******** in a "different" way...

• Thread starterJennaJay
  • Start date
WarrenInAfrica said:
Think my wife Amy might get any reaction posting on a lamp pole?

A1.jpg
Would love to see my cock going in her stomach

Mine @ Prets :D

1C2B0FB0-D177-43EA-8112-B6EEDCBDFEAE.jpg

• Love
Reactions: patie, NowShown, italianvoyeur and 1 other person
I'd love that for my Fiancé!

I've always wanted mine done that way but haven't had any luck getting someone to follow through for me.

Reactions: charliebrown_69
Who would like to ****** a printed picture of my bbw wife at at public toilet, parking lot, store or whatever? Pm me.

Would love for someone to do this with my wifes pics

bigdckazzwreaker said:
Would love to see my cock going in her stomach
Yes she sure will

Chicago area here. Really interested in this.

My wife and me with my lack of manhood *******. Let the world know about us!

12345.jpg 23456.jpg

Reactions: MarcusDom, Custer Laststand, natasnaikul and 1 other person
JennaJay said:
Hey guys...I was thinking of fun ways to make my husband a little nervous and have some fun...has anyone ever "printed" out pics of their wife and posted them in public restrooms or other public places...I thought that would be a rush and something fun to experiment with. Has anyone done or would want to try this with me?
HOT. I wanted to do this to my wife as some point

Can someone do this with my hot pvc fatties pics? If so, please send pm

it is alot of fun and i can changeit whenever u want

Did that once some years back. I was on a business trip in Bangkok. I had printed some pics of my wife and brought them wt me from home.
Posted some pics in the men's toilets in 2 bars with my email address for them to email if they got to see the pics. No one emailed me.
I figured whoever found the pics used it for their own pleasure or the cleaning lady found them and threw them away.

Reactions: throwback
What an amazing fantasy. Seeing your wife posted somewhere for all men to see mist be amazing. Anyone who wants to try with my slim little wife PM me!

Reactions: throwback and MarcusDom
WelshSlutWife said:
What an amazing fantasy. Seeing your wife posted somewhere for all men to see mist be amazing. Anyone who wants to try with my slim little wife PM me!
Easy to do

Reactions: carlavibrato and WRONG
I'm looking for someone that can do this with my hot bbw piggys pics