• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interested in ****** feminization of white males.

• Thread starterSnowwhite2007
  • Start date

Snowwhite2007

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2007
I'm interested in the ****** feminization of real white males by black men(or by anyone else?)I'd like to see pics of this,and to know if their still being taken by force,how their progressing..and especially ones that have been made to take estrogen,(and hopefully still are?).(It'd be too much too ask,but would love(absolutely)chatting with one of them online?Can you make them do that?Thank you for reading this.

Reactions: xxex
Yes, I also think about white males shamed and humiliated in front of white women. ****** to do as the Black stud and white female see fit. Perhaps giving service to the Black Stud in front of a group of White Women as they see how pathetic the white male is and knowing they will get a real man with BBC! South Dakota

Kind of pics like this ? ****** to suck BBC.

Attachments

• ****** to suck black cock.jpg
    ****** to suck black cock.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 207
yes, it's a form of ultimate denial of the white cuck's manhood which has failed to satisfy his very sexual wife. It would indded be exciting to see images, pics/ toons of big black bulls using the white wives of feminized cucks, even using the cucks in any way they choose. I agree with scotty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread