Indian Couple accidental cuckold on their anniversary.

• Thread starterWannebeProudCuck
  • Start date
W

WannebeProudCuck

We were married for 3 yrs but been together total 7 yrs and our sex life have been bit dull lately. It was our 3rd year anniversary... When we took a quite trip to Germany for 5 days in a remote cottage for alone and isolated time in exotic settings to ignite some sparks between us.
It was a pretty remote place and not a big chain... when we reached, there was a bit of crossover in booking for few hours.
A group of guys have booked it before us but most of them have left except 2 guys. The cleaning between their stay and ours wasn't due for next 3 hours... So the guys told us to better go around and come back later trying to keep us out saying we don't wanna get inside now as it is a mess.
The weather was getting pretty bad and the place was bit secluded so we decided to stay... Saying we can manage the mess as the weather doesn't look good and we are very tired from the journey. One of the guy said our wish as they were supposed to leave but the other stayed saying the cottage is pretty messy. He will help us clean a bit as he anyways has to collect some stuff since he didn't realize next booking would be so soon. It sounded strange at first but when we got inside we realize what he meant... The place seemed wrecked by a wild party with glitters and party poppers around, etc... Apparently those guys had a bachelor party there for a friend. As soon we got in, the guy felt embarrassed a bit saying please don't go around living room and we better stay around bedroom or in garden for a while.

It was a pretty exotic cottage... Rustic charm, with one big room having ensuit bathroom but only separated by transparent glasses leaving nothing to imagination. A living room with kitchen and one side is again just transparent glass towards a beautiful garden which have an outdoor hot tub with a glass shed over it overlooking a beautiful view of big empty landscape and mountains.

My wife insisted on helping in cleaning so he leaves soon but he denied for help and end up complimenting her for her looks and she couldn't help but feel good about it coming from a good looking guy like him as she is not really a very shy type. He was native German with strange accent... Pretty tall around 6'3 with good built, has a little tummy he referred later as beer belly due to holiday season... It was in December... I felt bit intimidated by his physique and toned uper body. Myself not fat but not well built too, just an average body and 5'8 height going bald a little from hairline.

He then suggested why don't we sit and enjoy garden view while he cleans it up... But it was cold outside... So he said we should relax in hot tub. We love the idea of sitting in hot water with a chilly weather and amazing view and we been living in Europe for 2 yrs already so not conservative or shy to be in swimwear around other people. I loved the idea and ask my wife to change into her bikini but she seems a bit reluctant. With him present she didn't say much about why she is denying to get in bath tub... So I persuaded her a bit. She with unsure mind sigh and told me not to force her and I fail to understand her reluctant ness pushed her to get in bikini and join me in hot tub as she usually doesn't mind wearing bikini on beach etc. From my point I just want to get into relaxing mood and stay clear of the guy so he can finish quickly and leave.

She reluctantly went to change in the bedroom and I got into my undies and got into the hot tub... When she walked out of the room I understand her reluctance earlier... In order to ignite the passion between us... The only 2 bikini she packed were very skimpy... I remember we bought them over last 3 yrs but she has never wore it ever and was clear saying she is never wearing them in public.
And as the living room one side is also only glass, I can see when she walked out of room and walked towards the bath tub in garden... That guy was awe struck and got his eye fixed on her non stop. Their eyes meet and she gave an embarrassed smile... While he gave a shameless grin saying something... N then looked at me giving thumbs up... I couldn't do anything but to wave hands as a gesture of thanks.
[ A bit about her... She is 5'3 dusky skin, long black hairs, big brown eyes, cute face and a fig 34c 25 35. She is very fitness conscious and workout regularly unlike myself.]

When wife got into hot tub she said she hope that guy leave soon... She feels so naked and *******... N I hope the same but ask her what was he saying and she reluctantly told me he said he wishes I haven't come here with my husband. I don't know why but I felt bit strangely hot along with some jealousy.
It started snowing a bit... N the weather just about to get worst... So I was hoping the guy leave soon. With cold and mix with hot water I can see my wife nipples hard and poking out of her tiny 2 piece string bikini. Luckily she felt more comfortable under water and bubble and I touching her thighs and she getting hot.

