• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Innocent Cutie Compares My Five Pound Cock To Jim's Six Pounder

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Innocent Cutie Compares My Five Pound Cock to Jim's Six Pounder

by EroticWriter

His Five Pound Cock 3.jpg

This is a TRUE Story. That cock by the way, readers, that the girl is holding, it looks a lot like my cock. The head is almost an exact duplicate, and it has a foreskin. The length? Hard to tell from that angle, I might be a little longer, but it's pretty close to my cock as I describe it in the story. So as you read, you will know what I was seeing as the young model I have named Trixie studied my cock in the bathroom.

Her face? Close to this gal. Her tits, an exact duplicate, except that Trixie was naked as she stood or kneeled before me. My model Trixie didn't have dirty fingernails like the gal in the photo. Or, I could be funny here and say, 'That gal just got fucked by a BBC and that's some skin off his ass where she was digging in her nails.' Ouch.

Shit, as I look at that photo, I can almost feel that cock as my own, straining to be released, ready to cum a hot load and get it all over her face and tits.

The first part of this story is intended to be funny, and is true. The second part gets more into the sex including interracial.

Readers, I remember way back when, when McDonald's came out with the quarter-pounder hamburger. (measured weight before cooking). And then later, they came out with the double-quarter pounder.

All that meat. Our cocks could be considered to be meat. Goodness knows people are always eating them. So how much, actually, does a dick weigh? I remember one of the funniest things I ever pulled on a girl. Excuse me readers and wait a while as I tell you a TRUE joke.

This cute little gal was at my house in the San Fernando Valley doing some posing, first by my pool and then in the bed and bath, and Jill, my wife was there in order to help my model feel more relaxed since she was brand new to modeling in the nude.

So you can picture her in your mind, I'll give you a short description of my model that I shall give the name of Trixie. Trixie was blonde with real short hair. Cut so short it was almost like a boy's. But her face was sooo cute, almost like those little sculptures you see made out of plaster that people buy and use to hold books in place.

Trixie was tiny, only a hundred pounds at most. Tiny all over, on the tits, barely a B, tiny but firm ass, and yes, that other part was tiny too, the way it looked in my camera lens.

We had already done the photography around the pool, and being different, I had taken Trixie into the bedroom for photos. But my wife was there. This was...business as usual.

As always, I was nude during the shooting. At my house, at the beach, the mountains, desert or the nudist park, I shot all my models while I was nude. A man claiming to shoot for nudist magazines needs to back up his words with action.

So while I was standing there naked and with my camera in hand, I had Trixie put on some lipstick in front of the bathroom mirror while I took photos of both her and that nice face and body being reflected in the mirror.

Those shots, though not really sexual, came out pretty well I might add, and we used three of them in a magazine.

Then came the fun. I placed my camera and strobe on the counter and got up onto the bathroom scale and told Trixie that I was going to weigh myself while she looked at the dial, and then I wanted her to lift up my dick with her hand and hold it so that she could again check the scale and see how much less it showed so that we could tell how much my dick weighs.

Strange request? Yes, and especially for a brand new little blonde model who had a boyfriend she said, over in Hollywood. Without me ever touching so much as her hand before this, I was asking Trixie to touch and hold my cock, and in front of my wife at that!

The bathroom was long and narrow, with a door at one end from the bedroom and a door at the other end with glass shutters that opened to the patio and pool. We three were wedged in between the counter and mirror on the left and the shower and toilet on the right.

“I've never touched anyone's dick,” Trixie said with a giggle, “except for my boyfriend's.”

Exactly what I wanted to hear, and what I wanted her to do.

"Now don't pull on it, just lift it."

Trixie was standing right in front of me. For reassurance, she looked around my shoulder at my wife behind me, who nodded go ahead, and then Trixie giggled and lifted my dangling cock, and the weight showing on the scale went down!

Her voice showed her excitement as she continued to hold onto my cock. "It went down two pounds. That means that your cock weighs two pounds!

I wasn't planning on ending up with just a two pound cock, so I told her to do it again. "I don't think you're lifting it far enough to have all the weight in your hand. Raise it and look at the scale again..."

Trixie lifted slightly higher and looked again. "A little more than two pounds it weighs..."

"Yes," I replied, "and that isn't counting my balls. That's just my cock."

She didn't believe it and let go of my soft (but growing) cock. She saw it starting to elevate and maybe wanted to hold it in her hand again.

"Let's get your weight again!" This time Trixie had made the suggestion as she looked down at the scale while not holding my cock.

So we got my weight, and then I said, "Lift it up again. It weighs quite a bit more when it gets hard." I think that now she was getting pretty excited about this experiment.

I had said, 'when it gets hard.' That meant that Trixie was about to give me a hard on and with my wife present.

She lifted my cock, which was strange to do since now it was pointing almost straight out, and looked at the scale. "Now it reads five pounds less! Your hard cock weighs a whole five pounds!"

My wife's voice was soft as she asked Trixie from behind me. "My husband's cock is hard?"

Jill was playing the game because she was watching our reflections in the mirror and could see everything in front of me.

"Yes Jill. I'm sorry," the model said with a voice that sounded like she was pleading. "I hope you're not mad."

"Oh no," my wife laughed. "It's personal but don't be sorry about knowing how much the man I married carries between his legs. You can share that secret with me. It's just that my husband usually doesn't get hard when he takes photos of his models."

The little cutie giggled. "Unless someone is holding it!" She frowned. "I wonder if I made a mistake. Let's weigh it again."

This was going even better than I had planned. Obviously our Trixie was getting some kind of thrill at getting to hold my hard cock in her hand.

“First we weigh all of you...”

She let go of my rigid rod and checked the scale. "Now let's weigh this boner again," Trixie boldly said as she once again hoisted my meat, but in the process she finished what had been happening in nature as she finished pulling back the foreskin that had only came halfway back from my head.

It was interesting to see how, when my skin had came back and ******* the head, she gave me a stroke forward, watched as my head was covered again, and then retracted the foreskin once again. That one stroke, dear readers, took me halfway to orgasm since I had been naked with this lovely naked little girl for about two hours.

"It still shows five pounds difference!"

"Yes," I said proudly as I stepped off the scale and I think, she reluctantly let go of my hard cock. "Soft, my cock weighs two pounds or more, and when it gets hard it weighs five pounds."

"Wow." Trixie's eyes were still big as she studied my hard prick. But business is business and we had work to do.

Ever see a naked man with a rock-hard erection walking around with two twin lense Rolleiflex cameras on straps hanging around his neck and a flash strobe held loose in his left hand? I must have been quite a sight to see, but that was the way I worked.

Color film in one camera, black and white in the other so that If I came upon a shot that might qualify for the expense of doing a color page in a magazine, I was ready.

We went back to shooting and soon after the bathroom caper I handed Trixie a wash cloth and asked her to catch and wipe off my pre-fluid which had started dangling several inches down in a string as I was trying to take pictures.

My cock does that after getting an erection that does not end up being satisfied. It drips afterward. A few years ago I was in higher class hotel room in Kansas City with a beautiful this is her first time wife.

Though I didn't live close to Saint Louis nor did she I had met her on the Saint Louis chat line. That blonde woman had me so excited that I had a string of pre-fluid hanging so long off my hard cock as I took some lingerie and nude photos of her that the string almost touched the floor.

Don't believe it? About that hanging string? Why should I lie? If I was lying, I would not 'exaggerate' the lie by that much. I'm thinking now I might tell that story on here someday.

Trixie knew that pre-fluid she was wiping off had been intended for her, but my wife was there, and that I think, scared her.

The shoot ended, I took Trixie home to some apartment in Hollywood and dropping her off, told her I planned to use her on another shoot. “Next time, would you mind posing by the pool with some guy,” I asked? “I plan to have another couple there and I'll probably have you posing with them around the pool and maybe some shots of just you and him.”

What I didn't tell her was, the couple I had in mind, who so far had never posed for me, was black.

“Can I bring my boyfriend,” she asked? “He said he'd like to watch, but doesn't want to model.”

Her boyfriend I did not want to be there because I planned to fuck this little Trixie. The first shoot, she had been shy, reluctant, her first time to be nude in front of someone besides her boyfriend, she had told me. I had decided that it was time Trixie experienced another man, and that man needed to be me.

Did I say 'another man." Perhaps I should change that to 'a man' because her boyfriend was under 20, no job, and sharing a crash pad Hollywood area apartment with some hippies, I don't know how many, as well as Trixie. Trixie said they had their own bedroom in the apartment and the guys chipping in on rent slept in the living room.

He had asked Trixie to come to Hollywood and that they would 'have their own place.' The reality had not lived up to the hype, and I knew that Trixie was not all that happy with the situation.

“I'd rather not," I told her, "have your boyfriend there. He might get jealous or something when he sees you nude around other guys.”

“That's O.K.,” she said with a smile. “I think I'd rather he not be there too. I had fun today, and be sure to tell your wife I liked her.”

“Cool Trixie. We'll do the shoot day after tomorrow.”

“Call me. I'll be waiting.”

I was pretty sure she'd be available again, since she might be the only bread-winner in that apartment at the moment.

I have shortened the conversation of course.

So later when I called her to set up the time I would be picking her up the next day, Trixie told me on the phone that she had told her boyfriend about how much my cock had weighed, and then she had tried it with her boyfriend, and her scale had showed no difference!

She said that she tried lifting his cock three times, and each time they saw no difference on the gauge, even after his cock got hard and 'it should have weighed more.' Finally, her boyfriend had gotten mad and told Trixie to stop it

He probably didn't like the idea of his girl-friend touching another man's cock while thinking his cock weighed a lot less then a man she had been posing nude for.

“You told him that? Did he get mad when you told him that you had...held my cock in your hand and seen it get hard?”

“Yes. He got upset, but I told him we were just playing around and your wife was right there and that you would never cheat on your wife in any case.”

“Good thinking Trixie.”

I didn't know if she would tell me, but I asked anyhow, since Trixie had brought up the subject of her boyfriend's cock. Since I hoped to be fucking her, I wanted to know if I might have him beat. That's always fun, to know you are giving a girl, or better still, someone's wife, a bigger cock than she has been getting.

Better still is if the cock she has been getting is her first and only one. That was Trixie's case, according to her. So this was my chance to find out. “His cock didn't weigh anything? Maybe it's his size. How big is he compared to me when his cock is soft and hard?”

'Come on baby,' I was thinking as I waited for her to answer. I wanted to know for obvious reasons, me planning on being her second man since she claimed to have been a virgin until this guy.

She told me! “He's about the same size as you soft, maybe not quite as large. And when he's hard, he definitely is smaller.”

I wanted to hear more, and used the weighing of a cock as an excuse to find out. “I'm still wondering about that weight. His cock is smaller in length, thickness, or both?”

“Both, I think. Well yes, I'm sure of it, your cock is thicker than he is. And he doesn't have skin over the end like you.”

That was the measurement comparison I had most wanted to hear. The width. If I managed to slip my cock into her tomorrow, I wanted to be thicker for sure. Also, I knew that my having a foreskin might also be more exciting for her because I remember how fascinated with my cock her face had looked as she gave it that first stroke up and down. (Like in that photo).

“He's circumcised then it sounds like.”

“Yes. Circumcised. That's it. It was kind of exciting when I was holding yours in my hand and when it started to grow the skin came back.”

I laughed. “It was exciting for me too, Trixie. Good thing for you my wife was there, or who knows what might have happened.”

Actually, my wife being there would not have messed up anything. Jill had often seen me fucking my models, and though Jill was not inclined to make it with women, she had sometimes joined in and shared me with the woman.

I don't know how much her boyfriend's cock weighed, and I suppose dear readers you are wondering why the weight of his cock did not register while my cock happened to go from two pounds soft to five pounds hard. So I'll tell you. It was her, that cute girl named Trixie who had been holding it!

Actually, the truth must come out. Trixie had made my cock grow, but the weight change between soft and hard would have amounted only to the weight of the blood flow in ounces, not pounds.

Here's the real story.

My wife had been there when Trixie was hoisting my cock, and each time Trixie had done the lifting, which was being reflected in the mirror, Jill had been behind me, watching in the mirror, and lifting up on the edge of the foot scale with her big toe!.

What had made the whole thing more exciting for me, my wife and I had not pre-planned it, and I had not known she was lifting the scale. So for a little while, it was a mystery to me as well.

True story folks, with only name changes.

Want to hear more about the model that weighed my cock? More about Trixie coming up.

Mixing the Races.

The very next day, I photographed a black man named Jim with his lovely girlfriend Fern. By the pool, on the lounge chairs under the canopy, the usual stuff. I kept their photos pretty clean and straight and made sure that any time Jim's cock showed signs of growing, I aimed elsewhere.

Being out in the sun nude, even with no outside stimulation, can make a penis show signs of growth just by the very nature of being ******* to bright sunlight. Not the really up and ready kind of growth, thank goodness trying to keep it clean in the family-oriented nudist parks, but just a hint of growth. You know what I mean men, in the same way our cocks want to shrivel when cold.

There were reasons for that, me not showing photos of Jim with his penis in various stages of growth, and mainly it was the idea of putting a nude black couple in one or more of the magazines I worked for, and showing them nude at a private residence and not out in a legitimate nudist resort.

This was in the late 60s, and many of the photographers had been 'kicked out' of some of the nude resorts due to the incoming nude magazines from Europe pretending to be nudist magazines but showing a lot more than just lounging by the pool and playing volleyball.

The American publishers, needing to compete, had started placing couples photographed outside the camps and being a bit more 'frisky' or maybe showing women with their legs spread inside their magazines that also had real photos taken at nudist resorts.

