• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Indian wife first time for me...

• Thread starterchickentribs
  • Start date

chickentribs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2008
She is nervous, but has agreed to strip down and let a couple of my friends touch her and jack off while I watch for my birthday. I am turned on by the idea of watching the two of them have her together - any ideas how I can convince her to go further with them? Do you prefer her ass or tits - where should they cum on her?? I want to get more men on her - how should I find other guys who would be willing to join in? We are in Miami...

Attachments

• blind1.jpg
    blind1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 849
  • tied3.jpg
    tied3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 535
  • Love
Reactions: zarkovac
Beautiful exotic looking lady - I wish I was one of the two visiting men.

Difficult choice there, but I'll go for 'tits' if pushed. :)

She is very sexy and i would love to dump a load on those gorgeous titties.

Where to dump their loads

Have your friends dump at least one load on her pussy and ask them to take their finger and rub it into her pussy and then start fingering her. Push all of their cum inside her pussy, lub her to finger fuck her if she is not already soaked down there. Get her used to them touching her any where they want. If they start to fuck her bareback, do not interfere. Tell her to chill and enjoy.

wifepleaser2007

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... it was a great birthday! We all went out for drinks and then back to our place. She began to dance for all of us, and my friends pulled off her top. At first she was pretty shy, but she gave in and let my best friend fuck her tits. He blew his load all over her, and his cousin finger fucked her and rubbed the cum up inside her pussy. He tried to finger her ass - but she had enough for the night and went to shower off. I really hope to be able to take this to the next level, the idea of watching her suck off a guy while being fucked doggy style gets me really turned on.

I will let you know if we go further - maybe pics next time...!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: zarkovac
If she enjoyed it, she's just about there.
Please take pics if possible, if no, make sure she has a wonderful first time hotwife experience, preferably with a nice guy that's well-hung, patient, and will know how to treat her right.
Make sure he's had HPV and HIV tests, so they canactually feel one-another bareback..., maybe you will even get a creampie. :cool:

wow! sounds like a great b-day for you!! I'm in Miami.. hit me up - let's talk about this hottie "slut-in-the-making"...

how did your girl like it?

Any positive feedback?

Users who are viewing this thread