Indian wife and our emotional ride

• Thread starterainwee
  • Start date

ainwee

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 7, 2010
Some Side notes : My wife was a virgin when we got married like many indian girls. She had few dates and a boyfriend for a very short period but she never did anything sexual as she considered it wrong. She saved her for her husband and now husband wants to share her.

OK so this is a post about my indian wife and me.we are around 26 years old. We both got married few years ago and our life is good . Our sex life had its ups and downs.I am around 4.75 inches and she says she is happy with that even though she never orgasmed from sex only from oral sex which i love to give.

I am a cuck wannabe and started having these feelings after i got married to her and few months ago i finally revealed this to her. She was disgusted which is a natural reaction considering our culture and upbringing and religion. She was a wreck for few days and asked me how could i want that. I tried to explain but didnt work. I said ok i am not even sure if this is really what i want or just wanna keep it as fantasy as i really am not sure. So we left it at that and become ok with each other again ( not as easily as it sounds here ) .
But i had this thing in me which keep coming up whenever i get horny about her and someone. I tried to suppress it as i didnt wanna create more drama. Eventually i talked to her again and we did the same routine. This happened few times where we fought and then i said sorry and decided to not ask her or think about it ever again. But it keeps coming up and making it harder for me.

So few days ago we started this discussion again and she said that ok she will do it if that's whats gonna make me happy. I said no i dont want that and i want her to be happy and i dont want her to do it because of me and she doesnt understand what i want actually and please let me help her understand.

Then i tried to help her understand what this fetish is how i think she is perfect for me and i give her everything from house, kids,, emotional support but i lack somewhat in sexual department i think so i want her to experience whats its like to have a good time with someone else Without worrying that i will get mad and i want her to enjoy her sexuality. as she didnt before our marriage and i want her to experience which i can not give her. She understood all this and said ok we will see, we will work on our sexual life and if it doesnt work or if i still feel that we need it then she will.

We left it at that at that time. then after a few days we talked again about it and as i am away. She said ok if i want she will do it there as i am not there and it will be easier for her and there is someone who wants her and will be happy to do it but she hasnt talked to him about it. I told her that we havent even talked about it thoroughly and its dangerous territory. We need to enter into it slowly and take precautions. She sort of got mad at it as why i am not letting her do it now. She said that she wont be doing it if i am in the same city and she will be comfortable with this guy ( she didnt tell me which guy). Anyway i said no its not a good idea, we just started and we need to talk about it first if this is really what i want and she wants and dont jump into it so soon. She understood this somehow and said ok.

Then after a day she told me that she was very upset about what i said about her being with another man.. and she thinks that she cant be sexual with someone without having feelings towards them. She said she was walking and thinking about it and she wanted to talk to her ex bf but not me at that time as she was so mad at me and was thinking of talking to him and she never thought about him or thought about talking to him since we got married. She said i am putting these things into her head she doesnt like it and it could backfire at me.

She said that she heard that on of her ex friend ( a guy she was with in uni he was crazy after her but they didnt do anything and he even wanted to marry her ) still talks about her and another guys was talking bad about her and the ex bf got mad. she told me that she was thinking his ex got mad but her real husband ( i-e ME ) gets turned on if someone else thinks about me and wants to show off me and wants her to do all these things which her ex would never want.

Basically her biggest issue is this that Why i dont get jeolous and why i want another man to be with her. She understands little bit of it but still sometimes she is ok with it and sometimes it just kills her.

The other thing is she said that thinking about other men is gonna drift her away from me and if this is what i want. I said ofcourse not. Thats the last last thing i want from this. I wanted us to be more closer after this. She said its hard for her to be sexual without any feelings. She said ( feeling > Emotions > sex ) in her mind.. and she cant seperate it.

I told her that this is not what i want as i dont want her to drift away from me or be emotional with some one else. It was just a physical thing which i wanted for her. So i told her that i am not gonna tell her to think about it or talk about it again.

But i am not sure if i could keep my promise as the thoughts are still in my head.

Any help would be appreciated. If all this doesnt make any sense, ask away and i will try to explain. Would love some advice from people who have been there.

you got your wish

It is hard to feel sorry for you when she has said she will do it. Now you have to let her. Explain that you would feel jealous and that this is part of what makes it such a turn on. (I am sure 99% of cucks still get jealous when their wife is with another guy).

I feel that you now have opened up a can of worms and that now you have told her how you feel her desires have been flamed. Many women like to see a guy by herself, you should respect her wish. Get yourself a hotel room for the night, a teddy bear, get your nails done go shopping and buy her an outfit; anything, but allow her to set the term and give her the freedom that she has asked for.

Good luck - Chris

I do wanna let her but i am worried about her emotional side. She is very emotional and she told me if she does it she might drift away from me. I am just scared about that part. I am not gonna say anything for now and see if she talks about it.

