• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

interesting development, she said "cuckold"

• Thread startermarvcuck
  • Start date

marvcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2012
we were in a movie theater where "cuckold" was mentioned and she turned to me said "cuckold!"...

after the movie when we were in the car she was like oh you got hot after that movie with all the cuckold talk!!!! i couldn't believe it

she was like have you been on the forums and stuff??

we got back home and, because she had her period we couldn't fuck, so she gave me a blow job..and while she was giving me head i asked her what other clothes she would get for the honeymoon beside the dresses she already had? she said "idk" and asked what i thought? i said "some short skirts", and i blew a huge load in her mouth.

so the point is that the cuckold word is now becoming common with us.

she knows it gets me hard as hell, because she felt my dick in the car after the movie after she said cuckold.

does this mean she is just messing around and knows it gets me hard, or could it mean that she knows what it is and wants to do it?

It means one night, you are going to go down on her and notice she is red and swollen. A bit salty. And VERY turned on whilel she holds the back of your head and grinds.

haha, interesting response.

but i mean, you can't tell me it's a guarantee she will cheat on me!! can you??

i think we can have a freaky sex life, but how guaranteed do you think she would cheat on me like that? i'd like to think she wouldn't do this.

from my side, i wouldn't want to do it for real, but keeping it as fantasy play would be interesting.

marvcuck said:
We were in a movie theater where "cuckold" was mentioned; she [then] turned to me [and] said "cuckold!". After the movie when we were in the car she was like, "Oh... you got hot after that movie with all the cuckold talk! She was like, "Have you been on the forums and stuff?"

Obviously your fiance is familiar with the concept of married women fucking other men with the acquiescence of their husbands, and knows there are online forums in which members talk about their experiences with that. You can assume, by implication, she has spent some time reading and looking around in cuckold forums. Meaning, she finds the concept interesting...

marvcuck said:
We got back home and, because she had her period, we couldn't fuck so she gave me a blow job.

That was very kind of your fiance...

marvcuck said:
While she was giving me head, I asked her what clothes she would get for our honeymoon besides the dresses she already has. She said, "I don't know" and asked what I thought. I said, "some short skirts" then blew a huge load in her mouth.

It would have been hard for your fiance not to interpret that as a message. Did she swallow your cum? If so, that was even more positive...

marvcuck said:
So my point is, the word "cuckold" is becoming common with us.

That's good. It means your fiance is becoming more open about discussing her secret sexual desires with you, although her use of the "cuck word" is in a third-party sense (so far). I.e., as if it pertains to other men in the abstract, not to you...

marvcuck said:
She knows it gets me hard as hell, because she felt my dick in the car after the movie after she said "cuckold."

That too was positive. Your fiance was sufficiently self-confidant to try out a word on you that embodies an entire (socially disapproved of) concept and philosophy of marital relationships — then, she was sufficiently bold to evaluate your response by unapologetically reaching over and feeling your cock...

marvcuck said:
Does this mean she is just messing around and knows it gets me hard, or could it mean that she knows what it is and wants to do it?

It's likely to mean, IMO, that your fiance is intrigued and interested in the concept of married women making their husbands their cuckolds, and she has been testing the waters with you (so to speak). If she were uninterested or put off by that idea, she would not bring it up. Rather, she would (more than likely) not talk about it and, if you did, find ways to change the subject — or make it clear to you she doesn't want to do that, or "she wants only you."

Re. your followup post:

marvcuck said:
I'd like to think she wouldn't ["cheat" on me].

If your fiance has... as it appears... spent some time reading around on cuckold forums, she's presumably aware the preferred form of "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage is one in which the man agrees it is his wife's privilege and prerogative to date, seduce, and fuck other men while he remains faithful to her. Ergo, a woman who becomes her husband's cuckoldress with his acquiescence is not "cheating," by definition.

marvcuck said:
From my side, i wouldn't want to do it for real, but keeping it as fantasy play would be interesting.

Hey... go for it. Engaging in role-play with your soon-to-be-wife, and talking about this and other fantasies you and she may have, will be a good way to make your marriage sexually hotter and more interesting.

BTW, it's hard not to notice you chose "Marvcuck" as a screen name. Does that imply you visualize yourself becoming your soon-to-be-wife's cuckold in the future, or does it imply a previous wife made you her cuckold...?

Anyway... I hope your marriage works out well for both of you!

Marv:

I agree with Custer's observation that your bride to be is 'testing the waters.' I think she intends to continue playing with this, because SHE wants to see if this can be an option while married to you.

I think all you need do is to show obvious arousal every time she employs the 'C' theme. after a few times, she'll likely point out this fact to you. At that time, I'd suggest giving her the, 'honey, I swear I just can't help it ... my GOD, that talk makes me horny!'

Mugzie

marvcuck said:
haha, interesting response.

but i mean, you can't tell me it's a guarantee she will cheat on me!! can you??

i think we can have a freaky sex life, but how guaranteed do you think she would cheat on me like that? i'd like to think she wouldn't do this.

from my side, i wouldn't want to do it for real, but keeping it as fantasy play would be interesting.

Chicken!

A part of you wants you to be a cuckold with a cheating wife - why else does your pecker gets hard?

Do you want to sit in a wheelchair in a Rest Home one day and have a long list of regrets because you never "explored" life's taboos when you had the chance.

Do you prefer a perfect wife in a perfect marriage with 2.3 children, or do you have room in your "compassion box" to allow your wife some indiscretions as she does some exploring of her primal cravings that she does not YET KNOW she has inside her?

True love is unconditional and does not set up rules for how a bride can behave. If you can't forgive your wife for sleeping with numerous horny men when you are at work, then your love was only conditional on a set of rules.

Saraha said:
True love is unconditional and does not set up rules for how a bride can behave. If you can't forgive your wife for sleeping with numerous horny men when you are at work, then your love was only conditional on a set of rules.

Husbands who come home early, the bane of hotwives everywhere. Lol.

Custer Laststand said:
Thanks for the clarification. Anyway... it sounds like your fiance (? I gather she's your fiance) is moving toward favorably viewing the concept of making you her cuckold (formally, so to speak, after the two of you are married).

What direction are you moving in...?

The direction I'm moving in is that I'm going to rent Crazy, Stupid Love this weekend and ask her to watch it with me. She has mentioned it before, so I know she will go for it. She has not seen the movie and she doesn't know that I have seen it. There is a scene in it where the main character says "cuckold" a few times. I know that, if we're watching this with the lights out and in bed, like we usually watch movies, she will react to it and I am hoping we will have crazy sex.

Marvcuck, she wants you and her to discuss cuckoldry fully, so both of you are on the same page. She is entitled to know what is in your head, so please don't hold back. Just open up and tell her every fantasy (in detail) that you have, so she can open her box of secrets up and share them with you in return. Drink some alcohol if that is what is needed to get up courage to talk openly.

Let us know how the movie night goes Marv

Alright, well I really went overboard with it this past weekend.

It was another night of partying and I was pretty loose, so we got home from the bar and I do not remember how or why, but I ended up saying "cuckold" a lot and openly telling her about it, also (I found out later) I mentioned this black guy from my high school, who I had instant message her on AIM wayyyy back in like 2004.

The next morning I even showed her the cuckoldmarriage.info tumblr picture site, and she saw page 11 and page 12 on that site, the black guys on white wives too. I have actually gone back to that site and looked at the pics she saw for an extra thrill.

But, the last few days I've been asking her to forget it, but she says that she can't forget it. Everytime she says she won't forget it, I get hard. Also, the next day, when she was mad, she told me she would tell everyone about the cuckold thing next time we are together (but she's really not going to do this).

Well, there you have it, I'm an idiot and probably do deserve to be cucked after this. Pretty crazy stuff for me. It's all out there now...and she also asked me point blank, "you want me to fuck other guys?" and I said "yes" after a nervous pause.

She has asked the question, and you have answered it. The discussion needs to come up again. You can start it out by saying "You asked me if I wanted you to fuck other guys, and I said Yes. Where do you want to go from here?"
The point is you need to communicate. Otherwise you cannot reassure her about any concerns she might have - like "he wants me to sleep around so he can divorce me." You NEED TO TALK!!!

Absolutely...Talk! You need to let her know it is your fantasy, it gets you hard every time she teases you with it, but if it something she doesn't want (now) than you need to let her decide when and if it ever happens.

Let it percolate in fantasy land where you two can find the depths and limits of your fantasy, so that if it ever gets to be a reality it doesn't go too far. And if she does do something, you will get jealous so be prepared. It is a roller coaster ride with high highs and low lows and you both may get frustrated along the way, so if either of you needs time before you talk give each other that time. Let her know you love her and want her always, dote on her a lot.

It never hurts!

Users who are viewing this thread