, in case you ever want to do it again.
Ohhh sounds like a lot of fun and "hots" ;D as soon the bars opens up again in Denmark, Im in.
Can only imagin alot of comments and and some kinky tributes ;) pm me if you want to talk about it :)

JennaJay said:
Looks like you have lots of volunteers, Ms. JennaJay. Maybe it would be helpful if you were to state your location (at least approximately), since your husband will presumably find it more awkward and embarrassing if he realizes that revealing photos of you have been posted in men's restrooms in your local area (say, in bars, supermarkets and gas stations).

Reactions: hotshared and carlavibrato
I am in Michigan

Reactions: Custer Laststand
JennaJay said:
I’ve done it in the past with a girlfriend.

TeddyG said:
I'd do it for a UK couple but not much point with anyone outside UK
Message me :D

Reactions: charliebrown_69
My bulls have done this to my wife

DSC_0036.jpg

Reactions: nrwpaar, dbdan13, yho and 6 others
my wife ******* by a fan

demande spéciale 2 (3).JPG demande spéciale 2 (4).JPG

Reactions: Custer Laststand, BrianMc, dbdan13 and 6 others
photos by a fan!

demande spéciale 2 (13).JPG demande spéciale 3 %281%29.JPG demande spéciale 3 (3) (1).JPG demande spéciale 3 (4).JPG demande spéciale 3 (7) (1).JPG demande spéciale 3 (8).JPG

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, BrianMc, dbdan13 and 8 others