• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

initiated my wifes sister this wkend WOW

• Thread startersupplecupple
  • Start date

supplecupple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 20, 2008
Well, my wifes slim, blonde sister was initiated into the wonderful world of IR sex this weekend, courtesy of my wife's bf.

She was over for Easter and it was after dinner and we were sitting around drinking when my wife gets a call from the guy she's been seeing. We had been drinking and she invites him over... A short while later my wife is sitting on my face licking his chest while her sister is on the floor sucking on his dick. i still can't believe it, they are both umm pretty adventurous sexually but nothing like this has ever happened! i hope this is the start of a trend :nutkick:

For a long time, I've had huge desire to help initiate another white woman into the IR lifestyle. Although I've been involved interracially for more than 13 years, most of the time, I was very discrete with my interracial interests and only a few years now, I've what you might say, "come out of the closet with it". Because of it, yes, I've lost a few friends that didn't approve of it (including a husband) but, most surprising to me has been the number of white women who've came to me, either curious or admitting to me about having been sexually with a black guy in their past. Many of them married and the type of women who I would have never guessed. But to the point, I'm infatuated with helping one of the curious ones into going black..

So in reality, with you initiating your sister, you have lived my fantasy.... hopefully, with myself now being more open, I will soon be able to follow your path in not only initiating one, but many...

supplecupple said:
Well, my wifes slim, blonde sister was initiated into the wonderful world of IR sex this weekend, courtesy of my wife's bf.

She was over for Easter and it was after dinner and we were sitting around drinking when my wife gets a call from the guy she's been seeing. We had been drinking and she invites him over... A short while later my wife is sitting on my face licking his chest while her sister is on the floor sucking on his dick. i still can't believe it, they are both umm pretty adventurous sexually but nothing like this has ever happened! i hope this is the start of a trend :nutkick:

Where are the pics of the initiation?

This topic is such a turn on for me. As someone who wants his wife 'flipped' to Black men, I wish I had a woman who could help me with her. I am so shy and embarassed about the idea of talking to my wife about this. Guess that's just my silly male ego butting in. She deserves much more in bed than i could ever give her, and i think she is realizing this, but doesn't know what to do about it. The idea that a woman would be so turned on by a man that she would want to put her friends onto his same type speaks volumes about the sexual prowess of Black Men. It humbles me, as I know that the only reccomendations i have ever gotton from a former girlfriend is sticking up her little finger to her friends when sked about my size, and a frown. Some guys have it and some don't.
Kisses, Suzi

Users who are viewing this thread