• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interesting question.

• Thread starterJinxypie
  • Start date

Jinxypie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2008
www.jinxypie.com
I was reading an email today and was asked this:

"Do you miss having sexual time with the love of your life?"

I found it interesting because seemingly this person doesn't equate cuckolding activities as "sexual time", but I do. I have lots of talking time with him while he masturbates, and I get my sexual pleasures from other men.

Does anyone else feel that way, or do you feel like you are missing out on sexual times with your love?

To make it work you both have to enjoy

Of course it is quality time so the speak and some of us just enjoy our women pleasing other men. One great benefit is they dress to please.

Attachments

• amature_white_wife_for_bbc.jpg
    amature_white_wife_for_bbc.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 441
  • Boss.jpg
    Boss.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 381
  • CW03sep1100.jpg
    CW03sep1100.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 402
  • CW05sep1100.jpg
    CW05sep1100.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 385
  • CW10nov1103.jpg
    CW10nov1103.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 403
Jinxypie said:
I was reading an email today and was asked this:

"Do you miss having sexual time with the love of your life?"

I found it interesting because seemingly this person doesn't equate cuckolding activities as "sexual time", but I do. I have lots of talking time with him while he masturbates, and I get my sexual pleasures from other men.

Does anyone else feel that way, or do you feel like you are missing out on sexual times with your love?

============

you're correct in all you assert Jinx

I'd agree with your way of thinking Jinxy,as we're virtually in the same situation as you and your hubby.

I think that you can connect that way. Although I do worry at times if the loss of physical connection will some how break the affection? So Jinxy if I am to understand you, you are saying you have this connection with your husband as he masterbates and you watch. Your affection for him is not fueled by physical contact?

PAC496 said:
I think that you can connect that way. Although I do worry at times if the loss of physical connection will some how break the affection?

It's not like we don't kiss or we don't hold hands - there is still physical contact, just not a lot of physical sexual contact. Plenty of affection!

PAC496 said:
So Jinxy if I am to understand you, you are saying you have this connection with your husband as he masterbates and you watch. Your affection for him is not fueled by physical contact?

Yes, he masturbates and occasionally I'm present. No, my affection for him is not fueled by sexual physical contact. I have an incredible emotional relationship with him and there are physical elements too. He's my favorite person in the world - I'd be lost without him. So what if he can't fuck me like a man with a 10 inch dick can? He's my soul mate. :p

Jinxypie said:
It's not like we don't kiss or we don't hold hands - there is still physical contact, just not a lot of physical sexual contact. Plenty of affection!

Yes, he masturbates and occasionally I'm present. No, my affection for him is not fueled by sexual physical contact. I have an incredible emotional relationship with him and there are physical elements too. He's my favorite person in the world - I'd be lost without him. So what if he can't fuck me like a man with a 10 inch dick can? He's my soul mate. :p

I totally get this and would thoroughly enjoy a relationship like this with my wife! I have such an oral fixation... I love to kiss, and lick and suck. For me fulfilling sex with my wife could easily be affectionate kissing... kissing her feet, her thighs, her neck, her ass, and bringing her to countless orgasms with my tongue while I masturbate for my own pleasure. Then her multiple lovers can come in and handle the deep invasive fucking she needs to spread her legs for.

Jinxy, Thank you for your insight. I am intrigued by your relationship with your lovers and your husband. The idea of limited to no sexual contact with my wife is so foreign to me. I am not sure how all the pieces will/would come together. I appreciate your ideas to challenges those that I have, Thank you for your posts. Any insight you can give Kelly and I would be and is greatly appreciated.

Jinxypie said:

==============

one hopes you reiterate this often .........we cucks
love hearing about our failings vis a vis our wives
especially from them :D

Hi we are new to this but its definitely different. I mean she has changed already since she brought this up and I can tell it wont be the same

Interesting insight Jinxy -- thanks for sharing... :)

I am in a cuckold relationship, and am on chastity. Both a first for me. My gf and I both couldn't agree more this is the absolut BEST , most fullfilling relationship we've ever had. She gets her sexual needs fullfilled by both me, and her lovers. Me, by dominating me, controllong me, and giving me her creampies,and sloppy seconds. Her buy getting fucked by whomever she wants, whenever she wants it. She loves having the power and support of getting power-fucked by a nig cocked man, and ciming hone and,controlling me.

Not alone in this

My wife and I have been married 15 years. We have done a lot of different things over the years to keep the spice in the bedroom. We've done the swinging we've done the bfs, gfs, MFM, FMF, couples, coworkers, friends. But we have always made sure that both are happy.
We just in the last year have played the cuckold, chasity which has helped actually with my current health issue. (Im havi g heart n blood pressure issues) So sex for me can be very strangious on the system. But my mind still wants to do things or know that she can do things she wants.
This new 'kink' doesn't have to be unfeelling. (0:
Hank

Hank I hope you are able to get your blood pressure issues resolved. That kind of medical stuff sucks and not in a good way.

Ya know Hank, I never really thought about chastity being used for health reasons... very interesting. I also like what you said - this doesn't have to be "unfeeling". So right. :)

Thanks for weighing in, everyone!

I think most people after a certain point in a relationship think sexaul time is sticking your cock in your woman and blowing your load. Without all the other aspects that more passionate people may associate with love making?

Vladdy; I am so afraid you are right:

vladdy said:
I think most people after a certain point in a relationship think sexaul time is sticking your cock in your woman and blowing your load. Without all the other aspects that more passionate people may associate with love making?

It is sad that some allow sex to just become a mechanical action to "get off" and men wonder why their women stray and many men just want to see how many notches they can get on their belt or bed post and can't even take care of what they have at home. I don't think I want that kind of chastity.

Attachments

• 02i.jpg
    02i.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 107

Users who are viewing this thread