Wanting to maintain the clean wholesome (and true) image of nudism being a family oriented thing and healthy, the owners of the resorts were refusing permission for photographers who worked for those publications to do shooting in their parks.

Some nudist resorts had banned all photographers, including me. Many of the magazines I worked for, so far, were still 'acceptable' to the park owners and I wanted to make sure that having a black couple in my magazine(s) would not upset that image.

I don't mean the fact that they were black would give a wrong impression, I just didn't want anyone thinking that blacks are any different than whites when it comes to being nude in front of others.

It just worked out that way, but Jim and Fern were light skinned blacks. Fern was extra special. She was one of those rare black women who besides being kind of light in tone, also had a tendency toward red hair, and she had freckles! Yes freckles, and she was not only lovely to look at, but cute!

Can 'cute' outrank 'lovely?' Yes, when it is combined with personality.

Side note here: Taking photos of a black woman, nude, outdoors in the sunlight, requires the use of flash photography in order to get good clear shots. I know that might sound stupid, but it's true. A black woman, especially if she is extra dark, is heavy or maybe has large breasts, her body will absorb light and even in full sunlight the detail can be lost in the photo if it is not enhanced with a flash gun.

Now when I say out in the sun, I do not mean with the sun hitting a person's body straight on, with the sun blinding them. You never want to photograph people that way if you can help it. The shot is flat, without detail because you eliminated the shadows.

So you need to turn your model sideways to the light so that there will be some shadowing and detail in the photo. But like I said, black skin absorbs more light, and you lose detail. So a flash will soften and retain the shadow so that you have depth and detail in the photo, but used properly, not eliminate the shadow.

With no flash fill, boob shadows on the stomach? No belly button shows, further down, the bush is lost in the darkness. Maybe our readers have never thought of that, and those guys taking photos of naked black women are usually doing so indoors with artificial lighting. Most likely, they have never photographed a black woman outdoors. So readers, now you know.

I takes skill to photograph women of any color outdoors in the sun and shade, and I am pretty good at it. Better than good, actually. Every skin tone, every variation in lighting, shadow, full sun, cloudy day, night, all different.

So we had fun, the four of us, my wife Jill, Jim and Fern. No, I did not have Jill model with them. Jill had modeled many the time, but each time I used her in one of my shoots, it identified me, and I was trying to keep my reputation as a family man photographer at the nudist parks intact.

Besides, if I used my wife in a shoot and gave the photos to a publisher who was paying me for the session, he would be in effect getting shots of my lovely wife for free, because being with me, I didn't pay her.

So my models modeled, and my wife mingled some and at the appropriate times, provided snacks. I liked the way Jill was helping out around the pool this time. Sometimes when I had models around, she would seem to disappear. Today, my wife was making herself very visible, and I didn't know whether it was because of Fern, Jim, or both.

You can guess what I was hoping the reason was. Because my wife seemed to like them, or more specifically Jim. I decided to invite Jim and Fern, since they were to model again tomorrow, to spend the night.

Jill thought nothing of that of course. If the models were to work one day to the next, it was a lot more convenient for them, and by doing so, having them stay over, I could time my sessions with them to be late in the day, or early in the next day if needed.

Something happened that night, or maybe, didn't happen, which I will get to later in this story.,

The next day I planed to shoot Jim with Trixie, but in moderation since 'mixing of the races' was still a no-no in many circles, and also some shots of Fern and Trixie together, and what a set of shots those would be.

I knew that when the photos were published, not one person might complain about seeing a young lovely blonde female nude around the pool with an equally lovely and slightly older black woman.

My publishers were starting to feature photos that were more revealing of a woman's body, so I was planning on getting some 'crotch shots' with both women. Yes, have them posed, accidentally or on purpose, in some poses that would even show those pussies, black and white, open enough to see lips, and perhaps a little more.

But with Jim and Trixie together? No erections, none. So far, our books still had to meet 'community standards,' and that meant since these magazines I was shooting for were supposedly wholesome nudist publications to make them easier to defend in court, a hard cock better not be in there.

The photos of Jim and Trixie? Since there would be no hard cock, and only casual body touching between them, there still might be some viewers that wouldn't like it, mostly white men, my biggest purchasers, but they had the option of buying those magazines on the stands, or not.

Despite the prejudices some would have, I had the feeling that those magazines featuring Jim and Trixie, even though the shots would be 'innocent' in nature, would sell well. Even back then, I had it in my mind that eventually, some men, some husbands, might very much like to see photos of black men with erections posing with white women.

I wanted those photo sets of Jim with Trixie and Fern with Trixie to be separate and unique for my magazines, so at no time did I plan to use all three people combined in a set. You see, if a black woman appeared in the same set of photos with the black man and white woman, that would take away some of the 'mystery.'

The black woman is his, and vice-versa.

Did they do anything? DId the white gal fuck the black man during the shooting? You know, nice stuff like that they might be thinking, my magazine purchasers.

Now for Jim. Jim had a nice body. Tall, slim, slightly muscular and a nice cock but not really big as in big black cock. It was nice, uncut, and appeared to be a little longer, maybe an inch and a half, than my cock, soft.

That meant that this black man with the young, little and oh so cute white girl might have something big to offer the girl he is cavorting around the pool with, in those photos, for my readers.

The shoot went smoothly. Jim in the pool, standing opposite and next to Trixie in the close to shallow end of the pool, the water up to but not covering her breasts, and Jim beside her with his belly button still showing above the water due to his longer legs.

When I had arrived from picking up Trixie in Hollywood and got home, Jim, Fern and my wife were already nude and by the pool, but in the shade. I immediately brought Trixie out to the pool, fully dressed on purpose, to meet Jim and Fern.

I was surprised, pleasantly surprised to see that Jill was out there and naked with them in the yard. Considering what Jim and I had tried the night before, my wife being out there was a good sign as many times in the past she had preferred to remain indoors when I have nude models around.

All the while, while I was thinking of getting into, no, wait, can't say 'Trixie's pants,' because she wasn't wearing any. Let's start again. All the while, while I was thinking of getting my cock into Trixie's twat, (that sounds better), I was also thinking of getting Jim's cock into my wife. Not likely to happen, I was thinking, after last night, but worth a try in any case.

As I introduced Trixie to Jim and Fern I had not told Trixie in advance that they are black, and though I saw the surprise in her face, she said not a word about their skin color. I also made it a point to watch her eyes, and yes, she did look 'down there,' a good long look at Jim's black cock, that at that moment might have been slightly larger than normal due to his having been what, talking to my wife before I arrived?

I especially had wanted Jim to see Trixie dressed before he saw her nude, or perhaps it might sound more erotic to say before he saw her naked. There is a difference in 'feel' between the two words.

Once she was naked and out there with them, I didn't see Trixie paying any special attention to Jim's cock as she was one of those models that truly enjoyed being naked in the sun, and that to her, was fun.

