• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

in the mood in NY

• Thread startersleepyheadmwf
  • Start date

sleepyheadmwf

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2005
Frankly, this sort of thing is just a periodic mood for me, and I'm in that mood recently.
But having said that I am VERY particular so please don't waste my time OR yours.

My 'type' is very much young men in their mid-20's who LOOK young (which means a full head of hair, for one thing).
Plus I like men who are very thin. Skinny really. Not muscled up or 'thick' or 'football player' or any other euphemisms.
Think skinny rock star.
Think Shaggy.
Think Lenny Kravitz.

I also have an aversion to shaving or trimming anywhere on your body other than your face.
Clear?

having said that,
I am 54 and fairly petite with nice legs. And I'm beyond my child bearing years.
I'm also happily married so this isn't about what you can do that my husband "can't" or doesn't (as odds are that's nothing) except that you're someone NEW for a one time experience.
Ideally you are turned on by an older, married, white woman and you like quickies with not a lot of bullshit.
I'm not up for a marathon. Just a great, FAST, fuck.
But I don't think you'll be disappointed. At least no one ever has been!

I should have mentioned that you absolutely MUST be single.

So, if I haven't put you off with the requirements and you're serious, as I said this is not an everyday mood for me.

So act now! (as they say in the infomercials)

Attachments

• lying.jpg
    lying.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 896
  • legs3.jpg
    legs3.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 610
well i think you sound just fine, im very much in to women like you. drop me a line. ps. i fit your description

I'm in Queens, NYC and I believe I fit your requirements. I'm athletically built and your conditions do apply for me as well. Drop me a line if interested.

i think you are too old

That's okay eparrano, I'm not looking for anyone hostile toward women, or a moron, anyway.

exactly what your lookin 4

I would love to know more. Do you have an email

another arrogant and demanding white woman. Your attitude is bad. Guys i warn you this wont be enjoyable

gee, "dong", and this is your ONLY post on this board.
Nice to see you making such a valuable community contribution.

Idiot.

Dont knock it blkdong. Perhaps you are new to this but there is nothing like a person who knows exactly what they want. Time wasters are my biggest turn off so I applaude sleepyheadmwf for being very specific even though I do not fit in a couple of her categories. :clap:

If more people in this place were like sleepyheadmwf perhaps the success rates would increase.

well finally a woman that likes slender men.... i fit that profile.but unfortunately im not in your area..if u want to chat msg me

new comer to here

hopefully i will make full contribution when i meet you

sounsd great very nice post sweetie where in new york are you located would lvoe to meet up with you and help you ou..

Users who are viewing this thread