Inter Generational

• Thread starter32Beth4MatureBBC
  • Start date

32Beth4MatureBBC

Daddy's Girl
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2016
I'm not only sexually attracted to black men but to much older black men. I'm 32 and have had sex with black men as old as 65. Do others share this attraction too. I admit I have daddy issues and mature black men have helped me deal with them as well as my strong sexual needs. Just curious if I'm alone in this unusual fetish.

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c, thicknshort, bethmwf4blackmen and 1 other person
Hello Beth, I wanted to let you know I share your attraction for older men and completely understand the "kink" of giving myself to a mature black man, particularly one who has never been with a white woman. The sex can be unbelievably intense as you are fulfilling his hidden desires not only to have sex with a younger woman but one who wants to cross the safety of racial barriers. Knowing that it is much more than sex you are giving him is very empowering.

Reactions: toolman2c, bethmwf4blackmen, Cum Hunny and 1 other person
SandyWho said:
Hello Beth, I wanted to let you know I share your attraction for older men and completely understand the "kink" of giving myself to a mature black man, particularly one who has never been with a white woman. The sex can be unbelievably intense as you are fulfilling his hidden desires not only to have sex with a younger woman but one who wants to cross the safety of racial barriers. Knowing that it is much more than sex you are giving him is very empowering.
. Thanks for the reply Sandy glad to know I'm not the only one with this desire.

Reactions: toolman2c and Cum Hunny
You are not the only one for sure!

Reactions: toolman2c, bethmwf4blackmen and Cum Hunny
Janet58 said:
You are not the only one for sure!
You are surely not alone. A lot of bois like me were brought into this lifestyle by older black man or MEN. I am 33 now and still OVE my much older BBC Men. They are amazing . Even get a little obsessed with me but I do not mind. for sure. And those huge cocks. big and hard but still flexible. Just a little force bends them around the curve of my throat OR the inside Curve. Sandy, ty so much for showing your pretty face!!
Love, Belle