• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interracial boobjob stories

• Thread startercv123
  • Start date
C

cv123

Hello! I am looking for interracial boobjob stories. May you help me?

Hot, love the thought of interracial boobs! The contrast of black on one side, white on the other really sets me off!

I guess I am in the same boat as Susan's Slave on this one. I am not sure what you mean by an interracial boob job story.

I doubt you mean as Susan's Slave jests that a white woman gets black breasts or visa versa. LOL

I would guess you mean a woman is in a cuckolding relationship and she gets a boob job for her lover.

This is what exactly i mean!thank you!

The thought of soft brown breasts wrapped around my hard white cock always gets me aroused, there are a few ladies that I could imagine it happening with as well. As for stories ---- they're all in my head ;)

MadMac321 said:
... a woman is in a cuckolding relationship and she gets a boob job for her lover.

do you want a longer story than this one?
I think it's great. It has everything you wanted; a woman, a cuckolding relationship, then she gets a boob job for her lover. Oops sorry MadMac, I seemed to have copied your story.

Well that's 2 stories for you OP. :rolleyes:

K

I would think that anytime a wife would get her breasts done for a lover and have the husband pay for them would be hot. It wouldn't matter if the BF was white or black, but I suppose if he were black it might add to the cuck humiliation factor.

But does it really need to be a boob job? Doesn't it have the same effect whenever a wife does something for the BF that she would never do for her husband?:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread