• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Indian Cuck Wants to be Controlled

• Thread starterPhilippinesFun
  • Start date

PhilippinesFun

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2019
Philippines
I have an Indian cuck friend that likes to be controlled and treated like a slave. He's such a cuck bitch. He loves being a slave to a bull. His Indian wife cuckolds him a lot. He loves when you take over his computer? Will a bull please help me? He's begging for you ro take over his computer. I've done it before. His wife is gorgeous! They have lost of pics. But, don't be a pic collector. He doesn't want a pic collector. He wants to be owned and controlled.

He also likes to give a bull control over financial information. He likes you to control aspects of it. Need a little cash from time to time to show you are in charge and he is the submissive bitch? Son't just view his bank account. Tske control over his money. He loves it. Isn't he such a naughty and kinky cuck? Take control over his PC, even his bank account info. What a good cuck. He also likes you to control him using team viewer. What ways will take over his PC? What ways will you use team viwer on him? Will you take control over his money? Message here. He will see your responses. Why is it so hard to find real bulls? Show him you are a real bull. Own that dirty, cuck bitch. When you see his cuckolding wife, she will blow your mind. She's a hot. A dirty, kinky, cuckolding wife. If you are good, maybe I'll post more pics pf her here.

006_450.jpg

Reactions: Rayagr, Indiadominantbull and ashwiniwife
Will some one explain to me in simple language how to lock some one out of their PC and force them to watch what I do?

AsianWifeandcuck said:
I have an Indian cuck friend that likes to be controlled and treated like a slave. He's such a cuck bitch. He loves being a slave to a bull. His Indian wife cuckolds him a lot. He loves when you take over his computer? Will a bull please help me? He's begging for you ro take over his computer. I've done it before. His wife is gorgeous! They have lost of pics. But, don't be a pic collector. He doesn't want a pic collector. He wants to be owned and controlled.

He also likes to give a bull control over financial information. He likes you to control aspects of it. Need a little cash from time to time to show you are in charge and he is the submissive bitch? Son't just view his bank account. Tske control over his money. He loves it. Isn't he such a naughty and kinky cuck? Take control over his PC, even his bank account info. What a good cuck. He also likes you to control him using team viewer. What ways will take over his PC? What ways will you use team viwer on him? Will you take control over his money? Message here. He will see your responses. Why is it so hard to find real bulls? Show him you are a real bull. Own that dirty, cuck bitch. When you see his cuckolding wife, she will blow your mind. She's a hot. A dirty, kinky, cuckolding wife. If you are good, maybe I'll post more pics pf her here.

006_450.jpg
hey would love to play

Users who are viewing this thread