• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

In the front yard...

bcg321

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2012
Yesterday was a gorgeous day and my wife decided to go out front to weed the yard while I stayed in and played with my step daughter. She was wearing some short, hot pink shorts and a black loose fitting tank top. After about an hour I glanced out our second floor window to check on her and could barely see her on the other side of the cars in our driveway. While I was glancing outside, I noticed a "kid" (probably early teens) coming down the street on a skateboard and as he passed our house his head shot around to stare at my wife so hard that he almost hit a parked car in the street next door. I laughed a bit and watched him turn around, skate back the other way and stare just as hard on the way back up the street. About a minute later, another kid comes down the street on the same skateboard and does the same staring act. Once he goes back up the street, here comes a third guy (yup same skateboard) doing the same. I still couldn't see what my wife was doing, but I figured these kids just wanted to see a hot Asian chick and didn't think much about it.

About 30 min later, I pop my head back into the window and see some random guy with a dog talking to my wife, who I can still barely see behind the car. He walks off about a minute after I start watching as a car comes rolling down the street. As the car pulls past my house, the car slows down pretty rapidly, then speeds back up as he passes. At this point I figured I head down to see what was going on and as I open the front door to start walking outside, I see a truck pull the same thing as that car with a slow roll past my house.

As I came around the car in my driveway, I noticed that my wife was on all fours pulling up weeds. Her tank top had ridden up her back ******** her black, lacy panties since her hot pink shorts had ridden down a bit. I asked how it was going and got an exhausted "fine". I walked to the street to see if I could see those skateboarders, but didn't see them. However, when I turned around, I noticed what they were staring at. With my wife on all fours, anyone passing by the house had a direct view down my wife's shirt. Her tits were swaying back and forth and with a loose top, you could see just about everything. She had a bra on, but it wasn't covering very much at all. Along with her tits, you could easily see her panties with her ass in the air like that. I brought her a drink of water and headed back inside, leaving her ******* to anyone that came by.

Fast forward to later that night and I am pounding her with everything I got just thinking about her ******** everything. I asked her if she liked showing off and she asked what I was talking about. While still fucking her, I told her about her tits on display and panties flashing everyone. She initially denied it, but started fucking me back harder and harder. I kept pressing her on it and she eventually broke down and admitted to knowing that her tits were showing, but not her panties. As I asked her whether she liked all those men and boys staring at her, she started to cum and screamed out "yes!!! I'm a fucking slut!" Needless to say, I lost all control at that point and came deep inside her. As we calmed down, I teased her that she should leave the bra inside next time and she just gave me a wicked smile.

Pic from a few years back before we were married.

Yeah

Last edited:
Reactions: joost, moltenneeds and Eamdaniel
That is insanely hot! good for you and her. I'd cum deep inside her too.

Tom

That is hot ,I love when my wife does that in public

She should flash more! Maybe give the teens some experience Asian loving lol

That is fucking awesome. I need to get my girl to do that more often.

So my wife went to the grocery store and came home asking for help unloading the car. She had on Shorts and a tank top again. As we make trips back and forth to the car I see two of the teenagers from before outside their house. As I make my different trips to the car the group of teens grows to about 5 or 6 with new boys I didn't see during the last episode. As I finished the last load with my wife I noticed one of the teens from before pointing at her and telling the others something. As they laughed and smiled and checked out my wife, I knew that the boys from last time were telling their friends all about my wife's tits and panties. These little fuckers are probably all jerking it to my wife right now. Haven't told my wife yet but may bring it up in mid fuck tonight to see her reaction.

I hope you will encourage your wife to show more? Flirt with the teens?

Very hot! My wife does yard work (backyard) in loose shirts or topless regularly. I catch men and boys peeking through the fence all the time - very hot

becontree2001uk said:
I hope you will encourage your wife to show more? Flirt with the teens?

Ya. I haven't told her about this last situation but I would like to see her continue to push boundaries with them. They can't drive so she can't do anything physically with them but giving them an "accidental" peek every once in a while shouldn't hurt too much. I've also opened the blinds in our front upstairs window a little which should allow them (or anyone) to see her walking around in her panties around the house.

Learner's permit

Most definitely keep the lines of communication open. In time, they can drive Ms. Daisy home!

Any updates?

becontree2001uk said:
Any updates?

Only update is that I came home yesterday late from work and there were a lot more weeds in the yard. No idea what she was wearing, but I would like to think it was the same outfit.....hopefully with the same audience :)

Sounds promising! Has she started to walk around the house naked or topless with the lights on and let her fans see her?

Love "weeding" the yard on a hot summer's day. Just like your wife, I like to wear the skimpiest outfit that I can get away with. I love noticing how many of the guys in the neighbourhood come out to wash their cars when I am bending over. The first time I did it, I really didnt know that I had caused such a stir, until I came inside and noticed that my white top was completely soaked with my sweat, and my "wife beater" top was completely see-through, allowing a full view of my nipples. Hubby immediately noticed, and demanded that I go back out so he could also enjoy the show, but this time I had to change my short shorts into a mini skirt without panties. I complied with his request, and went back out, and made sure I knelt down to ****** my ass to anyone who was watching me bend over to get that nasty weed that was just out of my reach ;) I really love the breeze against my pussy especially when the sun shines on my skin. I was outside for about an hour, and came in exhausted, both from the heat and the horniness. Hubby told me that when I stood up, my skirt must have stuck to my skin, so my ass was on quite a display for a few steps unti it finally fell back down (which was not too far, as it is reaaaaly mini ha ha. Here's to summer!

Please take some pics of her on display

Long time no hear bcg? I hope all is well

Be careful don't cause any accidents!

Any pics in the front yard? Try to post her wearing the same clothes or even better!

I haven't gotten any pics yet but she was weeding again last week while i was not home. I got home just as she finished and walked inside to a carton of eggs on the counter. I asked what they were for and she said that while she was weeding our new neighbor came over and brought eggs as a "reverse" welcome gift. I was like seriously?!?! What guy brings eggs as a gift? She said she thought it was nice and they talked for a while before she brought them in. I've seen the guy probably a half dozen times since he moved in and other than a wave, I've never talked to him. I told her that and she actually asked why I thought he would bring them now. I asked her directly if she was wearing another tank top while weeding and she said she was. I said "There's your answer." She blushed and was a little defensive about it but I think she knew too. I'll try to get a strategic pic since she's not done with the yard yet.