I think you need to understand that it is not your dick size which is forcing ou to cuckold but it is your fantasy, desire and will give you the thrills. So no need justifying to our wife. She has now become ready and wants to fuck her univ friend, so be it. Give her the chance if ou are really interested in her pleasure. Let her take a romp. Don't be a "kebab mein haddi".

You gave her permission to fuck other men.

. Now you have changed your mind after she had finally decided she would do it to please you.

She is losing respect for you because it is like giving an expensivel gift, then snatching it back off her again because you have run out of money, and need to rush it back to the shop to get your money back.

Woman usually develop love feelings for ANY man that fucks them regularly. He gives her orgasms and her body feels enormous pleasure/satisfaction. She feels emotionally close with him, they kiss often, and she feels gratitude in her heart that her lover has given up his time to take her out on dates and give her a wonderful experience.

Only a cold-hearted ********** could fuck and not feel alittle bit in love.

Some men encourage their wife to take lovers, but fear she will fall in love with them. To stop that happening, hubby only lets them have one-night stands with strangers, or termination of the affair after several weeks. He makes her keep changing her lovers.

However, the risks of STDs is high for changing her lovers all the time, and she can begin to feel like a slut who fucks 30 men a year. It is very unsatisfying for a woman, and can sometimes cause her marriage to break up or she will lose interest in her husband all together - she can become irritable and hard to live in.

If you truly love your wife, you will allow her to have lovers of her own choice, and she will decide whether she changes them or not. This is the only way that she can properly enjoy your gift of her becoming a cuckoldress.

Your wife can't fuck men to a set of rules you lay down on paper.

I realise you are scared, but you have hurt your wife's feelings.

She may have discussed your fantasy with her closest girlfriend, and this may have helped her to say, "yes, I will fuck other guys to please my husband".

She wants to fuck other guys to show she cares about your happiness. She loves you.

She is now telling you the truth that she still has feelings for an ex-boyfriend. She is wondering what it would be like to have hot sex with him for the first time. It was only her beliefs that stopped her doing it before.

It will be much easier for her to be a cuckoldress with her ex-boyfriend, because he is not some stranger with an unknown sex history that might infect her vagina.

She will probably feel deeply in love again with her ex-boyfriend when she starts to have sex with him again. She has said that this is most likely.

So she will have two marriages, and these marriages are seperate.

Her ex-boyfriend won't interfere in your marriage and you won't interfere in "his marriage to your wife".

You must not fight over your wife with this other man. He gets his time with her, you get your time with her.

Your wife wants space to make love to her lovers while you are out of town, or she has gone to another town to enjoy herself. This is normal, because you are the only man who has sex with her. It is a big step to start acting like a "modern single girl" having an expanded sex life.

Thanks for your very thorough and good post Saraha. Since then i talked to her and told her about my submisiveness and how i want her to dominate me and how all i want is her pleasure and want to please her. She has agreed to give this dominant thing a try as she said this sounds like fun and she can do it. But she said that having sex with another man is just something which she cant do.

I know she thought about it and at one point even got ready for it and then i got scared. But now she said that she will give me pleasure sometimes by talking about a lover in a fantasy way or she will tell me what her ex lovers used to do and thats all its gonna be and i should be happy for it. I have agreed to it and hoping that when she likes dominating me and gets the hang of it and be more sexually open, she might open up a bit more about having sex with another man.

Please advise if you can about this scenario now.

ainwee said:
Thanks for your very thorough and good post Saraha. Since then i talked to her and told her about my submisiveness and how i want her to dominate me and how all i want is her pleasure and want to please her. She has agreed to give this dominant thing a try as she said this sounds like fun and she can do it. But she said that having sex with another man is just something which she cant do.

I know she thought about it and at one point even got ready for it and then i got scared. But now she said that she will give me pleasure sometimes by talking about a lover in a fantasy way or she will tell me what her ex lovers used to do and thats all its gonna be and i should be happy for it. I have agreed to it and hoping that when she likes dominating me and gets the hang of it and be more sexually open, she might open up a bit more about having sex with another man.

Please advise if you can about this scenario now.

Most cuckold wannabes would be dancing on the table with joy that their wife has decided to give this dom thing a go like your wife has. You are so lucky she is keen to allow you to be submissive without saying it is weird.

Now you should read Literotica free stories and print out your favorites and let her read them for FUN. One story a week may be enough, as they will "seed" her mind with the ideas of what other couples get up to in the bedroom.

Slowly the fantasies in your bedroom will grow to make your sex life more exciting. Make sure you thank her in meaningful ways to show your appreciation. Help her more with the housework, so he sees how much you truly care about her happiness.

At the moment she is saying that she won't fuck other men - but she this is not her final say on the matter. Don't pressure her, she needs to let the idea grow in her mind before she could let it happen. She has to be sure your marriage is rock solid and won't ever lead to Divorce. She also needs to think about what her family would say if they found out she was wanting to shag other men.

If she feels that there are benefits to her happiness from fucking other men, then she may eventually notice hot guys, including her ex-boyfriend, who would be suitable for her to "test" how ready she is. Let her find these men on her own at her own speed, because she has to have nice clothes and learn how to flirt seductively with them.

She was a virgin bride. If you have had several sex partners in your life, then you could tactfully suggest that it is only fair that she should be allowed to play "catch-up" to have the same number as you.

So if you have fucked 4 women in your life, she can date three more men to equalise you.

Because she is your wife, you are responsible for looking after her for the rest of her life - and if you wish to reward her for being a loving wife to you, then you and her can change the wedding vows, so it is no longer adultery for her to sleep with other men.

To change the wedding vows, you may need to draw up a list of new rules allowing her to have lovers of her choice, without damage to the marriage. A female Lawyer could draw up a contract for you after your wife has agreed what the rules can be - then it be signed and witnessed legally as a valid document.

A legal document can save your marriage, because it is a statement that you definitely agree that she is entitled to have a fuller sexual expression than relying on just your penis to keep her body happy.

If a husband sucks his wife's to orgasm at least three times a week, she won't build up irritability and frustration in her life. She will purr like a kitten and be confident her husband loves her, because he will be fulfilling his obligation (as set out in the Bible) that a wife should not be away from her husband's side for more than two days at a time. This means he should jump her 3-4 times a week as a minimum for maintenance of her mental health.

A husband who does not fuck his wife several times a week, should make arrangements for her to get top-ups from other men (or women).

Wives are delicate creatures on an emotional scale, and if a husband's sexual interest in his wife is waning, she can subconscious begin to feel that she is becoming less and less atractive and no longer turning he husband on in the bedroom.

She will also think that she may not be able to find a replacement to him, if he runs off with a younger women.

So if you are not performing well in the bedroom, then it may be very hard to convince her to cuckold you.

When your marriage is fortified with an excellent sex life, your wife will be ****** to think about sex every day, and her mind is more likely to fantasize about the "other men" you want her to go out with.

The quickest way to raise the self-esteem of a wife is to give her a quality sex life.

The quickest way to make a wife feel old before her time, is to give her less sex - she feels that she has very little to offer any other man.

Your withdrawal of your interest in her body, makes her feel "ugly", so she becomes moody and hard to live with. (once you couldn't wait to pull her panties down to ankles).

Thanks for your post saraha. We talked and sort of had an argument again last night. i was telling her about how i want to be submissive before and she went and searchd online and found so much creepy things like peeing on husbands and all this and she got freaked out. I explained to her that there are many weird fetishes out there which are not for us. i am only interested in her being more dominant. She said that she dont wanna adopt it as a lifestyle but we canplay around with it. And she said that as it turns her on if i become dominant with her. She said how ironic that we both are submissive in nature and you want me to become dominant and i want you to become. I said that we can do both from time to time. In the mean time i said something about her with other person and got mad that why i bring this issue again. She is trying to understand this submissiveness thing so be happy with it as the other thing is never gonna happen. Not now not after 10 15 years.

But before she told me that after me telling her that i am small she wondered how it would be with someone big n rough guy. so i havent lose all hope yet. But i think i should keep quite now about this herhaving a lover and be happy with playing with sub fantasy sometimes and if she gains confidence with all and feel more sexual as u said she will. Maybe who knows she gets interested in playing.

So just wanted to give an update. :p

She knows that i wont ever go with another woman and there is no chance of us divorcing or anything like u said in your post. We are very much in love and after even hearing all this she said she can never leave me as she knows how good we are together.

I think the solution would be a dominant respectable guy who "bosses" you both around in a sexually adventurous way, because you both like acting the role of submisive.

Talk gently to your wife about your fantasies, but NEVER raise your voice to her or get angry. Don't try to push her into it. Read sexy stories about the nicer aspects of cuckolds, and print them out for your wife to read (and enjoy).

She has to grow her mind slowly, and feel in control every step of the way.
Pay more attention to how you treat her, be more loving, appreciate the things she does, let her feel that you are so pleased you met and married her.

One day she may let herself move beyond talk to action reality, but it will be from a springboard of enjoying the fantasy so much that it seems only logical to find herself flirting with other men and "going all the way".

If this happens, she will discover that by the 4th or 5th poking, she will be hopelessly addicted to her new lifestyle BECAUSE HER CRAVINGS HAVE BEEN BUILT UP OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME.

Wives that agree to become cuckoldresses as soon as their husband offers that chance, can sometimes try and "not buy", because they have not programmed their minds sufficiently.

Those that say, "I won't do it", will often change their minds eventually, because they keep tossing it about in their minds for weeks until they are no longer scared of opening their thighs for a stranger. The struggle of taboo hypnotises them to think about the benefits that other women have discovered as the reasons they can't go back to vanilla.