I also photographed Jim and Trixie lying side-by-side, on towels on the deck and maybe asleep. turned toward one another and Jim's cock looking slightly enlarged as it hung down the side of his thigh due to the warmth of the sun.

Despite the fact that I shot them together, with breaks, for near two hours, not once did Jim make any 'move' on Trixie. Either he was not turned on to her, unlikely, or he did not want to upset his lady.

Fern however, seemed to be unconcerned about their posing together, but she did watch casually on the sidelines while usually staying under the roof of the cabana and out of the sun.

Jim I knew, might have been posing naked with Trixie, but he was very turned on to my wife Jill. I had seen his eyes rove over her any time she was out by the pool, and like me, nude.

Jill, on the other hand, showed no apparent interest in Jim, other than his just being another male model who is in our home, something that happened all the time, but not as frequently as women alone. Jill seemed to get on with Fern OK, but nothing like 'we will be close friends forever,'

Jim and Fern, you see, had come out of the Hollywood area and we knew no one they knew, and vice-versa. I don't remember how I happened to come into contact with them so they would be modeling for me. I didn't advertise for models. They either contacted me by word of mouth, or I found them somewhere.

I had no problem finding people to pose nude. This was the hippy era, though many of my models certainly were not hippies. I was known as a photographer that would be easy to work for, fun, food, maybe a trip, or a pool to lounge around in, paid fairly and on the spot, and who knows, maybe I might work it out to where a male model who does not know the gal he is working with, gets some.

That only happened though if I did not want to gal for myself, exclusively, that day. No,I did not fuck all my models, nor did they all want to fuck me. But the opportunity was right there, every time. How many did I have? Start counting in your head, one, two, three, and I'll get back with you in a few minutes.

The night before, the two women, Jill and Fern were asleep in their beds, Fern in one of the two guest bedrooms, and Jim and I were in the living room and talking. Of course, having been nude together for hours with two naked women, we were talking about sex, and I had quietly told Jim about Trixie and what I planned to do with her tomorrow.

Shoot Trixie with Jim, and somewhere along the way, shoot my load into Trixie. (I had my eye on Fern too, of course, but I said not a word to Jim since I figured that would never fly).

Then Jim showed me his cock, hard! Giving it a few strokes while displaying it for me, he aasked, “It's really not that big, is it?”

He apparently knew that black men were supposed to have huge cocks and all that, and remember, this was before the internet and before porn movies were on disc to be brought home and viewed on players which did not yet exist.

His cock looked to be somewhat larger than mine, but not noticeably so. I'd say maybe seven and one half long, and thicker than me, but not way thicker. A nice cock, and I would have traded sizes with him gladly, but not traded the looks since I think my cock looks very nice in the way it is designed.

Jim seemed to be insecure about his manhood. I know this might sound unbelievable today, with all the stuff online about BBC and white wives, etc. But this story is true. I tried to reassure Jim, that his cock was nice and most women would think it is big.

All the while this was going on, I was thinking, 'I'd kind of like to see Jill with Jim.'

And then Jill came into the living room to see what we were up to. I don't remember what all I said, but in a few minutes I had Jim standing behind Jill, who also was standing, her tall lean body looking so good, and Jim was reaching around her and had his hands on her nice full somewhere between B and C cups.

Jill was kind of squirming around and trying to get away, but it didn't seem that she was trying all that hard. Jim sort of held on and as she tried to move forward with her feet, she ended up with her shoulder blades pressed back against Jim's chest and her feet sort of swinging out forward, both off the floor and Jim, continuing to keep his hands on her breasts, actually lifted her off the floor.

When Jill's feet hit the carpet again, I was getting the message that Jill did not want to fuck Jim. She wasn't turning him down because of his color, or because he was...Jim. It was just that my wife picked who she wanted, and no more. It almost always had to be her idea, you see.

So Jill went to bed, alone for now, and Jim and I kept talking. “I don't know Jim, I thought she might be curious enough to fuck you since she came out here to see what we are up to.”

That sort of ended the evening, but we had tomorrow, and Trixie, and I had maybe, I was thinking in the back of my mind, Fern as well.

The big day in quite some way.

I don't remember what we all had for breakfast, must have been something, and then I had left Jill alone with Jim and Fern while I went into Hollywood to fetch Trixie. All the way there of course, I was hoping that Trixie would be there, and ready. You never knew about these recent from out of town imports to Hollywood how reliable they might be, especially when they have boyfriends.

I'm going to cut out telling again the two hours of modeling where I photographed Jim with Trixie, and then Trixie with Fern. Trixie was getting a bit more pay of course since she was doing a double shoot, but my shoots always were easy, relaxed, and fun. Especially when you have a nice pool and cabana to play around.

Sometime later in the afternoon, I was in the master bedroom, yes my marriage bed, and Fern was in bed with me. Yes, Fern and not Trixie, nor my wife.

Jim, my wife, and Trixie were all out by the pool and relaxing. I really don't remember if it was me that got Fern in there alone with me, or she made it happen. But after making out for a few minutes including some heavy kissing both off and then on the bed Fern was on me and riding my hard cock. Taking it easy, making it last, no hurry to cum.

And it made me happy to find that her pussy felt snug. Really nice around my cock as I fondled her breasts. Breasts that are hard to put a letter on, like B or C, because they were the kind of breasts that spread out across her chest on both sides, nipples prominent, nice but breasts that do not stick way out in front.

She was up, sitting up on me in order to bury as much as possible of my hard cock into herself and then,, after I had looked into her eyes and fondled her breasts for a long minute, Fern leaned down to kiss me as she stroked.

And that was when Jim walked in. He didn't come in through the bathroom door that led to the pool, he came in through the bedroom door that went out into the hall and our combination living and dining room. I guess he had came in looking for Fern, and not finding her in the kitchen, had came looking.

“Fern! What the fuck are you doing?”

Silence as Fern broke the kiss and looked toward Jim. You could have heard a pin drop.

I wasn't too worried about Jim being mad at me because the night before I had tried to give him a shot at my wife, and it was her who had said 'No' and not me.

I spoke first. “Jim, she's doing what comes natural when two people are attracted, you know that.”

I'm not sure if that was exactly what I said, but something like that. Like I said readers, this is a true story so I'd rather tell it the way I remember than make things up.

Staying over along the wall by the bedroom door about ten feet away from us, Jim stared sort of angrily at Fern for another ten seconds maybe, then said: “Knock yourself out, Baby,” and started to move out.

I do remember that, exactly what he said. 'Knock yourself out, Baby."

“Jim!” I yelled. “Get back in here.”

“What?”

“Jim, I know you want to see it, so come over here and join us and don't be spoiling it for your woman.”

Well, he did, reluctantly from the outside, but inwardly, he might have been pleased. Jim had nowhere near the experience at this stage that I had in dealing with and having other people's mates in bed, so he needed to learn.

“Jim, get down at our feet and look at how she looks with her tight pussy lips all tight around me. That's right, take a look at what I feel.”

