• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

interesting update about her ex

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
my story has been posted here before but today i found out something interesting
my wife has dated several black men before she met me she tells me she never had sex with any of them though that she mostly just jerked them off alot and fooled around with them but never had sex
i know one of the 2 main guys she used to fool around she has talked to on myspace off and on over the years but the other guy who she really had a thing for (he was 7 ft tall and had nearly a 12 inch dick) she casually mentioned today to me that shes tried to look him up online, she told me this because she was talking about him again to me and i asked do u have any pictures of him and i said u talk about him alot it would be nice to see what he looks like ,thats when she said she didnt have a picture of him but shes tried looking him up but couldent find him
hearing this i had alot of thoughts run thru my head , why is she looking him up i believe she still has feelings for him, it kinda excited me hearing that shes looked for him as shes told me that hes the 1 guy if she could go back she would have slept with and regrets not having sex with, shes told me he made her feel amazing and shes always thought he would have been great in bed ......i just thought id share this with all of u hope u like hearing what my lifes upto thanks;)

cdlola said:
.....i just thought id share this with all of u hope u like hearing what my lifes upto thanks;)

I love reading about cuckold's & their lifestyles. Thanks for updating us on your ex.

7' tall + 12" ....wow that sounds credible .....where's Custard Stand
and his endless analyses?

duke9555 said:
7' tall + 12" ....wow that sounds credible .....where's Custard Stand
and his endless analyses?
geezz what are you stalking me again duke

@cdlola That's hot. You could try some roleplaying. Next time you're in bed, ask her to pretend you're him and get her to say his name as you pleasure her. Just one more step.

Keep us updated.

MacNfries said:
Shouldn't be hard to find him ... there's only 30 NBA teams out there. I know if I was to bring up women I wish I'd fucked, to my wife, I'd be sleeping on the couch. Guess women can get away with that, men can't. :p
im gonna keep searching ,i dont think hes in the nba though lol ..i will keep u updated though

...hearing this i had alot of thoughts run thru my head , why is she looking him up i believe she still has feelings for him, it kinda excited me hearing that shes looked for him as shes told me that hes the 1 guy if she could go back she would have slept with and regrets not having sex with, shes told me he made her feel amazing and shes always thought he would have been great in bed .....
-------------------
Tell her that you want to help her find him - and when he is found, you want her to give her body to him at EVERY opportunity - she can make him her long term lover with your blessing.

Look at the evidence:-

"..he made her feel amazing.......she still has feelings for him.......she's always thought he would be great in bed'.

If you don't help her find him, I will KICK YOUR BUTTOCKS with steel capped boots. I don't often make this sort of promise.

Saraha said:
...hearing this i had alot of thoughts run thru my head , why is she looking him up i believe she still has feelings for him, it kinda excited me hearing that shes looked for him as shes told me that hes the 1 guy if she could go back she would have slept with and regrets not having sex with, shes told me he made her feel amazing and shes always thought he would have been great in bed .....
-------------------
Tell her that you want to help her find him - and when he is found, you want her to give her body to him at EVERY opportunity - she can make him her long term lover with your blessing.

Look at the evidence:-

"..he made her feel amazing.......she still has feelings for him.......she's always thought he would be great in bed'.

If you don't help her find him, I will KICK YOUR BUTTOCKS with steel capped boots. I don't often make this sort of promise.

trust me ive been looking , he dont have a face book that i can find or a myspace ,i tried to google his name and had no luck if anyone knows any ideas how to find some one im open to suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread