• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Indian Wife Luvs White Cock

• Thread starterval101
  • Start date
i get the feeling he just want some dudes cock to suck

hi,

she is nice looking indian *****..wonder if she wants some indian cock on the side too

Ron

abvt75 said:
hi,

she is nice looking indian *****..wonder if she wants some indian cock on the side too

Ron

chuckle , chuckle if you were her would you ?

Indian womenn seek blacks, white in fact any other races for one thing. A good fucking. I love to fuck married Indian women. I had one hubby buy new panties for this slut to wear and he would drop her off in his flashy sports car and pick her up afterwards.

I have an asian wife who loves white cocks. She cucks me and lick and suck white guys...though she is very selective

Here's My Hot Wife

I've just joined this forum and wanted to show my sexy wife.

I'm a white guy married to this indian girl. I'm trying to to get her cuck me, but so far we only role play in the bedroom. Although I'm not small by any imagination she has fantasies of fucking a powerful guy with a bigger dick 9"
plus. I reckon I could get her into it eventually, she's very adventurous and loves sex and always goes on about taking two guys. The thought of her keeping a big cocked lovers really turns me on.
Anyway I'll keep on trying and try to post some naked pics.

Tony

Attachments

• 509041903.163.jpg
    509041903.163.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,312
Very much a babe!
Have you asked her to make it real?
She looks to be the kind of girl that would really love it! :cool:

Good

I think that she would love mine then while you watch

She's a stunner Tony - and a very professional looking shot as well. Love the dark hair and dark eyes - very sultry :)

My liking for ladies of all nations is well known - but I can't match her size requirements. Ah well!

one word AMAZINGG

I'd love to get with an Indian wife. I live in Philadelphia any suggestions? I am relocating to India in March for six months...

Wow she is so awesome
would love to c her more

val101 said:
Hi all

here are some pics of my indian hotwife, she has several white bulls who service her regularly. she has a thing for white guys and white cocks, shes not into black guys like most hotwifes, and my tiny indian cock is not enough for her. shes a ***** for white cock.

hope you like and comment on her pics, please feel free to fake her pics.

She is very attractive! Does she get off sucking and swallowing white cum?

Mr. White Bull

Id love to feed her some white cock!

Gorgeous pictures.

nice wife really

tonydevit said:
I've just joined this forum and wanted to show my sexy wife.

I'm a white guy married to this indian girl. I'm trying to to get her cuck me, but so far we only role play in the bedroom. Although I'm not small by any imagination she has fantasies of fucking a powerful guy with a bigger dick 9"
plus. I reckon I could get her into it eventually, she's very adventurous and loves sex and always goes on about taking two guys. The thought of her keeping a big cocked lovers really turns me on.
Anyway I'll keep on trying and try to post some naked pics.

Tony

Hmm I'd like to try my fat cock on her..Ask her to chk my album for her..

Wanna fill

val101 said:
Hi all

here are some pics of my indian hotwife, she has several white bulls who service her regularly. she has a thing for white guys and white cocks, shes not into black guys like most hotwifes, and my tiny indian cock is not enough for her. shes a ***** for white cock.

hope you like and comment on her pics, please feel free to fake her pics.

Wanna fill that sexy mouth with thick cock of mine...

Very hot...I'll give her my BWC anytime ;)

Your wife is beautiful and very sexy! It must be so fucking hot to watch her suck and fuck big white cock. I doubt it takes long for you to blow a load jacking off while you watch. I know it wouldn't me.

Users who are viewing this thread