• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

In need of help

• Thread starternewbiemt
  • Start date

newbiemt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2008
Ok here it is. I know I'm not pleasing my wife in bed, and want her to have what she has been missing. She says everything is fine, but I know better. I have told here to take a girls weekend and have FUN, but she has no intrest, or at least that is what she is telling me. I know she has not though, but would love here to get what she has been missing, plus some. Any suggestions?

help

I have found so often in the past that she may well be far more susceptible to encouragement from girlfriends if you can think of any sympathetic female friends.. or perhaps her work colleagues... see if yuo can enlist their help.. I have known this to work far more than any other method
Good luck and let us all know how you get on

Last edited by a moderator:
MacNfries, You'r whistling Dixie. Nobody could have said it better. Perfect answer.

To: MacInFries

You should be in the UN Diplomatic Core. Your Logical, Incisive, and Reasonable.

You need to communicate with her more and tell her how much you'd like for her to do it if you get the chance. Rent a few vid's...and get her off. Much communication needed before you could go on.

Brad (Macy' husband)

Tell her why u think you are not pleasing her in bed.
Tell her what the benefits might be if she dated other men.
Tell her that you do not want to date other women, you love ONLY her.
Tell her that you will do more housework, so she can go out on dates feeling fresh.
Tell her you will buy her new clothes so she can feel confident and sexy for her dates.
Tell her that the thought of her having sex with someone else gives you instant erections
Tell her that she deserves to have the best sex life possible.
Tell her that you would like to make love to her when she gets home from a date.

Users who are viewing this thread