In Dear Abby Friday 2/24

• Thread starteramaze my wife
  • Start date

amaze my wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 30, 2005
My wife and I, having been involved in the cuckold lifestyle for several years, were intrigued by this letter which appeared in Dear Abby's column last Friday. My wife was particularly amused that the fantasy of the lifestlyle, including perhaps the major reason why husbands are cuckolded in the first place, was being discussed in a "mainstream" syndicated newspaper column. Dear Abby's advice not withstanding, I wonder if others involved in the lifestlyle might want to comment or advise this obviously sexually frustrated wife.
Here is a copy of her letter to Dear Abby---

DEAR ABBY: I was visiting my friend "Carla" and arrived a little early on our way to go shopping. While I was waiting for her to dress, I noticed some photographs on her kitchen counter. I browsed through them and was shocked to see they were pictures of Carla and her husband, "Cesare," naked in various positions and stages.
Cesare has always flirted with me. He has even suggested on several occasions that he would like to take me out. Of course, I deflected his advances.
But now, after seeing these pictures, I am torn. Cesare is extremely "manly." My husband is a kind and gentle person, but he has nothing close to what Cesare has to offer. Now, whenever I see Carla's husband, I flash back to those pictures and can't help fantasizing about what it would be like to be with him. This has begun to affect my sex life with my husband. I know it's wrong, but I can't help it.
Should I tell Carla I saw the pictures? Should I tell her that Cesare has been coming on to me? -- Tempted in Carolina

Dear Tempted: I see nothing to be gained by telling your friend you saw the pictures, nor do I think it would help the situation to tell her that her husband has been coming on to you. The fantasy in which you are indulging is a common one, but let's get real here -- not all daydreams make for a pleasant reality. My advice is to snap out of it and find something else to occupy your mind.

Dear Pittsburgh I could not agree more!!!!!

Damn!!! That is upfront and personal, refreshing to have a fellow bull reflect my thoughts, bravo Pittsburgh!!

I saw pictures of my friend and her husband> it turn's out he had left them out in the hope I would see them. I thought about them alot over the next few weeks, My husband and I have one rule. If I am going to play I must do it away from home and not with anyone we know ( I know that's two but ..)

About a month later my friend had a b,b.q on her back garden , and as usuall my huband and I attended. as the party whent into the night, I had to go use the bathroom , The only one they had was upstairs. As I walked passed the master bedroom I saw the husband sitting on the bed masturbating.
I whent into the room but I only watched him untill he came. When we got home that night I told my husband what had happened. and he told me that Clive ( my friends husband) had told him he found me attractive. Nick asked me if thought I would end up having sex with him. But I wont do it behind his wifes back,

well if you wont do it behind her back ask her to join in..simple really.

I hear you all - but she is right - not all daydreams make pleasant realities - and, sometimes, they do.

Extremely manly

The pictures may have been left out to interest you. But the photos show only the "manly" husband and his wife, nobody else, so why assume they are swingers? Your friend might be frightened if she thinks you're after her husband. You could hint around to her that you're not being satisfied in your marriage, without mentioning her husband as the solution, and see if she makes a proposal.

If you're not getting what you need from your hubby, then why not find a different manly guy for a playmate, without the complications of risking losing a friend.:)

I'm thinking the pictures were a setup, meant for her to see to try and get her into a threesome arrangement They see the writing on the wall with the frustrated woman and are trying to bring her under their spell.

I guess you just lost the bet. I am still here and my wife is still cuckolding me with my total approval. It wasn't a sexual fantasy, either. It was an actual letter in Dear Abby on that date.

Look back with regret

amaze my wife said:
My wife and I, having been involved in the cuckold lifestyle for several years, were intrigued by this letter which appeared in Dear Abby's column last Friday. My wife was particularly amused that the fantasy of the lifestlyle, including perhaps the major reason why husbands are cuckolded in the first place, was being discussed in a "mainstream" syndicated newspaper column. Dear Abby's advice not withstanding, I wonder if others involved in the lifestlyle might want to comment or advise this obviously sexually frustrated wife.
Here is a copy of her letter to Dear Abby---

DEAR ABBY: I was visiting my friend "Carla" and arrived a little early on our way to go shopping. While I was waiting for her to dress, I noticed some photographs on her kitchen counter. I browsed through them and was shocked to see they were pictures of Carla and her husband, "Cesare," naked in various positions and stages.
Cesare has always flirted with me. He has even suggested on several occasions that he would like to take me out. Of course, I deflected his advances.
But now, after seeing these pictures, I am torn. Cesare is extremely "manly." My husband is a kind and gentle person, but he has nothing close to what Cesare has to offer. Now, whenever I see Carla's husband, I flash back to those pictures and can't help fantasizing about what it would be like to be with him. This has begun to affect my sex life with my husband. I know it's wrong, but I can't help it.
Should I tell Carla I saw the pictures? Should I tell her that Cesare has been coming on to me? -- Tempted in Carolina

Dear Tempted: I see nothing to be gained by telling your friend you saw the pictures, nor do I think it would help the situation to tell her that her husband has been coming on to you. The fantasy in which you are indulging is a common one, but let's get real here -- not all daydreams make for a pleasant reality. My advice is to snap out of it and find something else to occupy your mind.

Many years ago and about 2 years before we married my then g/f and I were letting a downstairs apartment and I needed to get home as my father had taken suddenly ill. On my return the women of the couple who lived upstairs told me my g/f had slept with her well endowed black nephew while I was back home. I challenged my g/f about it and she denied it and said it was just Eve mixing things as their was some arguments going on between us and them. Eve told me that haivng had a well endowed black man my g/f woudl never again be happy with me. Many years now with hindsight I see Eve was right and that sex with my g/f then wife was never the same and very quickly our sex life died completely.

Please be wary, once a women does experience sexual satisfaction with another man - she WILL lose interest in her small cocked husband.

nothing ventured nothing gained. its all a trade off...do you want this or that. the frustrated wife should bring it up with hubby. he could be having the time of his life. or do like all other women..have the affair . then ask hubby ...can i have an affair, usually its done in the form of..' i hate you your a jerk im leaving for a while, i think i want a divorce..'. then she can leave or continue having the affair depending on if she can maintain it and not get mental about it.