The snow storm got more intense so the guy came to us and said sorry but he had to leave now else might not be able to get out... There wasn't a single thing nearby for at least 5 km... He constantly staring at my wife without shame said... He can't find all his stuff showing us a duffle bag with some things... So said if we find something like a big belt please ignore it... My wife bit curious as never really had seen sex toys and stuff said... Why? is it that bad that she won't find it interesting and he pretty confident smile said actually he is afraid she might like it too much... N my wife had no comeback for it went silent and embarrassed. Then he with full confidence said... Actually do touch it... It's shame if a body like that doesn't have some fun. N she went total silent looking blank at him and me in between... After few seconds of ackward silence... The guy spoke saying ok he is leaving, we have fun and winked at her and wave me bye. I got up to close the door and saw the snow storm looked really bad... So as courtesy ask him if he sure about going out in such weather (I was hoping he leave desperately though) and he said yes he will manage and left for his car.

As soon as he left and I got back to tub my wife have brought the bottle of wine. Already started sipping n giving me hot looks.

The weather outside got real bad with heavy snow and even in hot tub we can feel a bit of cold and she show concerned for the guy saying hope he get out safely while sipping the wine but I was more focused on her now and said I'm sure he is fine and pulled her on myself.

With freezing outside we kind of gulped down on wine quickly to get some heat from it, making both of us tipsy and when she is tipsy she get pretty turned on. Wasn't long enough before she was on top of me in the tub and I opened her bikini top and threw it out in the garden and we hear a bad thunderstorm... From no where she said oh it's getting bad .. let's go inside and she hope that guy have reached to safe place by now. It must have been only 5-7 minutes since he left. I was like he would be fine, and then to just tease her I said... Why is she so concerned about him because he doesn't seems to take eyes of from her in her skimpy bikini? Afterall he is the one technically saw you first (even before me) in the bikini you bragged never to wear Infront of others.

And being tipsy she said, first she is decent human being so just concerned about someone safety and then it's always a pleasure to admired by a hot guy... Common for creeps to stare but it's a real compliment by someone like that admiring a married lady.

I told her she doesn't have to worry she can still put college girls to fail and this got more heated between us and we started making out passionately, with me sucking her neck and nipples. That time I kind of felt someone knocked at the door but we were in garden so knock was not clear and with thunder storm it was not clear too. I told her but she was in mood to not care and grab my cock under my undies. But it's getting really cold out so we decided to get inside and we quickly went to the living room, and I on top of her... Making out with her in just bikini bottom.
I again felt like a knock on the door but she didn't (nothing new when she is *****)... I said let me check and she got disappointed... The couch was not facing towards door... So I walked she lied on couch saying stop making excuses and teasing her.

I hardly walked to the door and she started rubbing herself between her bikini bottom saying come here and fuck me now.
I was kind of also thinking it's just strong wind... So said I will fuck her just a minute... N about to open the door and she said... Mmm so who is going to fuck this dirty girl and I opened the door and same time and was shocked to see that guy there in shock shouted his name 'Mark'. She didn't know I said the name because he was standing Infront of me and to alarm her that mark is at door.

Not faced towards the door she said mmm someone getting naughty... Want a stud like mark to fuck his wife? And I shouted it's mark. She was again said yess baby whatever u want to be... She was topless with her hands inside her tiny bikini bottom N I shouted it's mark and then she got up and froze to see mark standing there... She wasn't expecting it all so she stood up with hands inside her bikini bottom... N froze there for good few seconds topless standing with hands in her panty... N mark showed no hurry to say anything or acknowledge me but stood there standing and looking at her without a blink.
I eventually took 5-6 seconds to recover and turned back to her giving a look and she realizes her st myate and ran inside the room like that... And he stepped in saying he is so sorry he can see he disturbed us... But he couldn't get past few meters and waiting in his car for 10 min to storm get better but it's just getting worst. Can he crash on couch until it pass and he promised to stay clear of us?