• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Informal poll

• Thread starterphantasticdan
  • Start date

Who thinks tjr should stop spamming his crappy art?

• Total voters
r-e-l-a-x

its art and not all art is for everyone...that's why we live in a world of choices...its ok, baby

I think it's really, really poor.

The sad thing is, not only is there worse stuff out there than tjr, but they all get people cooing over them saying "OMG! that's so hot, keep it up!!!"

So What!!!!!!!!!!!

People have choices in this life. Wives have choices, hubbys have choices and "art critics" have choices. Just vote your choice but lay off hurting someones feelings. Art is art, a personal choice!!!

it's a free forum here and every body has the right to put his artwork,

if you don't like it don't look it

I wouldn't be so bothered if he wasn't spamming for his pay site. He ain't doing it out of the goodness of his horny heart.

i'm siding with dan. NONE of the toons he draws are fappable, so why post them?

Your right hes just spaming this site up with the same ol drawings weve all seen before. I think he isnt posting for the sake of posting, he has finacial interest in mind.

I dont know how TJR gets to continuously post his crap in this place. I thought it was against the rules. Oh well, looks like over 80% of the people want it to cease.

Cant argue with those numbers but I am sure someone will. LOL

tjr's art work is a real turn on,keep up the good work.Perhaps a dark cavern reader can help me. I'm trying to find wife's black master chapter 2.wife's black master chapter 1 is in the dark wander.Is wife's black master anywhere in dark cavern archives?Any help a reader could give me would be greatly appreciated.wtcpug@yahoo.com Thanks Mr.Otis

otisluke said:
tjr's art work is a real turn on,keep up the good work.

I would make a comment, but I am stunned into silence.!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread