• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Indian Wife Posing

chocohubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 7, 2016
Hi...
wife 34 yo loves to pose and dress up for the camera, most of the lingerie she wears is being chosen by people in the chat room, we need some "dressing" advice for her so she can enjoy posing for with the reason to be show off...let me know your thoughts
cotton black.jpg cotton black-6.jpg bodystocking-21.jpg bodystocking-6.jpg bodystocking-30.jpg lingerie-23.jpglingerie-3.jpgswim (5).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Mariachi, toolman2c, Ladiesfucker and 4 others
Very nice....

cute little piece of ass. would love to see her asshole.

Reactions: Open and fun
chocohubby said:
Hi...
wife 34 yo loves to pose and dress up for the camera, most of the lingerie she wears is being chosen by people in the chat room, we need some "dressing" advice for her so she can enjoy posing for with the reason to be show off...let me know your thoughts
cotton black.jpg cotton black-6.jpg bodystocking-21.jpg bodystocking-6.jpg bodystocking-30.jpg lingerie-23.jpglingerie-3.jpgswim (5).jpg

Pretty slut, let's see her arse

swim (2).jpg swim (31).jpg cotton black-23.jpg cotton black-12.jpg bodystocking-4.jpg bodystocking-44.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Ladiesfucker, jps18 and 1 other person
markandbethplay said:
Thats the way good choice very stiffening for us all
Thanks.
she loves to show off

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and markandbethplay
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c
chocohubby said:
Hi...
She is Gorgeous. She has an amazing body

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread