Indian Cheating Wife

• Thread starterindianpictures
  • Start date
I

indianpictures

hi,

posting a cheating indian wife, i have been fucking her good. I am from India.

saima2.jpg saima8.jpg

Reactions: zulika1234
i'm also indian and would love to fuck her.

some more pics of her

hi

many people have viewed it but i guess none interested yet.... will post some more if i can... i wish i would have more reviews and comments from black men and fellow Indians

Attachments

• saima1.jpg
    saima1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,045
that is a big bed

well im not an indian but i often dressed up as a cowboy when i was a small boy ...my comment is to suggest you need to show a little more of your sweet squaw wife if you want more action here....

let's see her sucking on some BBC

Tank u cum again!

Black man here, yup she's cute, way fuckable. Wearing too many clothes though... Unwrap that that saree(/) and show us some skin!!

indianpictures
let see more of her !
some action's pics ?

I sure would like to see what she has...

she doesnt ******... posting more pics

hi

i am posting more pics of her, she didnt ****** and let me take the pics... lol sh ewanted to know what all fellow peopel think of her.. she wants to have cocks all the time... fuckingm her , pumping her pusssy real goood... she admits she is fuck *****

saima7.jpg saima11.jpg

Reactions: zulika1234
nice pics. I love Indian women

I am hot for Indian women and she looks damn good. Would love to see the body on your fine fuck *****.

She ready for sum BBC...

indianpictures said:
hi

i am posting more pics of her, she didnt ****** and let me take the pics... lol sh ewanted to know what all fellow peopel think of her.. she wants to have cocks all the time... fuckingm her , pumping her pusssy real goood... she admits she is fuck *****

She gonna ride bareback too u know!

i'd love to lick her pussy for her.

wow ..

I am sure the guy fucking her is really making her do all dirty shit .. she is very fuckable face toooo