Inserting Bulls Cock into Wife

• Thread starterWVhotwifecoupl
  • Start date
I started swinging back in the early 1990s. At that time I had never touched another cock (how things have changed since then lol). A few years after I had started In was playing with a lady as her husband watched. I was about to start to fuck her when her husband took hold of my cock, rubbed my knob along his wife's pussy and then guided my cock into his wife. After much fun, when I said I was about to cum her husband moved closer and took my balls in his hands (which did make it hard to continue to fuck her) and squeezed my balls gently as they unloaded into his wife. It was an odd introduction to this kind of play but the wife told me that her husband got a real kick out of feeling a guys balls as they emptied into her.

Since then I have had a few guys hold my cock and direct it into their wife.

Reactions: orlandoflorida, cynful, natasnaikul and 4 others
Would love to have you

18.JPG

Reactions: cynful and laury
Panties off - penetrate me and come inside me

Reactions: cynful and franklyhorny
Under my ex in a hot 69 as a hung bbc knelt behind her, I guided him into her so he could pound her doggiestyle, yes I did give him a good suck first, and a few times in between before her cum.

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, cynful, Laceyfemme and 3 others
I have been order by my wife to do this and my small white penis got so hard it almost hit the 3” mark. The black cock was very thick and I had to use two hands. Phil

IMG_0001.jpeg IMG_0002.jpeg

Reactions: BBCDoNoR, cynful, happytwobeecucked and 1 other person
img_0002-jpeg.jpg
The pic of this Black Man's cock looks familiar. My wife had a photograph in her underwear drawer that she had been given. He was the boyfriend of my wife's (white) friend. (He fathered her first little one.) Her friend gave it to my wife when my wife went to visit her for the weekend. I think my wife used to look at it while she was masterbating. I'll look to see if I can find it. I've also considered my wife has possibly fucked him. I least I hope she did.

Last edited:
Reactions: happytwobeecucked
WVhotwifecoupl said:
Any cucks been told by the bull to insert bull's bare cock into wife and the cuck watches while he fills her with cum? We have several BBC bulls that routinely request hub do it.

Snapshot 2 (7-24-2017 5-41 PM) (2).png 16 (2).jpg 17 (2).jpg
I've never had the honor. The one lover of my wife that I could have done it for, convinced my wife that they didn't want me in the bedroom with them anymore.

I absolutely love guiding a BBC in my wife's pussy. It shows my submission to him and her, shows my acceptance of him fucking her and I'm part of their coupling. There's something highly erotic about hold the Black dick, pointing toward your wife's pussy as she spreads her legs waiting for it's entry, guiding it in her for their fucking. Makes my heart race as she moans her acceptance of it invading her married hole and taking him in depths that I can't reach and provide her the fullness she craves. Sucking him before, during their fucking and cleaning them both after is just my part in making their fuck complete.

holdinga.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, rogerroger626, lovemilfass and 7 others
i love doing this. holding his hard cock (lube it beforehand), rubbing the head up n down her pussy and then watch it slowly going in. the best position to do this is to have your wife sitting reverse cowgirl, on him, preferably in a large wing chair, and his legs over the wings. then as he cums, grab his balls in my mouth and feel it pulate as he cums in her pussy.

aahh! heaven.

dan

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, mywife4blkncolorado, Nazareth and 1 other person