I waited for a few seconds, and without me saying anything though I looked into her eyes, Fern began to move, slowly, up and down on my cock, knowing her man is back there and seeing it all.

Readers, black or white, you are going to have to suffer through a part of my story where a black woman is on a white cock and enjoying it while her black man is being the cuckold in a way.

Not telling this to counter the so many stories on this site telling how the white woman is enjoying the black cock. No, I am telling this because it is true and besides, Jim gets his chance.

“Look at it Jim. She feels good, and there's really no reason to be jealous Jim because we all three know that your cock is a little bigger than mine.”

Jim seemed to be accepting of that and as Fern started pumping a little faster I quickly shook my head 'No' at her. She slowed down. I think she was ready to cum and the fact that Jim had 'caught' her might have added to her excitement but I didn't want Fern to cum right then, No, not yet. We had to get Jim used to this first.

“Now Jim. Take your fingers and feel all around her pussy lips how tight she is around me. That's it. Do you know I can actually feel the touch of your fingers through her even when you are not touching me?”

I spent the next few minutes like that, and at one stage even had Jim come up front and kiss Fern while she continued to pump. All the while I was saying things like '"She feels good Jim, nice and tight around my cock, and I really love these boobs."

Then I said something more because Fern was trying to split her attention between me and Jim and trying hard not to ignore his being there. In other words, even if Fern reached orgasm, it would not be as good because she might be worried about Jim's reaction to it, Not then, but later and alone with him.

“Jim, fun as this is, I think that Fern is feelling a little concerned that you are still jealous, so I'll make you a deal. Leave us for a few minutes so we can finish, and then I promise you that I'll give you a crack at Trixie. I can't promise she'll do anything with you, but I am pretty good at setting things up.”

“You'd do that? I didn't get the feeling that she would fuck me when she was modeling.”

“That's because Jim, I kept everything nice and clean and never talked sex. Also, Fern was there and Trixie probably was thinking she could not do anything with you. I saw her staring at your cock every once in a while.

I am pretty sure I can get her on this bed and at the appropriate time, just like happened now, you can sort of walk in by accident. Get the picture?”

“Cool man.” He looked at Fern. “You OK with that?”

Fern nodded enthusiastically. “I like Trixie, and I think she'd like fucking you.”

I guess Fern had been seeing more response toward Jim from Trixie than I had, but I quickly agreed.

Jim was gone, and though Fern and I made a go at it, it was not quite the same as before. I'm being honest here, the excitement had waned some. Not quite as romantic, not quite as physical, because I think she was still worried about Jim and what he might say to her later.

It was obvious now. To ensure that things would be cool between her and Jim, we needed to get Jim laid.

Wanting to save this fuck, I rolled Fern over and loved on her. I think I got her back into the mood some, not as good as before, but close. I slipped into her, and she felt just as tight as the first time. We fucked, but made it quick. I made sure she came first, one time, but a good one I think.

I kept pumping and did not seem to be trying to cum. “Aren't you going to cum,” she asked softly while holding me by the ass?

“I'm debating that. I want to be sure to have a good boner for Trixie when I get her started so that Jim will get his chance.”

“Silly man,” Fern laughed. “You won't have any problem getting or keeping a boner, I'd bet on that!”

I came. A good load, and I tried to make it real romantic like rather than physical. I wanted Fern, when she left my home, to think highly of me, and fondly.

After a trip to the bathroom and a stop, yes, together and Fern did the trickle and drain bit on the toilet in front of me while she licked on my cock rather than me having to stick it over the edge of the sink and wash it .

Fuck this is nice, too bad we have to hurry, we both went on through and came out into the yard beside the pool. There they were, the three of them, my wife, Jim, and Trixie, and they all knew, I am sure, what Fern and I had been doing.

I saw that look in Trixie's eyes. She knew now. Jill did not seem to mind that I had fucked someone else. Two days ago Trixie had seen, handled and made my cock grow, and she was curious. Curious about my two pound cock that could grow to five pounds.

We talked and played by the pool for a while, but the shooting was over. Now it was, get some action going because soon three people will be leaving, Jim and Fern in one car, and Trixie and I in mine, and maybe Jill will come along when I take Trixie home.

It needed to happen now bcause Trixie had a boyfriend in Hollywood and she had used up her excuses to be with me, two modeling sessions.

Trixie gets her second, larger cock, and her third and even larger cock.

“Oh that feels good.”

“You like it baby?” I had spent enough time now to be calling Trixie a pet name. “Am I really your second guy, ever?”

“Yes. My second guy, and bigger.” She giggled: “Your five pound cock feels really good I'll have you know!”

She was feeling pretty good about this, this little not from California small town girl, but two full days of modeling naked for one dirty older than her boyfriend man had greatly changed her outlook on life.

“Sometimes...Uuh Uuh, I can really pound a woman with my five-pound-cock!” I was thrusting hard into her for just a few moments, and she was moaning. I decided to let her cum.

Sometimes I like to keep them hanging, so that when they finally let go, it is like a dam breaking. But I had someone else coming in, that was the plan.

So after her rather intense orgasm, I kept fucking, gently now, and wondering where in the Hell is Jim?

Turns out, he had been there for several minutes, sneaking in from the hallway, and now was down at the foot of the bed and staring up at out joined genitals. Jim had seen that view with me and his girlfriend, with Fern on top then and now was seeing Trixie with me on top of her.

He had seen her pussy get a darker color around our joined genitals when she started cumming, of that I am sure.

I was about to make an excuse and go look for Jim before it is too late, and he 'made an appearance.”

“Mind if I join in?”

I felt Trixie suck in her breath under me upon realizing he is there. Nervous? Afraid? Shocked? Excited? I didn't know, but we, Jim and I, needed to find out.

“Sure Jim,” I said. “I made it with Fern, so it's only fair that you get some, that is...” I looked down at Trixie, 'If she doesn't mind.”

I kept pumping while Trixie thought about that. Is she turned on to Jim? I didn't know. They had modeled well together, seemingly compatible, but I knew that all the time Trixie had been shooting with Jim, she had been thinking of me and my five pound cock.

Nothing against Jim, but I had been given that head start, you see. And until she learned that I had fucked Fern, Trixie had been ruling out any hanky panky with Jim.

“I don't mind,” Trixie answered, but sounding a little uncertain about this.

I went right for it. “Jim? Are you hard?”

“Yes. Have been for some time.”

“Bring it up here so Trixie can see it.”

Jim did, oh how he did as he didn't even wait to go around the side of the mattress and instead got up onto the bed and walked forward on his knees, his hard cock leading the way.

Trixie stared at it in awe. At least I think it was in awe. “It..it looks even bigger than five pounds.”

“Yes, I said. Your boyfriend's cock doesn't register on the scale, my cock goes to five pounds, and it looks like....” I pretended to study Jim's cock, “It looks like his might go to six pounds, maybe more.”

“Gee!”

