• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

interested lady in the UK

• Thread starterflirtysaz
  • Start date
nice pics saz yes tell us the story of when you were blacked

i couldnt wait

ive just blown my lot over this pic

Attachments

• Picture%20410.jpg
    Picture%20410.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 578
Youre Welcome Saz

Youre welcome saz,

you could be in that video , smoking hot and a nice bum to boot. Dayuum!!!!!

Sorry bout that last link to the video, it didnt work. here it is again. Saz are you sure you werent in that video ?:) hey a fella can dream !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jZhaQnhH3A

Youre Welcome Saz

By the way to sum you up in one word

DAYYYYYYUMM!!!!!= COOR:clap::clap:

I know I'd love to ram my 11" cock up that beautifull ass and then dump my warm load all over her face and titties.

My holiday

I was in greece with my girlfreinds,having a great time, flirting, kissing, fucking with a cpl of white boys,until the 3rd night i was totally swept off my feet by the most beuatiful blk man i had ever seen, Carl from Norwich,very muscular,very sexy,very confident in his ability 2 get me into bed.
His first words 2 me were "i'm going back 2 ur appartment tonight, and treat u like never b4!"
Well needless 2 say he didnt disappoint, i had the best sex of my life, and becum totally hooked on bbc,nothing else is good enuff now.
Anyone like 2 ask me any questions about my holiday,or wot i've been up 2 since i've been back,plz, ask me,i'm not shy,i'll tell u anything boys,luv s,xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
flirtysaz said:
I was in greece with my girlfreinds,having a great time, flirting, kissing, fucking with a cpl of white boys,until the 3rd night i was totally swept off my feet by the most beuatiful blk man i had ever seen, Carl from Norwich,very muscular,very sexy,very confident in his ability 2 get me into bed.
His first words 2 me were "i'm going back 2 ur appartment tonight, and treat u like never b4!"
Well needless 2 say he didnt disappoint, i had the best sex of my life, and becum totally hooked on bbc,nothing else is good enuff now.
Anyone like 2 ask me any questions about my holiday,or wot i've been up 2 since i've been back,plz, ask me,i'm not shy,i'll tell u anything boys,luv s,xxx

Ever thought about cucking a white boy, flirty?

very sexy young woman would look good with older black man

BF puts up with it.

2 all those who were wondering, i do have a bf, b4 i experienced blk he was fine with me sleeping with other men, as we were in an open relationship.
But i do admit he was a little shocked when he heard about the blk man, and now he has become 2 accept it.THANK GOD!!!
Since i've been coming 2 this site and chatting with blk and sum white men, they all ask if i plan 2 cuck him, wouldnt really kno where 2 start with it,anyone give me any advice?
luv S,xxx

Sum more pics.

A few teasers 4 u all, S,xx

Attachments

• DSC00369.jpg
    DSC00369.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 515
  • DSC00475.jpg
    DSC00475.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 402
  • DSC00370.jpg
    DSC00370.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 398
Does he like the idea of you fucking blk while he watches ? and being shown how proper men fuck ? show him what you really deserve !!!!

You are FUCKING HOT!! those tits and ass are unbelievable!!

get him licking that spunk filled cunt, clean afterwards flirtysaz !!!

My bf

Well boys, my bf likes the idea of me being with blk men,any men really.
My lover from holiday stayed with us 4 a weekend,my bf was sent 2 the spare room 4 the weekend.
He admitted 2 pleasuring himself as he heard us having sex.and he loves 2 hear about things i've done.
Thank u all 4 all the nice things u have all said,i really appreciate it,
love S, xxx

Thanx

4 all the nice words,love S,xx

Attachments

• DSC00153.jpg
    DSC00153.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 424
  • DSC00187.jpg
    DSC00187.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 770
  • DSC00186.jpg
    DSC00186.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 562
flirtysaz said:
4 all the nice words,love S,xx
You're face is unbelievably beautiful, more pics of that if you don't mind. :)

flirtysaz said:
Well boys, my bf likes the idea of me being with blk men,any men really.
My lover from holiday stayed with us 4 a weekend,my bf was sent 2 the spare room 4 the weekend.
He admitted 2 pleasuring himself as he heard us having sex.and he loves 2 hear about things i've done.
Thank u all 4 all the nice things u have all said,i really appreciate it,
love S, xxx

My first cucking simply involved her telling me to clean her up after the bull finished inside of her. Prior to that, I simply watched...and enjoyed. Have you considered telling him to eat you out after your bull is finished? Later, the right bull may allow him to clean him up as well.

Anyway, sending him to another room is a great first step. Good work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do u think i should?

Thnx czar, i appreciate ur comments, it sounds like a lot of fun, but i am a little scared 2 ask something so extreme of him,do u think its a direction i should go?
Any feedback would be very helpful,
thnx all, love S,xx

I'm in Essex, if u ever need a girl to lick black men's cum off u hun xxxx

hi flirtysaz, i hope this is really all true its great !!! great pics again got me rock hard

it seems he likes the fact you sleep with blk men so it sounds like he,s very for it and likes being humiliated to a certain degree !! as he,s wanking himself off as you have sex

looks like your on the right track , do you still see this black guy ? if not i would sit down with your bf and tell him you would like to place an advert in a contact magazine for a well endowed black guy to fuck you

You could do this by teasing him and saying you "know you like it when men fuck me"

maybe i,ll allow you to watch this time !!! see what he says

Users who are viewing this thread