• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interracial "Best Buy" Commercial

• Thread starterCzar Chasm
  • Start date

Czar Chasm

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2008
Anyone see this commercial? Gotta luv it!

Hmm, it appears European women feel the need to "quench" as much as we American women do! :bj:

The spite ad is a fake. It's not put out by sprite or cokeacola co. some guy spliced it together and it went viral on the net.

now that doesnt mean its not HOT, it's just not a commercial on any TV.

The Best Buy commercial is hot. As soon as I saw iit I figured folks on this site would lose their minds. The girls is super cute and looks to have a great bod too bad the black guy seems pretty nerdy.

The black guy in the BEST BUY ad looks like a friend of mine from college.....LOL

Yes, saw it, noticed it. Had to bite my tongue about it with family around. Even though they knew i was drooling over the guy. Does not look to be HIS baby but so what. I wish he would get ME preg. They had to make him as white as possible due to breadkthrough of this REAL commercial. If that looks nerdy, had to. So only the IR was there, no attitude or other implications.
Love, msGary

I thought of this site when I saw that Advertisement. I was sort of surprised Microsoft threw in the controversy there and it's probably a bad idea.

Are any of you IR freaks going to run out and buy a PC now? Probably not. Is it going to piss off some of mainstream America? It will probably piss off more people than will run out and buy their products.

Person 27 said:
I thought of this site when I saw that Advertisement. I was sort of surprised Microsoft threw in the controversy there and it's probably a bad idea.

Are any of you IR freaks going to run out and buy a PC now? Probably not. Is it going to piss off some of mainstream America? It will probably piss off more people than will run out and buy their products.

Not sure what was so "controversial" about it....come on it's 2009.
There are mixed-race couples all over.

DE_BBC said:
Not sure what was so "controversial" about it....come on it's 2009.
There are mixed-race couples all over.

There are also a lot of gay couples walking around too. Does that mean it would be good business to have two flaming gay guys prance around and buy microsoft products? Do you think that would be good for business too?

Are you trying to sell the product or make a "social statement"?

MsGary said:
Yes, saw it, noticed it. Had to bite my tongue about it with family around. Even though they knew i was drooling over the guy. Does not look to be HIS baby but so what. I wish he would get ME preg. They had to make him as white as possible due to breadkthrough of this REAL commercial. If that looks nerdy, had to. So only the IR was there, no attitude or other implications.
Love, msGary

Ok...I've read a bunch of your posts and I'll be damned if I can figure out if you are supposed to be a man or a woman...or a man acting like a woman (I know...I know....A man acting like he's a woman HERE???? Hard to believe, but it does happen.).

Person 27 said:
There are also a lot of gay couples walking around too. Does that mean it would be good business to have two flaming gay guys prance around and buy microsoft products? Do you think that would be good for business too?

Are you trying to sell the product or make a "social statement"?

seems to me gay people buy computers.
...and why would they have to be "flaming" and "prancing"......lol.
Grow up man.

Interracial couples/Gay couples exist (and in ever growing numbers)... it has nothing to do with "making a social statement"....it's just a reflection of a changing world. Get used to it.

bunsupkneelin4blacks said:
Hmm, it appears European women feel the need to "quench" as much as we American women do! :bj:

They sure do!!!

Person 27 said:
Is it going to piss off some of mainstream America?

Erm, we have a black President man.

People realise now who they need to serve.

Czar Chasm said:
Anyone see this commercial? Gotta luv it!

Haven't seen the commercial but I'd fuck the wife though.

Users who are viewing this thread