This gal was still, even now, so innocent and sweet. We hoped to take away some of the innocent, and allow her to keep the sweet.

“Feel it,” I almost whispered to Trixie as I started moving my five-pound-cock within her once again.

I allowed Trixie enough time to feel, study and admire Jim's cock before I slowly slid off and out and nodding, invited Jim to take my place.

I had not cum in her. My first time to fuck Trixie and I passed on the cumming because I also wanted Jim to feel Trixie's pussy in it's natural state. Wet maybe, but not loaded up with cum.

I was a bit surprised that Trixie didn't ask me if I wanted to finish my fuck, and it must have been because she was so ready to trade five pounds of white cock for six pounds of black.

“Can we kiss first, for a little bit?”

“Sure baby. Jim? She's yours for a little bit but you need to kiss her first.”

Jim, over the past four hours or so, had first seen Trixie as she came out to the pool dressed from my living room, had been introduced, then had seen her come out a second time, naked, had talked with her for a few minutes while I set up my cameras, and then had modeled naked with her for a little over two hours, with a long break in the middle.

They had been given plenty of opportunity to 'know' one another, and now they were 'knowing' one another even better.

To be honest readers, at that time, after having been shooting nudes for over four years and being involved in some orgies and group scenes, I was still a bit jealous of any man who might have a larger wang than me.

Jim had a six pounder, me a five. I wanted Trixie to enjoy him, but I wanted to remain her second and still best lover. One can't have it all, I guess.

Trixie did something nice, exciting actually as Jim made first penetration. She sort of shivered as he slid in, and as he went deep she said something similar to what I hoped to hear. "It really feels like Six pounds of cock, and it's in me!"

No more than three minutes later: “I'm cumming!”

It had not taken all that long for Jim to get her there.

Jim's turn to cum came a couple of minutes later. Yes, Jim had made her cum, of course. Trixie had learned how to cum more easily with me, she had said, than with her boyfriend. Now that ability to cum had transferred to Trixie's first black cock, her first bigger than her white guy's cocks.

"Oh fuck...I can feel Jim cumming, really hard!" At least Trixie might have been thinking of me to some degree as Jim dropped I am sure a huge load into her cunt, because as she was saying she can feel Jim cumming, she reached out a hand toward me, and I took it.

No readers, I did not lie beside Trixie and say those things. Things like, 'Do you like that big black cock baby” Does it feel better than mine? For sure it feels better than your boyfriend's, but how about mine?”

That horny and good natured thinking on my part was to come much later in life, and a lot of it has to do with websites like Slutwives and DarkWanderer. For now though, that afternoon, I enjoyed seeing Trixie with Jim. Trixie enjoyed being with Jim, and in a way, Jim was being repaid for me enjoying his Fern.

His getting Trixie was not quite on the same plane as me having Fern, because Trixie was just a model I had brought in from Hollywood. Fern, on the other hand, was Jim's woman. Not his wife, but close. To be equal, more than equal maybe considering that marriage certificate, Jim needed to be inside Jill.

Jim and Jill went up the hill...no wait, That was Jack and Jill I believe.

So all was good. I had fucked Fern. I had fucked Trixie. Jim had fucked Trixie. Quite a day in all.

But wait! Call in the next five minutes and you will get two for the price of one! (Just pay separate handling).

Sound familiar? We have all heard that bit on so many commercials, ever since one man in advertising had started that BUT WAIT bit, everyone on cheapo TV commercials has copied it.

BUT WAIT, Jim still needs to get two on the same day. Yes, not only Trixie, but Jill.

Did it happen? You'd like to hear about that, wouldn't you, readers?

Shit. I'm about to tell you all about my wife's first big, black cock. Not as big, maybe as some of those we see, but bigger than mine. A full six pound cock...hee hee.

“All three of you on my bed?”

That's what Jill said as she walked in, supposedly by accident, maybe. She did not have to enter the bedroom in order to use the bathroom since we had that outside entrance. But she came in, and came on through into the bedroom.

“That's why we bought a king-sized bed Jill,” I answered cheerfully, “so four can fit on it if need be.”

“There's room for four,”Jill asked, sort of soft-like? I knew then, my wife plans to join in, but with who and for how much I did not know. But considering that making it with women was not her style, that left only two other people, one with a five pound cock and the other with a six pound cock.

Does my wife want to make it with me while Jim is lying on Trixie? Or...with someone else? If I leave Jim on top of Trixie, Jill's only option is to go with me.

I don't know, to this day if my wife had came in there intending to fuck Jim, but here is what she asked as she saw Jim still on top of Trixie but not moving his ass all that much.

"Did you guys already cum?"

Since my wife was asking them, I waited for either Jim or Trixie to answer. It was Trixie, who answered with a giggle while she gave Jim's ass, which she could barely reach, a squeeze.

"We both did, and Jim made me cum really hard!"

'Wow, really,' I thought as I wondered how her orgasm with Jim had compared to mine. But now, with my wife there, I didn't ask for fear Trixie might say something to my wife like she had came harder with Jim than me.

Both Jill and I watched silently as Jim kept moving his ass and kissing Trixie. Jim was lying on her but not with all his weight. I made a snap decision. “I'll take her back now, Jim, if you don't mind.”

Blam! Just like that I had made a decision though I did not know for sure if Jill would go along. If I took Trixie back into my arms, that left just Jim for Jill.

Hmmm. 'Just Jim for Jill.' Kind of a cute line for a couple about to fuck.

Jim, sensing now what might happen, wasted no time getting up, out, and off of Trixie. As he rolled onto his back on her left, his cock was still hard. Looking big wet and shiny from his and Trixie's juices.I hoped the sight of all that would not turn Jill off. I don't think it did as I saw her smile.

Trixie had slid out from under Jim and came over to me, leaving she and I on the left side of the mattress, Jim in the middle, and the only place left free was on Jim's left, where Jill, if she climbed into bed, would have to be.

Of course, once she was on the bed and Jim had rolled onto his left side, my wife would be on his right.

(Trying to keep these images correct in your minds readers since we aren't watching a movie here).

I'm pretty sure that is what Jill had in mind, though beforehand she had given no indication, (remember that my lovely wife had turned Jim down the night before).

I was hoping, big time, that Jim, who had just dropped a load into Trixie, would be able to get and keep it up in substantial proportions to show my wife what getting Bigger Black Cock is like.

Jill, of course, had been with other men before this (read Confessions of a Nude Photographer parts one two and three) but this was to be more, maybe. My wife deciding to make it with a man after she has already said 'No' one time before.

I was now on Trixie's right side, where I could begin using my right hand on her before once again mounting. In this position, I would be able to to see Jill with Jim, and that I especially wanted to see. Jill, you see, really wants to be alone with her chosen lover, so the only times in the past I had been able to watch her with a man is when there was no woman for me.

Now though, the woman with me was on the same bed. I had, in a way, set this up by taking Trixie away from Jim and leaving nowhere for Jill to go but to be with Jim, and when I asked my wife later, she would not admit, even then, that had been what she wanted.

That's the way Jill was. Secretive at times.

I held my breath and watched Jill as she looked down at me with Trixie, and at Jim with his shiny black boner almost pointing at her, and looking a bit reluctant for effect, she went over to Jim's side of the mattress and nervously laid down.

Smiling, Jim rolled onto his left side to LET THE FUCKING BEGIN.

My wife could not be secretive with what she does with a man, not this time. Trixie too, thankfully seemed to want to watch my wife with the black man she had just finished joyfully fucking.

So as I went through the motions of fondling, kissing and fingering Trixie, I was watching Jim working on my wife.

Dammit. Jim's cum was all over my finger. Where to put this shit? I don't know if Trixie realized what I was doing, but I sort of ran my finger through her pubic hair to get rid of the cum. When I mounted her, it would probably mingle in my hair, but for now, I wanted to go back to Trixie's cute left tittie.

I took another look at my wife. She was sort of half laying on her right side in order to be facing Jim, and at the same time sort of on her back so that he could more easily be feeling her breasts. Both of them.

They are kissing. A good sign.

When I heard Jill sigh softly and open her legs, raising the left one up at the knee and placing her foot on the bed so that as she laid beside him Jim could better access her pussy with his right hand, I knew that this was going to be a good fuck for both him and her.

It seemed like Jim was still maybe unsure as to his status. This was the beautiful blonde woman that he had spent the better part of two sunny days and one night around, seeing her, lusting for her, gripping her boobs at one point, and thinking he could never score on her, and yet, here she is, in his arms, her pussy wrapped around his finger, and soon, around his six pound cock.

I had waited in order to watch my wife taking that cock, but since they seemed to be spending a little time making out first, I decided to resume my place with Trixie, and this time finish my fucking her and give her this big load I have built up.

As I entered Trixie, Jim's warm cum, being maintained at body temperature by Trixie, surrounded my cock with a slimy coat. I continued to watch my wife, whose face was toward me as well as her body.

My wife was avoiding meeting my eyes I think, because if she happened to look my way and saw that I am watching her enjoying herself, that would be admitting to me that she can enjoy, yes, enjoy a man with her husband present in the same room.

Then, as Jim started to climb over my wife, she quickly shuffled and slid her body over to her right so that she would not be way out at the edge of the mattress. With Jill's upper body maybe 18 inches away, my heart did a flip-flop as I saw her spread her legs and allow Jim, his cock standing proud, to get between them and move forward.

I was raising my upper body off Trixie, my arms straight so that I could see the penetration. Thank you JIm for going slow as I saw his shiny brown with maybe a shade of purple on it head shove her inner lips off to each side, then cause one lip to disappear from my view as his fat head slid in, paused for effect, and then went deep, deeper, and deepest.

Then, as my wife looked up into Jim's face and smiled, he laid himself onto her. Not all his weight I don't think, but enough of it to have his chest caressing her hard nipples.

Jill, being basically the strong silent type, had let out a nice groan as Jim entered her. Right about then, and it is funny, because I had just began to wonder where the heck Fern is, Fern came in and sat down on the side of the bed my wife was on.

She was sort of back behind Jim's head and I am not sure if he knew Fern was there though he might have felt the mattress sag.

Jill, I think, knew she or someone was there, but she ignored it as Jim began to fuck, stronger now, more sure of himself as he saw and felt my wife begin to respond. Lucky him, he didn't have to feel my wife with someone else's cum in it like I had to do. He had my wife nice and dry, and yet, wet.

See Jim, I gave you both women nice and fresh, no cum to swim around in with your big cock.

Three people watched as a formerly reluctant white wife took her first black cock. Fern, after a couple of minutes, placed her left hand on Jim's ass, guiding his movements sort of as he steadily pumped up and down, and side-to-side.

I think her pleasure was so intense that Jill went into a trance-like state as her eyes closed and her mouth remained open. Jim tried to kiss her, but it was like placing his mouth on an open pipe or something as I could see that she was not responding with her tongue.

No, my wife was concentrating on the feel of his cock and the movements Jim is making, I am sure of that.

It was then that Trixie, yes Trixie the innocent, surprised me when she asked my wife: "Jill? Does Jim feel good or maybe better? His cock weighs six pounds I think compared to your husband's five."

My wife, for the first time in the past two days, seemed embarrassed at what Trixie had asked as Jim was pulling up and sinking back into her. Being pulled out her reverie like that, having her concentration broke, her face actually turned red.

Red! My wife's face. Something I had never really seen her do before when it came to being nude, with other people, and being involved in some form of sex. I think, for a moment, her mind had forgotten how we had convinced Trixie that you could weigh a cock still attached to the human body.

"What? Jim's cock weighs six pounds?" Then she remembered to keep playing the game. "Oh yes. yes it does. His six pound cock is feeling really good. extra good matter of fact." She paused and looked up into Jim's eyes. "He's feeling really good. too"

My heart kind of dropped at that point. 'Extra good,' my wife said? Isn't that the same meaning as saying 'better?'

Trixie giggled. "I hope he makes you cum as good as he did me!"

Fern kicked in, perhaps not wanting Jim's ego to get over-inflated. I'm not sure if she had heard the bit about how Jill and I had played that game with Trixie, though maybe Jim had told Fern since I had relayed the story to him the other night.

"Five pounds of cock, six pounds of cock, whatever, they both feel really good!"

'Thank you Fern, for saying that.' Fern, perphaps sensing how I might be sensitive about Jim's cock being larger, might have done that for me, or maybe she really meant it. In any case, I liked what she had said as we shared a wink.

Trixie was feeling pretty squishy inside as I slid around in her now stretched and soaked cunt. I wondered if my wife will feel like this if I were to mount her right after Jim?

It didn't happen. Jim gave my wife a good long fucking because having dropped a load into Trixie first, he was able to make it last. So I had to make it last too, though to be honest I had some problems holding back with Trixie as I heard my wife beginning to get a little louder.

Fern was pushing a little harder on Jim's ass now, guiding him and giving encouragement. I had not cum yet and I wanted so bad to get off Trixie and mount Fern, because I felt that I had not really been able to give her the fuck that had started out to be great and had ended up as... almost great.

Jim was able to give my wife that great fuck though that I think she needed. We had not done anything with another man or couple in some time, and I think my wife was ready. Jill had spent the better part of two days seeing Jim walking around naked, his dangling cock swinging one way or the other. and my wife's resistance had become, maybe, desire.

True, she had denied Jim the chance to fuck her the night before, but that might have been because she thought I had tried to set her up.

Jill had a good, long, intense orgasm. I know that because I saw the way her face sort of screwed up, and the way her toes curled up while she was digging her fingers into his ass.

Her lovely ass under him at the same time wasn't exactly holding still either as she humped up at him, trying and getting every inch of that cock.

Yet, Jill being her, the way she is in front of me, sort of acted indifferent about it after. But that was meant for me, her way of showing me that she chooses, I don't.

I was feeling pretty good about this, despite the fact that I had been the smaller of two men with three women. I was feeling smug because my wife had performed with me watching, on our marriage bed, and with others watching as well.

But she still had it her way as it turned out.

When Jill managed to almost stagger out of bed, she allowed Jim to follow her into the bathroom, after, and she pulled the door shut. I still might not know what all was to go on in that bathroom, because Jill never told me her side of it.

My mind was reaching. Will she sit on the commode and drain his cum while sucking his cock?

That's what Fern and I had done. Or will my wife stand with her ass against the sink and take Jim again while standing, able to enjoy his cock because being longer than mine, that position might be easier to do.

I didn't know what all they were doing, but they were in there for maybe 15 to twenty minutes.

I wasn't real concerned about my wife, because I still had Fern and Trixie in bed with me. For some stupid reason I didn't start up again with Fern for fear of being interrupted. I did do some kissing though, with both of them, and they played with my cock.

When Jim and Jill came walking out of the bathroom looking all happy and smug, both girls giggled. But neither asked what had been going on in there. Nor did I.

As Jim and Fern were getting ready to leave, I had a chance to talk to Jim alone, and he, still being unsure of himself, asked: "Do you think she liked it."

I knew he was not asking about Trixie. But I could not give him maybe a truly comprehensive answer because Jim had also been alone with my wife in the bathroom. I gave it a go, though.

"Are you kidding? Jill loved your cock the way it looked, and she had a really good orgasm on the bed, great actually."

"How do you know? She didn't say a word to me about it, after."

'Is he playing dumb,' I wondered, after he has been alone with Jill in our bathroom for so long?

"Jim," I said, "Rest assured. My wife loved getting fucked by you. Maybe she didn't make it obvious because of me. She wants to be in control of her own destiny, or something like that, and admitting to me or even to the man she is fucking that she really likes being fucked by someone that I had chose is not in her nature. That's all."

"I see," Jim answered with a nod of acknowledgement. "Don't tell Fern for God's sake, but your wife really got me off. She's the prettiest, best built woman I've ever had, and I think I never came so hard as I did in her."

"She was a good score, huh?"

"Fuck yeah. I still can't believe I got to fuck your wife or that you let it happen. If she was mine..." His speaking sort of paused there, like he was about to say that he would never let anyone else fuck Jill if she was his woman.

Then he changed perhaps what he was about to say. "But you got to fuck Fern, so I guess we're even."

What Jim had said about Jill made me happy to know that I had been able to provide Jim with his best fantasy fuck ever, and that was my chance to ask.

"In the bathroom, you were in there a long time. Did you fuck her again, or did she maybe just sit on the potty and drain your cum?"

Jim looked at me funny. "She told me not to tell."

I already had my answer as I smiled and nodded. "While she was sitting on the pot, did you give her your cock to lick on?"

"You must have X-Ray eyes. Fuck yeah I did, gave her my cock, and she not only sucked me on the head, after she sort of tried to deep throat me and gave up, she used her tongue to clean it all up and down the shaft."

"So then you fucked her." I said, going right to the next question to save time since at any minute Jill might come up to us. "How did you do it, standing up against the sink?"

Jim sort of giggled. "Exactly. Standing up with her ass sort of on the sink but mostly she was on the floor. She wanted to try it that way, and it worked out just fine.

She told me actually that she had been curious about this position, with the right guy."

So I told Jim what she had meant by that. "I fucked her once that way, against the sink, but with her being so tall and all and her legs down I couldn't get it in deep enough I don't think."

He nodded while looking around to make sure that Jill was not within earshot. "That's exactly what Jill said, that I was giving it to her deep enough to feel really good. I think that if I had another inch or two, she might have liked it even better."

"Did she keep her feet on the floor, or raise her legs up around your ass?"

When I had tried fucking my wife on that very same bathroom counter, I had ended up pulling her legs up around me when I had failed to penetrate deep enough with her feet on the floor.

"Kept them on the floor." He laughed. "She felt plenty tight enough around my cock, but with her legs down it made her feel even tighter."

"So she came that way, I figure."

"Fuck yeah. She told me this fuck was feeling maybe even better than the first one on the bed. That was when I gave her my biggest load maybe, more so then on the bed I think."

I laughed. "Some of the reason she said that fuck was even better than on the bed is because I wasn't watching her. After draining your cock into her on the bed, you possibly had a more intense orgasm inside her at the sink, but there probably wasn't as much cum."

He went on. "Yeah, that's probably true, but when I came into her, she was cumming at the same time. Fuck! She might have bruised my skin the way she was digging her fingers into my back.

And then, when I stayed in her and held her after, she was kissing me hungrily like and her body was shaking all over like she was freezing, but I think it was because that fuck had been so hot."

"And stolen," I added with a smile. "It might have been her best fuck ever because it was her secret fuck."

"You won't tell Jill I told on her will you? She made me swear..."

I cut him off. "Don't worry, it can be her little secret."

"Thank you," Jim answered. "I'd hate to lose her friendship because I told."

I decided to change the subject, slightly.

"How about Trixie? How'd she compare? You gave Trixie her biggest cock, right after I had just given her her biggest cock."

He frowned. "You didn't cum in her first, did you?"

"No. I saved it for you so you could feel Trixie in her natural state."

Jim laughed. "I appreciate that. She was fun, I have to admit. Fuck, and she felt tight too, really tight, and I'm glad you didn't cum in her first to spoil some the way she would feel for me.

If Trixie had been the only girl around, my mind would have been on her, and only her. But topping if off with getting to fuck your wife, that's what made my day!"

I was enjoying this talk immensely, even though I might have came out on the short end of the deal. So I told Jim how it might go after he was gone.

"I wish my wife would admit that to me, how much she enjoyed you and your cock, but she won't. I'll be lucky if I can get her to talk to me about it, about taking your cock, but we know the truth, don't we?

My wife really got off. When you were between Jill's legs on the bed, I could see it in her face and the way she curled her toes and dug her fingers into your ass."

I think it all was a learning experience for Jim. Two days around me and my current lifestyle had opened his eyes, Fern's legs, Trixie's legs, and yes, my wife's legs, they had all been opened.

Trixie, bless her heart, had just been a playtoy, an excuse to be able to get Jim between Jill's legs.

Jim and Fern left. Left to never been seen again. I don't know what happened to them, but I still have a copy of the magazine, two maybe, with them in it, though it has been years.

To this day, I don't know if that was the most exciting day of doing photography and fucking around my pool and house, or the day two women had knocked on my door.

Two Mormon women talking religion, invited in and then without warning watching me get naked with my model, and then joining in. And the younger one had been a virgin while the older one, not her mother, had been married.

That day occurred after Jill and I had split up.

I think I called that true story 'Two Women Came To My Door,' and that story is on this site somewhere.
His Five Pound Cock 3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread