• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interesting development

• Thread starter69chap
  • Start date
Thanks for the replies. Paul - that's a great approach and more courageous than mine.

She's still being furtive about her activities.

Lots of little things that all suggest she's getting fucked regularly at work. Things like having bath as soon as she gets in from work and before I'm home, changing clothes and putting the clothes she changed from straight in the wash.

We went out together for a meal on Friday after the meal we went to a local pub she usually goes to when she's out with friends. She seemed to know a fair few guys there pretty well, some of whom I know from drinking there myself on occassions. Most surprisingly this included several 60's+ guys.

We sat at a table and she then went to the ladies room. On the way back she stopped and chatted to a group of 4 lads for while. I was left to sit at the table and wait for her. She never called me over or tried to introduce me which I found a big turn on.

During this time a couple of the old guys came over to tell me how great and how much fun she is.

Later on we were joined by a couple she has also met there. The lady was total hot wife material and was telling us about her wild nights out with friends with her partners blessing. As it got late, my wife made a point of saying a flirtatious goodbye to a fair few of guys young and old as they left.

All in all a strange and surprising evening. I was amazed at how openly flirtatious she was at the pub. Although she didn't actually do anything too much apart from a brief kiss goodbye in front of me, it was clear she is well known there.

Another thing I forgot to mention.

She's tended not to be a dirty talker during sex most of the time. It's fair to say she has become a little conservative in the bedroom over the years.

During sex recently she mentioned that a friends husband had recently bought some sexy underwear for his wife. She asked if I would buy some for her.

The talk got onto how it had to be really slutty. The more we spoke about her being a dirty slut the hotter she got.

She's never been someone who's wanted to wear suspenders, basques, babydolls etc until now. Suffice to say I was straight into town shopping at the soonest opportunity.

She's also been out and bought new swimwear - out with the old costume and in with a very small bikini - she's feeling very confident about her body of late.

I find your recent revelations very revealing. It may be that your wife has not yet had sex with another man but is enjoying having her eyes opened by what goes on and what is now in close proximity to her when she goes out. She finds it so sexy that she fills her panties with cum regularly which you have found.

For example she goes out with her recently free friend and watches her having intercourse. Your wife may suck men regularly, including her boss and enjoys this behaviour very much, without taking the ultimate step.

One reason for my theory is your wifes desire for you to buy her lots of very sexy underwear. This would appear to be for your use. She seems cautious and would not ask you to buy it, but buy it secretly herself for a lovers use. Making you buy it would be a torment applicable to an established cuckold relationship, whereas she is still concealing it from you. Using the clothes you buy would therefore be foolish and she does not sound foolish.

So I think she is getting involved in things that excite her: seeing sex, perhaps enjoying minor sex like kissing and sucking, without necessarily doing the full thing herself.

Whatever, it is only a matter of time and you will find that she will eventually indulge herself.

Perhaps you could suggest she spends the night out instead of coming home as she can drink and stay with her friend.

Hi Puller
I agree with your thoughts on the underwear. I agree that it's unlikely to be intended for anyone other than myself. I mentioned it more because it is another manifestation of her new found confidence in her body and how her sexual inhibitions appear to be changing fast.

With reference to your last point, she's actually going to a hotel with friends next weekend for a spa break. This was the trigger for the purchase of the new bikini - she wanted something smaller for the pool and jacuzzi.

The news about the pending trip is very good. This will get her away from her routine haunts and encourage a more daring mindset.

You could quietly pack a basque and babydoll for her to find in her bags when she reaches the hotel. Hopefully she will wear them and enjoy some good sex with men as a result.

Be careful however not to give the slightest hint to make her think you are trying to *give her away* as it may frighten her off and her legs will stay closed for the trip.

The object is for her to open them and get a man or men between them. :)

I think you're there.

69Chap,

69chap said:
Lots of little things all suggest she's getting fucked regularly at work. Things like having a bath as soon as she gets in from work and before I'm home, changing clothes and putting the clothes she changed from straight in the wash.

I agree; your wife's behavior does suggest she's fucking someone at work and is coming home with her lover's odor on her. She can probably smell him on herself (ergo her concern), but you may or may not be able to smell him since, as you know no doubt, women have significantly better senses of smell than men. If your wife were "only" sucking a quasi-lover's cock each day, I doubt she would be so concerned about immediately washing her clothes and bathing after coming home.

69chap said:
We went out together for a meal on Friday; after the meal we went to a local pub she usually goes to when she's out with friends. She seemed to know a fair few of the guys there pretty well, some of whom I know from drinking there myself on occasion. Most surprisingly this included several 60's+ guys.

We sat at a table and she then went to the ladies room. On the way back she stopped and chatted with a group of 4 lads for while. I was left to sit at the table and wait for her. She never called me over or tried to introduce me which I found a big turn on.

Nice. This suggests your wife is gradually getting you accustomed to the idea that she's "seeing" other men. If she considered it important to conceal this from you, I would guess she would have suggested going to "a new pub, just to check it out" after dinner.

69chap said:
Later on we were joined by a couple she has also met there. The lady was total hot wife material and was telling us about her wild nights out with friends with her partner's blessing. As it got late, my wife made a point of saying a flirtatious goodbye to a fair few of the guys, young and old, as they left.

All in all a strange and surprising evening. I was amazed at how openly flirtatious she was at the pub. Although she didn't actually do anything too much apart from a brief kiss goodbye in front of me, it was clear she is well known there.

All positive, suggesting your wife views herself as consciously but gradually breaking you in and bringing you to accept that she has made you her cuckold, without actually telling you so. Her "being joined by" and introducing you to the couple where the wife spends "wild nights out" with her partner's blessing, and the apparent hot wife telling both of you that openly, may have been arranged by your wife in advance to (i) introduce you to the concept by providing you with a concrete example, and (ii) as a means of gauging your receptivity to this concept.

69chap said:
Another thing. My wife has tended not to be a dirty talker during sex most of the time. It's fair to say she has become a little conservative in the bedroom over the years. But, during sex recently she mentioned that a friends husband had recently bought some sexy underwear for his wife. She asked if I would buy some for her. The talk got onto how it had to be really slutty. The more we spoke about her being a dirty slut, the hotter she got. She's never been someone who's wanted to wear suspenders, basques, babydolls, etc., until now. Suffice it to say, I went straight into town shopping at the soonest opportunity.

My interpretation is that this is the next step in your wife's campaign to gradually accustom you to being and accepting that you are her cuckold. You might think of ways to determine whether your wife and her new lingerie are away from your house at the same time. She may or may not wear it during sex with you... my feeling is, this is not particularly relevant to the purpose of her new lingerie. I would guess it will be only a matter of time — and perhaps not very much time — before you will find both your wife and her new sexy lingerie have gone missing at the same time. It may be a time when she has informed you she will be "working late" that night, or a time when she has "gone out with her girlfriend(s)" — say, to the pub where you realized she knows a lot of men — and you will find she'll come home later, perhaps much later, than usual.

69chap said:
She's also been out and bought new swimwear - out with the old costume and in with a very small bikini - she's feeling very confident about her body of late.

Your wife feeling significantly more positive about how her body looks also suggests she is finding men are turned on by her, and at least one of them is so turned on he is taking her sexually. And she is finding she likes that. A lot.

—Custer

She went out with a girlfriend who's an old work colleague for a meal straight after work last night so was home a few hours later than usual.

Seems to tie in with your somewhat astute predictions Custer. I checked and her new lingerie stayed home though.

She decided she wanted yet another bikini last night so we went online together to order one. I managed to encourage her to select a couple that are VERY small. I thought the one she bought recently was small but one of them is verging on indecent.
She needed a little persuasion to start with but seemed to get really into it the more I told her how hot she'd look in them. The fact she's buying them for when she goes away without me made it even hotter for me.

advice...imagine that...;)

69 Chap,

I'd like to throw in a suggestion that you can feel absolutely free to ignore.

Have you considered not outrightly bringing this up to your wife? Wives / women are very smart and insightful. I feel that you're being supportive of her activities recently might be enough to tip her off. If you love not necessarily knowing the details (ie love the fact that she is "sneaking around"), and she seems comfortable with the situation (she isn't exactly hiding it), why mess with a good thing? Once it's out in the open, you lose the "sneaky" stage, which you both might miss later. So, I say keep being supportive, and she how she chooses to let you know.

Just a thought.

Bradley

Bradley

I've been hovering between your idea and trying to bring it into the open for some time.

On the one hand she's clearly enjoying the current situation. On the other I'd love to know more details and ideally be able to watch her. This may never happen but at present I'm just happy in the knowledge that she's almost certainly enjoying sex elsewhere and is growing in confidence all the time.

Hm... is it possible your wife is trying to "keep you in the dark" by outwitting you?

69Chap,

69chap said:
....at present I'm just happy in the knowledge that [my wife is] almost certainly enjoying sex elsewhere and is growing in confidence all the time.

That's good to hear. Regarding your wife's new sexy lingerie you bought for her being home safe-and-sound when she wasn't: have you considered the possibility that your wife, having sent you out to buy this lingerie, did so because she considers your taste in lingerie representative, in essence, of "all men"? That having done so, she then observed what you bought her and perhaps modeled it for you... then put it in her dresser drawer, to be worn (on occasion) for your benefit...? Then, she went out and bought more-or-less duplicate lingerie to keep elsewhere — say, in her desk drawer at work — so it would be readily available for her to take with her when she and her work lover (her boss?) slip out for extended lunches...? If so, she could be confident her lingerie would turn him on because... well... you are her test case, and it turns you on. If so, you will never have cause to be "suspicious" of your wife because it will never be necessary for her and her new sexy lingerie (that is, which you bought her) to go missing at the same time.

Never mind you've been more-or-less certain for some time your wife is fucking another man. In her mind, she may be quite sure she's been concealing that from you successfully — ergo, she may actively try to think of new strategies to continue "keeping you in the dark."

I suppose the above sounds convoluted enough to be implausible, but hey... if your wife thinks she has to keep coming up with new strategies for "keeping you in the dark," isn't it likely some of them will be rather convoluted?

—Custer

Interesting idea Custer - perhaps a too complex but not impossible

Well she's away with her girlfriends. She took a tiny bikini fastened only with a couple of hand tied bows. It would be very easy to remove or accidently come undone. Here's hoping.

Not heard from her at all since she arrived. She's back tomorrow some time.

I'm sitting here tonight wondering if she's attracted some stud's attentions in the bar, pool, steam room or jacuzzi. She's taken a very sexy dress and sexy boots to wear tonight. she always looks totally hot when she's wears them - the dress is figure hugging and just short enough to get the pulse racing without looking too tarty.

Don't think anything happened on her weekend away. Sounds like the girls she was with were pretty restrained.
They were supposed to sharing twin rooms but all got given their own rooms by the hotel so she certainly had a great opportunity to take a guy back to her room. Apparently there were a few other groups of girls staying there but she made no mention of any guys.

She's got a couple more nights away planned so you never know.

It seems that the hot wife from the pub is not married and is only the girlfriend of the guy she was out with. She lives in a different town about 15 miles away and she wants my wife to go out with her and stay at her house for the night. I just assumed when I talked with her that they were married and lived together but she lives with her 2 sons.

The extra interest is that they are 2 grown up sons in their early 20's. When I first met her she was telling me about how she's very relaxed about them bringing girls back and fucking them at home. She sounds very liberal and doesn't mind being kept up by the noise as she wants them to have fun.

She has one son who's a total stud. She told a story about 2 good looking girls coming to her house one evening looking for her son but he was out. She phoned him to let him know that the girls were there and he said he'd only come home if the girls paid his cab fare. She couldn't believe his cheek but the girls immediately offered to pay it. The girls had brought some wine so drank that with his mum while they waited for him. He eventually arrived back and took the 2 girls straight upstairs. They both stayed the night with him and kept his mum awake for hours!!!!

That night away offers the most opportunities - a night out with a very hot open minded woman who loves her sons to get laid regularly. I'll be encouraging her to arrange that night out as soon as possible. Plenty of opportunity to get picked up by someone on the night out or the mother might be providing her as a plaything for her son!!! Now that thought gets me very hard.

She's also planned another night out in a nearby city with a group of friends. Shopping during the day and then have a night out and book hotel rooms for the night.

This sexy lady with the sons sounds very interesting. You should certainly encourage that trip as soon as possible.

It would be sexy for you to team up with the mother. Laying in bed with her and listening to her son having your wife in the next room would be something.

69chap,

Regarding your comments about your wife's woman friend whom your wife introduced you to at the pub:

69chap said:
It seems that the hot wife [my wife's friend] from the pub is not married and is only the girlfriend of the guy she was out with. She lives in a different town about 15 miles away and she wants my wife to go out with her and stay at her house for the night .... she lives with her 2 sons; .... they are 2 grown up sons in their early 20's. When I first met her she [their mother and my wife's friend] was telling me about how she's very relaxed about them bringing girls back and fucking them at home. She sounds very liberal and doesn't mind being kept up by the noise as she wants them to have fun.

That [invitation by my wife's friend to join her for a night at her place] offers the most opportunities - a night out with a very hot open minded woman who loves her sons to get laid regularly. I'll be encouraging her to arrange that night out as soon as possible. ....

I agree. That sounds like an outstanding opportunity for your wife. I hope you'll let us know if she decides to accept her friend's invitation.

—Custer

She only knows this friend from the pub.

My wife is going out there again on Friday (without me this time) so I will be encouraging her to organise something when she sees her.

Hopefully 69chap. if the toon win tonight, i might meet your wife and fuck her..............if only. I'll be down the quayside after the match. Any chance of a pic or two, clothed would be ok mate.

She's a mackem so I doubt she'd be celebrating ;-)

All been a bit quiet the last few weeks. Due to other commitments her nights out haven't happened recently.

The secretive texting activity seemed to stop (I do wonder if she now has another phone I'm not aware of as it stopped pretty suddenly).

Last Friday she came in at 2am from a night out. She woke me up and pretty much jumped on my cock. She was dripping wet straight away - literally running down my balls. I did wonder if she'd been helped on her way by someone else but was half asleep to start with and by the time I'd blown my load was unable to work out if it was only my cum up her.

I'm away this weekend and the kids are staying with grandparents. She's already arranged nights out for Friday and Saturday and is apparently spending today cleaning our bedroom. I wonder if it's just in case she has company!!! Perhaps just wishful thinking but she certainly has a great opportunity.

After a quiet period where my wife had been staying in alot and being back on time from work all the time it's all changed again.

She's been asking me to pick the kids up so she can be home late alot recently. Alot of late meetings at work and meeting friends for meals straight from work.

The texting has started again - I'm guessing it cooled off with whoever it was but is back on again now.

She was out with her sister last night with some of her sisters work colleagues most of whom it appears were male. She's working today so it was supposed to be an early finish but instead she got back in the early hours of this morning. She left for work early so not had a chance to ask about the night.

Greetings 69chap,

I've read with interest your thread and the saga of your wife's opening. I have no profound advice, but I did think that perhaps there are a couple of things I might suggest;

You mentioned early on that you were bisexual and would enjoy a homosexual position with her and another man. You didn't say whether or not she knows of your bisexuality. Assuming you have never had the nerve to tell her, I would suggest that you do tell her post haste.

I offer this suggestion because I too am bisexual and after many years of marriage I confessed my homosexual desires to my wife. To my relief and joy I found that she was greatly aroused by the thought of seeing me with another man! (alas, that has not yet happened).

Another thought. Perhaps the next time she comes home late from work and you suspect she is filled with another man's semen you could do this; Be so affectionate and horny for her that she just can't dissuade your attentions. Do whatever you have to do, but just get you mouth on her pussy before she bathes. Once you start eating her you should be able to tell if she is in fact filled with another man's cum. (I doubt you will need this next bit of advice -haha), but, you should no doubt give her the best mouth job ever and demonstrate your total arousal at your task! If you are able to this and she does have his cum in her, I would suggest that you say nothing except show your own joy and arousal. Then, try to make this a routine when she comes home filled. I suspect it will get easier and easier to convince her to let you service her as time goes on. Then, at the appropriate time you can let her know that you knew from the first time that you were cleaning up another man's mess. It will be the proof she needs to be sure that you in fact want her to be with other men.

As with all such suggestions, use them if they help - ignore them if they do not apply to your situation - best of luck and do keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread