Interested Cali Couple

• Thread starterSoCaliCouple
  • Start date

SoCaliCouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2024
Hey everyone, we are new to this. M (39) and F (36), married and living in So Cal. Wife is intrigued and open to being a hotwife but looking to encourage her to take the next step. Any encouragement, advice, offers, etc welcomed!

Thanks!

Reactions: Hubbyofhotwife, sswanabe, SxyBlkMnLosAngeles and 1 other person
If she feels ready, you can first show how much her pictures are liked and how many men desire her. I'm sure she will be flattered and happy.

adolfx said:
If she feels ready, you can first show how much her pictures are liked and how many men desire her. I'm sure she will be flattered and happy.
That's exactly what I'm aiming for. Use everyone's reaction to encourage and entice her to take the next step. Maybe even find her first cock through here. 🤞

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe and MixedbbcLA
SoCaliCouple said:
That's exactly what I'm aiming for. Use everyone's reaction to encourage and entice her to take the next step. Maybe even find her first cock through here. 🤞
Be sure that she will enjoy this job. She starts to make love even more passionately, especially when she sees the dicks that are raised up for her.

adolfx said:
Be sure that she will enjoy this job. She starts to make love even more passionately, especially when she sees the dicks that are raised up for her.
Huh? what do you mean?

She will get very horny when she sees the dicks that rise up in her pictures.

adolfx said:
She will get very horny when she sees the dicks that rise up in her pictures.
I agree. She is very turned on by big cocks and guys jacking off, especially to her. Definitely a huge turn on for her.

SoCaliCouple said:
I agree. She is very turned on by big cocks and guys jacking off, especially to her. Definitely a huge turn on for her.
Let me know if she want. Live cam would be enjoyable

Let’s see her! I would love to give you my thoughts!

SoCaliCouple said:
Hey everyone, we are new to this. M (39) and F (36), married and living in So Cal. Wife is intrigued and open to being a hotwife but looking to encourage her to take the next step. Any encouragement, advice, offers, etc welcomed!

Thanks!
Where in So. Cal are you located?

Funtimessd said:
Let’s see her! I would love to give you my thoughts!

IMG_5125.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BobWheeler, sswanabe, Natamofo and 4 others
VeteranBull said:
Sexy wife!! 😍
Thanks! She really is and would love for other men to enjoy her too!

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and VeteranBull
SoCaliCouple said:
Thanks! She really is and would love for other men to enjoy her too!
I would love to enjoy your wife any time 😮‍💨

SoCaliCouple said:
Very sexy! I would love to find out what’s under that lingerie!