• Thread starteratravelersfriend
  • Start date

atravelersfriend

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2005
Asian wife, for black cock worship

Northern Calif Traveling Couple
He 46, she is 42, asian, 5'2, 105 Ibs, 32b's, petite, very oral, multi-orgasmic,

we get to the following places a few times a year,
washington dc, orlando/tampa, chicago, plus a few others.
interested in regular friends willing to meet with us when in your area.
we would meet for drinks to start things rolling, and then?
requirements; D/D Free, Social Drinking ok, black, okay with husband in the room.
plus'es, not required, married, over 50, between 20-30, uncut, over 6", experienced with couples

reply with your email address or (cell if you are serious) so we can send you our contact info before we are in your area.

Attachments

• 051231_roni_0462a.JPG
    051231_roni_0462a.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,604
  • 060221_roniNathan_06.jpg
    060221_roniNathan_06.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 2,628
sound sounsd great sweetie i be in orland sooon can i takl to you an dget to know more abou yuo sweetie.

Damn Bro - I've stroked my cock twice now to your hot wife sucking black cock. Gotta say that my favorite is the one of her sucking on his balls...and of course the one of her slurping down his black cum. Keep them cumming. Lets see af ew of her getting her sweet pussy stretched out by the black man...or better yet, black men.

Nice ass!!!!!

Bring yourself to Chicago

Hi Guys,

If you ever make it to the east coast, I'm in CT and would love to meet. Feel free to email me at; blacq_9@yahoo.

Have fun,
Mike

She looks fantastic. My email is Greatmover1@yahoo.com. I would love to meet up when your flowing through Orlando. I think it would be a great time for all. I definately can meet the requirements for a great time. Hit me up when you cumming this way.

mmm wow she is amazing ... i love asian women just been looking at the asian women with blacks in the pic section.. fantastic!! ive had a few very tight lil asian girls who let me spray my seed deep in them and begged for it on them. would love to hear and see more of you.

If you come near the Atlanta area let me know...could entertain you

If u ever in Houston Texas

Hello-love the ass pic of the wife-If you guys ever around,near, or in houston-I would be very interested in meeting you guys for drinks

Nothing sexier than seeing a Hot Asian Wife fucking a big black cock!

VERY nice. Whoever she is, she definitely likes what she's doing. She's a cutey. The one where she's sucking on his balls with his dick off to one side is so slutty of her.

Washington DC

Attractive young black profesional here. Your wife is bad as hell, holla at me when you're in the Washington, DC area. 6'4" 200 lbs lean and hung.

Last edited by a moderator: